The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I just watched You Kill Me. I thought I had seen it before...I had not. I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my seat. It was too funny. Nick so totally checked Warrick's bum out, though! I was like wth! That is not Greg. Do not look at anyone else but Greg! But the episode was too awesome.

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I loved Snakes. Nick was very hot. I'm sure Greggo loves Nicky's spanish ( I know I do :D) trying not to go off on random thoughts..... :devil: And Nick is so obvious. I can't remember who said it, but TPTB should just let them flow, like with the Cath/Warrick chemistry. Much more between the boys and everyone would surely notice the love between them. It's undeniable

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Now I have to re-watch Snakes and Ch-Ch-Changes. What a pity. :D

I'm not sure I've mentioned it before but in Shooting Stars when Nick's arriving at the crime scene and waving at Greg it's almost like he needs that reassurance from Greg. Like he needs the strength to get through the day.
    And Greg seems to know it, too since he stops processing and gets out of the car to wave at Nick.

And I totally agree, bubbles, TPTB should just go with the flow, let the boys be boys and we'll see where things are going. And let's be honest, they shared far more meaningful scenes than Cath and Warrick.

InnocentGuilt, You Kill Me is an great episode but Nick checking out Warrick's behind, so wrong. And he was watching for quite a long time, too. Hope Greg didn't see that :devil:

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Very true.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nick as the boss.And Greg as his right hand man. .....:devil: Like Jack and Ianto in "Torchwood. YAY!

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think that Nick once called Greg, "boss". It was in season two or three when Greg was still in the lab. Nick may be the boss at work but he knows (and all of us too!) who is really the boss in the bedroom......:devil:

I love all those Nick's gay moments from "Ch-Ch-Changes", "You Kill Me" and "Snakes". Our Nicky looked very, very gay in "Snakes" with the buzz cut, the black leather jacket. -----;)

Bless him...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

ITA too. But I think that boys are often stealing some extra time for themselves in show - all the looks, ass checking (even when it's not Greg), checking out other guys (well, that's Nick but that's telling us so much that he's gay), taps (again, not only Greg, oh Nicky... he just can't stop himself), flirting moments.

Yesterday I watched (again) Burked. This scene where Greg was saying Grissom that coffee in the pot is his. Nick was in the breakroom too. Greg earlier gave him advice how to get rid of the bumps. And I think that was earlier than in the breakroom. They talked when was Grissom like they met in the extra time, before the work. That can mean nothing but a thought that they met, for example at the parking lot, is cute. Don't you think, guys? And maybe Nick drunk Greg's coffee earlier?:devil:

Seabird, thanks for the reminders. They made my day just like a good dose of Greg's pics:D

6. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

Could Someone with season 3 dvd's please confirm that in "stalker" there is a part where Warrick and Greg are talking about Nick? I totally remember this but every time it airs on Tv (TV land Prime is now airing episodes of CSI:LV) they cut it out:scream:
    I'm not dreaming ship scenes am I?:confused:

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

First of all - "Stalker" is from season 2. And yes, there's a cute moment when Greg was talking with Warrick about Nick. Very funny moment and I loved it. It showed a bit that Warrick wasn't that clueless about boys, lol. Anyway, you can interprete it in that way.

(GREG turns the cover over and shows it to WARRICK.)

GREG: This is Pink. Pink, this is Warrick.

(GREG looks at the cover.)

GREG: Do you know how hot you are? Ssss!

WARRICK: Bet I know someone who's hotter and I'm not talking about looks.

(GREG looks at WARRICK.)

GREG: Yeah?

WARRICK: Yeah.

GREG: How mad is he?

WARRICK: Watch your back.

This transcript thanks to Crimelab.NL

I'm sure that Greg really liked to meet his angry Texan:devil:

And this Warrick's answer - Bet I know someone who's hotter and I'm not talking about looks... right Rick, lol. I think that he teased Greggo.

8. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

Stupid, stupid:brickwall: Thank you Deirdre, it's good to know I have yet to progress to full on delusions.

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

That little exachange between Warrick and Greg was so telling. Here's a pic of Greg. You can just see how excited he gets just thinking about "hot" Nicky :devil:
    [​IMG]

I love Burked. It's such a great episode for the Love and does indeed confirm that they talk about other things than work, too. And talking about acne? Well ... :guffaw:
    I bet Nicky got some of Greg's coffee!

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thanks love fan for this nice reminder of this scene. So true that Greg's look was telling. He wanted to make his Nicky angry and just see him a bit nervous. And of course it was next chance for some touching. Greg surely enjoyed it:devil:

This talk about acne is always making me laugh... Nick wanted to get rid of the acne and asked Greg about it. Sometimes I don't know what to think about this. But well, it's always a thing which is telling us that boys are really close, yes, even when is about acne. It's privet thing, but asking someone with who you want to go on a date about problems with complexion is a bit odd. But that's our lovely Nicky and Greg didn't mind. Every chance to talk with his Texan is good. And we can see that Nicky is quite ingenious - he's looking for the smallest chance to see and talk with his Greggo;)

11. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Yeah I found this a bit odd as well. But yet with Greggo being so open about everything he most likely just started yattering at Nicky about it. Or like you said Nicky took it as a excuse to have a reason to talk to Greggo. Maybe flirt with Greggo a bit by talking of his vast knowledge of science. Everyone likes to be flattered. I agree that Nicky got some of Greggo's coffee. Actually to think of it after that epiosde there are quite a few scenes where Nicky is drinking coffee. I bet our boys make a point to take a coffee break together every shift. :)

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, definitely! We know that this coffee is delicious and now we have another reason for Nick to see Greg. It's easy to imagine that Nick is asking him about a coffee - we all know that asking for a coffee is nothing special but when is about boys we all agree that implications are a bit different than in usual situation at work;)

Today was Chaos Theory - how I love this little scene when Greg is staring at Nick with so much love in eyes. He was dreaming about him in this moment - it's not hard to imagine what Greg wanted to do. Nick didn't notice this I think, he was very concentrated on hair which was under the microscope. And of course there was Sara but Greg totally didn't care...

13. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Hodges and Nick - boys will be boys!
    Cath wants to know why Nick used to do the mailbox thing. He tells her it was a great release. LOL why was Nicky soooooo pent up that he need to smash mailboxes when he was a teenager living in the Bible belt with his conservative parents?? Uh, could it be he was repressing something?
    Cath is not amused, but Nick really doesn't care what she thinks.
    Point of that the whole story arc - Nick likes to do boy things with boys and girls are silly and he has no use for them :thumbsup:

Greg: "I let my fingers do the walking"
    Riley "What's that supposed to mean?".
    Greg smirks and then doesn't tell her, because she's too young to remember the slogan AND too female to hear the secondary thought that ran through his head.
    Nick would have gotten both jokes. :thumbsup:

I posted the 4th chapter of Bleeding Love. Lots of backstory on the boys in the next chapters, including a few firsts ;) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4654283/1/Bleeding_Love

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I wish i was up to date with eps :(
    Have there been much Nick/Greg recently.

I like the ideas about Nick and the mailboxes because his parents were so conservative that he had to hide who he really was, and needed a release from that. I can actually see it.

Are Greg and Riley constantly paired up at the moment then?

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That whole mailbox thing was funny!

They have shared the same space a few times but have not worked together (alone) yet, but I think it will happen in episode 9 (unless it was changed). Yeah It seems Greg and Riley are joined at the hip lately, although I like her and they have great chemistry so I don't mind that much, although I'd much rather see Greg working with Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.