The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ditto. They work well together. Then again, Greg works well with everyone. It was nice to see him as a primary on the A case, but it still would have been nicer to see him working with Nick on the mailbox baseball one. That whole storyline seemed perfect for the two of them, especially the scene with the prank storytelling. I can imagine Greg putting chemicals under his best friend's desk more than I can imagine Nick, especially since Greggo is the child-prodigy-turned-chemist. Plus, Nick hasn't exactly been chummy-chummy with Hodges in the past. But enough bitching from me about that. It's just starting to seem like Riley really is replacing Sara in the way that she's almost always on cases with Greg, the way he always tagged along with Sara.

Still, it was absolutely awesome to see so much personality from both Nick and Greg. This season is really surprising me, and in a good way. Greg's personality is finally shining through again AND he's getting way more scenes. I guess we have yet to see where they take Nicky.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So Nick liked to break mailboxes for release...good thing he has Greg for that now! :rolleyes:

FYI - The Theory of Everything is on CBS tonight. So we can see Nicky and Greggo working together, plus they are both sick! Nick caught his cold from Greg obviously since Greg was sick first. When you share you body with someone germs are bound to be exchanged! :lol::lol:

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, I'm two weeks behind.

I'm watching "Say Uncle" right now.

I had a dream the other night that Nick kissed Riley, and it was all silhouetted. Gross.

I think I'm going to finally work on my videos. I got a jump drive for my birthday, so I have something to hold all my clips at once. :)

I'll be back when I'm done. :D

4. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I thought Greg wearing a scarf was too adorable. Of course, there might be other reasons he wants his neck covered up ... :devil:

If TPTB were trying to make it seem like Nick and Greg aren't in an intimate relationship, then why would they have both those characters be sick with the same kind of illness? Well, maybe they thought throwing Grissom into the mix would confuse us, but no way. Grissom's sickness is just kind of ... there. It adds more to the story than Nick and Greg's does, but I think that our boys' being sick is more telling. You have to be up close and personal to get sick. Just being around someone at school or work doesn't really cut it. Practically everyone at my school was feeling horrible these past few days, but I for one haven't gotten sick. Probably because none of my close friends had the illness, so I was not really at risk.

Re Twins' Nick/Riley: Urgh. I think those people that ship Nick and Riley would love your dream. I could understand people shipping Riley with Greg, but Riley and Nick? Nah. Anyways, both the boys are too busy with each other. Oh, and there's also the fact that they love each other. Yeah, that's kind of important, too. xD

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I know, she's really young.

I don't want to not like her, because I think she's cool. Better than Ronnie. Why can't she be the indapendant woman that Sara should have been? Or even a lesbain, that would shake things up.

Of course the boys love each other; even if they haven't realized it yet. :D

I enjoyed watching the past few episodes, good amouts of Greg. That was a nice change.

I'm still waiting for the episode where they have a solo case and don't interact with anyone but some lab rats and the detectvies!!

On a side note, I've had several dreams where Nick and Greg do something very slashy and EVERY time I'm thinking, "How can people not see that?!" :guffaw:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

i love the fact that both Nick and Greg were ill (not that they were ill, just that they were ill together), that was such a sign. I don't get TPTB, because they give us little hints like this, yet surely are trying to make us think otherwise that they're not together, i.e. redhead.... i agree mylastchance

How young is Riley supposed to be?
    Is she younger than Greggo? I wouldn't see her as too young for Nick really, just too wrong for him ;)

7. happyharper13

She's about 10 years younger than him, give or take. She looks to be in her late 20's (according to IMDB, LLS is 28 and GE is 41). I guess whether that's "too much" is rather subjective. Personally, I agree that they just seem wrong for each other. Personality-wise, Riley seems a lot more like Greg.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, from what I've seen, Nick and Riley just don't seem right, but then if she's more Greg's age, and Nick and Greg are together, then I get confused :D. But she seems younger than Greg imo.

And I guess, it's bad to say, but if she's more like Greg, and we love Nick/Greg, then maybe I can see where the Nick/Riley thing works, but I just don't... lol.

I know it's been mentioned before, but say if Greg and Nick aren't actually together yet, then Nick thinks he falls for Riley, yet realises that the only thing he likes are her Greg-like attributes, and then he finally realises Greg is the only one for him.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Riley I believe is in her mid to late 20's, and from last weeks ep when she didn't get what Greg meant by 'letting his fingers do the walking' it really showed how young she is.

Its unlikely she will be paired up with either Nick or Greg, she or the maybe TPTB said she was NOT there to be a love interest. So I not worried, but if they did put her with one of them it would most likely be Greg because of their chemistry and closeness in age. But like I said, I doubt it will happen at all.

I just hope the fact that Greg & Riley work well together will not mess up the chances of Nick & Greg working together, TPTB seem to have one track minds these days. At least we know David Rambo thinks the boys make a great team.

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Just like Wojo I'm not worried that Riley has a good chemistry with Greg. They're friends and that's really great. I saw only in vids their bantering and I think it's cool. I believe this time that TPTB don't want to kid us and Riley won't be a reason for romances in the lab. When even Lauren Lee Smith said - yeah, we really can believe in it.

I hope that we gonna see soon only Nick and Greg, and Cath with Riley. That would be really really nice for me. And of course David Rambo is on our side.

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Even if, let's say, season 10 was the last season. And they showed NO signs of anything more than friendship between Nick and Greg. Would it kill them to give us SOMETHING at the last minute?

Whether it be a sentimental hug, or hell, a kiss?! Maybe they go home together or blatantly admit they're dating?

Or maybe they just go out together and Nick says something like, "We should do this more often" and then Greg replies, "Yeah, we should."

How freaking CUTE would that be?

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Oh, I really love your last idea! It really could mean anything but to us it would be so much more.

Ah, and a kiss! I think the whole world could hear our screaming at that!

Anyway, I'm, too, not concerned about Riley, although I lost quite some trust in TPTB. But I really like that Greg has someone to talk to. You know, in a friendly way since Nicky soon will be his superior and that will limit their "bantering" time. The boys have to be professionals at work ... :p

Off topic: Maybe I'm too you, too or maybe it's because I'm not American, but can someone explain the 'letting his fingers do the walking' to me? Pretty please! I'll even give you some really nice pictures of the boys:

[​IMG] and [​IMG]

Can't you just feel the Love? :devil:

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I can feel the love!

The US used to have commercials about the phone book. Basiclly saying that if you look through the phone book you'll find what you are looking for. Thus letting you fingers do the walking. Its at least 20 yrs old if not longer which is why Riley would not understand but Greg was old enough to remember. Hope that helps.

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Love the pics:) They just ooze love :)

I'd love TPTB to give us something at some point. It'd be great, yet I don't know. I think it was Lauren Lee Smith that said that there was nothing romantic going to happen between Greg and Riley. Which is good. I too hope that they start to pairing Nick and Greg a bit more, and Riley with Cath, that's be great :) I could see Riley seeing Nick and greg chatting along and looking at Cath and saying "what's with them two?" and Cath would just give one of her looks.

15. happyharper13

Hehe that is a perfect idea for a 'how they got together fanfiction story :devil:

Is NG David Rambo's fave ship?! That would be so very exciting.

Wait... is that really what he meant? I just assumed he was referencing something a lot dirtier. I'm surprised that Riley didn't think of the definition that I was thinking of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.