Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

I've never watched a show that is political behind the scenes. I mean, that picture was awesome. I like LF and everything, bu I was a face of GE and MH first, and if he just come in and starts stealing time, I'm going to be seriously mad. Maybe Langston and Riley will get together and become the new GSR. And if we get one more promo pic of Wp, I'm gonna scream.

Quick question: Did anyone notice that at the end of the credits Grissom walks out of the office and Nick, Cath, greg and Riley are sitting down looking at him? It's on the screen for about a millisecond, but I was wondering if maybe this will be part of his leaving scene? It looks like he's walking out of the conference room or soemthing. Has anyone else seen it or know what I'm talking about???

I've seen it. I've heard other people saying the same thing aswell. It does look like it could be something to with final scenes. Maybe he has just told the team he is leaving or something along those lines.

Yeah I remember seeing it too, although I didn't notice who all was in the room. The opening credits normally do have scenes in in from the particular season so it is possible. I know his leaving won't be secretive (like Sara's) because there is a scene between Cath and Nick discussing his leaving, so they know in advance he's leaving.

Not sure if these fit the category of spoiler, but just in case. :) Here are three cast promo shots of Larry Fishburne.

01 | 02 | 03

Pics from BTA.

And don't even ask...you know I'd have posted if there were any pics of the rest of the cast. :lol:

Erica

Can you give me directions to Chestertown, Margland please ?

Thanks in advance.

MnM
Sorry. That's between me and Marg. :D

Thanks for the pics Erica. I didn't know who LF was until i started seeing his pics on here, and now he's a little familiar, but still, i don't really know who he is! i'm interested to see his character though.

Thanks for the pics Erica. I didn't know who LF was until i started seeing his pics on here, and now he's a little familiar, but still, i don't really know who he is! i'm interested to see his character though.

He's probably best known as Morpheus from The Matrix. Thanks for the pics.

Shocker! Gee, what will they do when he is not in episodes anymore? Oh wait, I bet we get all LF caps then. :shifty:

William Petersen fans will go over to the WP "picture" thread, he's not dead, just doing his play and many other projects, so we can still see his gorgeous face wherever he goes:p..plus he'll return again to CSI:thumbsup:

Thanks, Shane.

:lol: at the one of Hodges and Langston. I think I'm gonna like their interaction.

I still wish they would release some pics of Nicky and Greggo though and Brass. they never release any of them it seems. :lol: :sigh: Why do my guys always get left out? :lol:

Back