Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I've never watched a show that is political behind the scenes. I mean, that picture was awesome. I like LF and everything, bu I was a face of GE and MH first, and if he just come in and starts stealing time, I'm going to be seriously mad. Maybe Langston and Riley will get together and become the new GSR. And if we get one more promo pic of Wp, I'm gonna scream.

Quick question: Did anyone notice that at the end of the credits Grissom walks out of the office and Nick, Cath, greg and Riley are sitting down looking at him? It's on the screen for about a millisecond, but I was wondering if maybe this will be part of his leaving scene? It looks like he's walking out of the conference room or soemthing. Has anyone else seen it or know what I'm talking about???

2. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

I've seen it. I've heard other people saying the same thing aswell. It does look like it could be something to with final scenes. Maybe he has just told the team he is leaving or something along those lines.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I remember seeing it too, although I didn't notice who all was in the room. The opening credits normally do have scenes in in from the particular season so it is possible. I know his leaving won't be secretive (like Sara's) because there is a scene between Cath and Nick discussing his leaving, so they know in advance he's leaving.

4. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:thumbsup: More pics from "19 down"

5. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Well LF appears to be the best dressed CSI.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Not sure if these fit the category of spoiler, but just in case. :) Here are three cast promo shots of Larry Fishburne.

01 | 02 | 03

Pics from BTA.

And don't even ask...you know I'd have posted if there were any pics of the rest of the cast. :lol:

Sorry. That's between me and Marg. :D

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics Erica. I didn't know who LF was until i started seeing his pics on here, and now he's a little familiar, but still, i don't really know who he is! i'm interested to see his character though.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He's probably best known as Morpheus from The Matrix. Thanks for the pics.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

This is what I was talking about! At the end of the credits these are the shots they show. But, I don't see crying at all. Not in these photos anyways.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Shocker! Gee, what will they do when he is not in episodes anymore? Oh wait, I bet we get all LF caps then. :shifty:

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

William Petersen fans will go over to the WP "picture" thread, he's not dead, just doing his play and many other projects, so we can still see his gorgeous face wherever he goes:p..plus he'll return again to CSI:thumbsup:

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane.

:lol: at the one of Hodges and Langston. I think I'm gonna like their interaction.

I still wish they would release some pics of Nicky and Greggo though and Brass. they never release any of them it seems. :lol: :sigh: Why do my guys always get left out? :lol: