Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I was disappointed as well. I would've liked to see Eric confiding in Calleigh or saying he didn't want her to get invovled because he thought he was in danger. Nothing of that sort happened. Their scene was short. I liked the episode but wished for more E/C scenes too!!

I loved the Calleigh scenes. I posted it in the episode thread that I expected her to do something for that pregnant woman. It was so sweet of her to give her the money. I am loving the different side to Calleigh. Like you said, the walls are coming down. We are getting to see more of her emotions. That pregnant lady touched her and that hug was so sweet.

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

AHHHHHHHHH...nothing promising tonight. That made me sad :(
    I'm still clinging to the hope that Calleigh ask Eric to stay with her. I was so happy to see Calleigh do something for the pregnant girl, that was really sweet.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Okay, call me crazy, but I wasn't disappointed by this episode. I knew that we didn't get a big Eric/Calleigh moment, but the fact that he didn't even try to lie to Calleigh said a lot. Nice episode, and I think that we just have even better things to look forward to...;)

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well the E/C side of that sucked but the Episode was ok! I was so hoping they would get more scenes What was that all about! Well I guess Delko's father is going to be the new villian!CAN YOU SAY RUSSIAN MOB!

I'm so disappointed in this Episode. I'm beging to think we are going to get one of those cliff hangers where Eric has to save Calleigh from the evil father for some reason.

5. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

mmm... I thought the episode was okay; a little disappointing on the E/C front, but I wasn't expecting anything huge. Though, I do agree on how Eric didn't lie to Calleigh, and I am begining to like this whole story about his dad. Sounds interesting and it looks like it's far from over.
    Plus, my hiphugger brain started to coming up with ideas. Which is good, but I mean, Eric's real dad wants to kill/hurt him, and maybe he will hurt him by trying to take away/hurt what he loves the most... Calleigh. I don't know, this is just me coming up with possible ways the writer's could take this while including E/C in it. Actually sounds like a good idea for a fanfic:lol:

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:lol::lol: I am actually kind of feeling ya on that last part you said!!

I didn't think it was that bad...it dragged and seemed very disjointed. The fact that they decided to pick up this particular storyline in the middle made things a little boring and had swallow.

I thought it was great he didn't even try to lie to her. Thought it interesting too that she seemed to immediately know or guess that him staying there was about his family.

But yeah this storyline is not going to end pretty and if E/C get together before the end of the season and before this is resolved, I could see it having some effect on them. Whether it is what CSISDFlash described or something else...IDK.

I guess now after reading that TV Guide article and seeing the ep, the "thinking" Eric is supposed to be doing regarding him and Calleigh is in his head?? And we are not supposed to see it? Like this incident gets him thinking and then eps down the line we see him actively doing something??

Although after re-reading the article...TV Guide has once again inputted their own opinion :rolleyes: . Neither Adam nor Emily ever said in the conference call that something was going to happen tonight. Just that it was finally being addressed and Eric seems to be deciding to move forward and actively pursue Calleigh....the people over at TV Guide simply assumed and implied it would. :rolleyes:

Go re-read it again...you will see what I mean.

Oh and Carolina? You suggested the fics.....therefore you better come up with one!! ;) Joking. It would make for good fic though! ;)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  7. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

What a letdown.. sort of...

Alright, so.. there was one little Eric and Calleigh moment.. which could have been a little longer, but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

I didn't really like the episode as a whole though. I hate that Wolfe was kind of getting into Eric's business, I guess it was understandable. And it bugged the hell out of me that Tara was asking Horatio about Eric. It didn't bother me as much as it would have if there hadn't had been a scene between Eric and Calleigh though. I'm not sure that makes much sense. Plus, I thought there was going to be a whole lot more with Eric's past.. but I guess not.

8. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Well, that was a bit of a letdown. Overall, I didn't dislike the ep, but there were definite wasted opportunities. I am choosing to believe that she did offer him a place to stay, it just happened offscreen. Mmhmm. Yep.

Although it did *perfectly* set up what I had been wanting to do for a post-ep fic, so that made me happy. (And I've already written the first chapter. You can find it if you follow the link in my sig.)

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah I was not happy with the whole Tara thing ether! I mean what up with her? One minute shes haten on him the next shes like oh! is Eric in danger we must save him from the hidious thing that is his family! I'm really starting to get anoid at all this air time shes getting on the show, and its like they purposely make most of it between her & Eric or about some dialog that she has to spit out good or bad about Eric. I just don't like her.

If I was writting Ep. 7X14 I would have to have Alex take her down a notch or two over her bustin Eric's chops like she does. She would also be tellin Miss Thang to step away from the Delko before she gets Calleighs 45 stuck up her butt! LOL!!

Allright Fanfic people make me happy and write this up! we need some drama from the Mama!

10. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Okay, I haven't seen this episode and I probably won't see it till the end of the week, but I guess it's not that bad if it inspired our fic writers, right?

I wanted to complain how we don't get enough fics and then I saw that we got new stories from Ladyd10, SomewhereApart and Somethingsdont that are inspired by this episode and that Ladyd10 and Nuclear.Incident updated and that Kazalene uploaded her wonderful M rated fic (Kaz, thanks again for that one)... So, thanks guys, you've made my day.

I must say that I'm not that annoyed with Tara, because I'm absolutely sure that she won't come between Calleigh and Eric. I do mind that she gets all that screen time and Khandi left because she was neglected, though.

11. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

well i liked the episode in a whole! Eric was amazing, the moment with his mother is so cute and the way they talked was so deep.
    Calleigh's moments i liked it too, did you guys saw her face when the girl hugged her?? she really wans't expecting that i think. lol
    yeah, we're finally seeing an other side of Calleigh, and i'm loving it. We can really expect something from her on 7x14. They're more 3 episodes till then, maybe Eric will do something about it.
    The Tv guide thingy made my hiphugger heart happy. :drool:

I just really hope that the writes gives us something on the next episodes. Bcz i was sad w/ this just 10 seconds E/C moment in 7x10 :(

12. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hey all bel here now we here in oz are still in season 6 ALL IN we are up to but i have seen them all anyways since bought the collection anyways i had my friend in canada tell me scene for scene on tonights ep at least till i download it and watch it lol call me hopeless lol but i thought eric sort of lied to horatio and didnt really lie to calleigh.
    when she questioned him about why he was there he neither lied nor told her anything either but....

When my friend sent me the link for that article swear to god my scream could be heard across the country lol so happy and so cannot wait for that episode!!
    This aussie bird is ready to FINALLY see them hook up!!!

anyways night girls!!

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey bel! Welcome to my other obsession..LOL

The TVguide article made me so happy yesterday when I saw it, its so good to see that the actors are also happy that their storyline is progressing.

All In, I loved that episode, I saw Ambush last weekend (again) and smiled just a little when Eric threatened Cooper.

14. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hey monica isnt it sorry its like 114am wednesday morning lol yeah i love that too i was like run coop run oh my god hes going to kill him lol so good yes it is good that they happy so they bloody should the writers owe us big time!!!

weve held our breaths long enough!!!!

eric and calleigh always :)

15. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Eppi wasn't pretty good for our shipping (but we always can have some great fics:), right?) But at least, we had our 15 seconds

And I need your help to explain some things in this episode:

1. Was Eric's mum married before he was born? Did she have 3 daughters by that time?

2. Is it possible in the USA to enter a name and a surname about father at will of mother in the birth certificate if parents are unmarried?

3. What did Eric answer to question Calleigh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.