Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Seriously. You would think they would put out promo shots that promote the whole show, not just one aspect or character. :rolleyes: I know, I know, LF is a big deal right now, but sheesh. At least put out a new cast photo showing the new team!

Seriously. You would think they would put out promo shots that promote the whole show, not just one aspect or character. :rolleyes: I know, I know, LF is a big deal right now, but sheesh. At least put out a new cast photo showing the new team!

Yeah, we didn't even get a cast photo of Grissom and the rest of the team with Riley when she started. I think it's time for an updated cast photo!

I still wish they would release some pics of Nicky and Greggo though and Brass. they never release any of them it seems. :lol: :sigh: Why do my guys always get left out?

Gee, I pegged it right earlier when I said once Grissom was gone all the new caps would be of LF.

Even Hodges gets more than Nick or Greg this season. Such a shame. :rolleyes:

Let's just face it, we will never see any promo shots with George in it. It pisses me off, but I think I've become resigned in that fact.

I think he's going to be put to the wayside, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'm still looking forward to LF joining the team. I think him just starting out will be an interesting dynamic.

However, nearly every promo pic that is going to come out of the next two seasons will probably have LF in them. He's the star of the show now and all the other characters are, well, not. :(

I wouldn't mind LF being in a pic with Nicky and or Greg. I just think it should be even. I don't think they should cater to only one character. However, this is LF's first episode after Grissom leaves... so maybe after a bit they'll even things out some and give some pics of the other cast members too. Not just Nicky and Greg, but also Brass whom we haven't seen in many if any promo pics this season.

Well honestly, so far this season none of the spoiler photos have featured Nick, Greg, or Brass. They released photos from Warrick's Funeral but that was after the episode aired, so I do not count those. I think it is about time they do some with them as they are still main cast members.

Well honestly, so far this season none of the spoiler photos have featured Nick, Greg, or Brass. They released photos from Warrick's Funeral but that was after the episode aired, so I do not count those. I think it is about time they do some with them as they are still main cast members.

Naw, it won`t happen. TPTB don`t realy care about them.

I don't mind pictures of Langston. I mean, we havent been getting pictures of the crew (except Gris) for a while now, so it's nothing new. I think some pictures are better then none. It bothers me that we have pictures of Hodges before Nick and Greg, but whatever.

Langston seems like an interesting character to me, so pictures of him are alright by me. I understand the frustration though. I think I can honestly say that this season was by far the worst when it came to picture spoilers, and spoilers in general actually. We had them in abundance but the accuracy of said spoilers were somewhat less then desired. But false spoilers also come with the territory.

Overall, I'm somewhat numb to it by now...

Found these:

You can see where I found them, I'm not sure if they've been posted around here before as I don't keep up with the spoiler threads *is slow*

Paint over them if I've duplicated stuff :lol:

Found these:

You can see where I found them, I'm not sure if they've been posted around here before as I don't keep up with the spoiler threads *is slow*

I usually don't post in this area, but I was going to post these pics :lol:

Thanks Yoshi :thumbsup:

IDK what about you, but the first pic kind leaves me really sad. I never thought we were going to see something like on LV.
Plus there's something in the hug between Petersen and Marg that makes me love this moment, though it hurts seeing someone leaving the show.
I really hope this BTS pic is going to, actually, happen in the episode.

Found these:

They were also in the EW article about Billy's departure the online one I mean

I politely cut these pictures out of the recent EW magazine before they ended up in the recycle three weeks from know. This is truly one magazine that I didn't want to throw away. So sad. Truly and icon is leaving the show, I'm glad EW did a feature article on it. Only EW could really do it justice.

Back