The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I like that Lauren Lee Smith keeps saying in all those interviews that Greg and her character have a brother-sister relationship and that bit about Nick not putting up with Riley's crap is very interesting too.....Maybe, it's their way to tell us: "don't worry, there will NOT be any Greg/Riley or Nick/Riley romance..." ;)

nickfangirl, everyone here agreed that Nicky was totally jealous in that scene! It's amazing the amount of N/G subtext they put: Jealous!Nick (and in the closet :devil:), Greg's naughty little smirk knowing he had scored some points making Nick jealous, Nick being afraid of Greggo spilling the beans about their sexual life in front of the newbie, Greg findind a spur. (not at all subtle)...

Jealous!Nick in the closet. Pure subtext ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I hope we get more love moments this season. I know so far there's not been as many as in some other seasons, but as you say, lots left yet.

I love the fact that LLS has said Riley and Greg will just be friends, and Nick in the closet, if that's not telling is something, I don't know what is ;)

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Personally I think Warrick knew about the boys at this point. Like I hvae said before Warrick would have to be pretty blind, being Nicky's best friend not to see the connection between Nicky and Greggo. And when Nicky gets all kinda defensive about it Warrick teases him. Cause he knows that Nicky knows that he knows. Love that scene makes me laugh every time. Tons of couples work together and have a romantic relationship. Like Deirdre said I bet Greggo keeps Nicky busy while at home so he does not even think about work.

No matter how many times I see that picture of Nicky in the closet it still makes me giggle. Could watch that scene a million times. I also think Riley sees the relationship between the boys. And because shes been talking to Greggo and knows how he likes to tease Nicky. So she gets her hat in the ring so to speak.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

MSCB, in this scene you can say that Rick knew but Nicky didn't, lol. That's why he was trying to hide behind the words that it's a bad idea to date a work mate. Maybe when Nick was saying that Warrick was thinking - right, man. So what's about Greg? And this scene can make me laugh everytime too. It's really good one.

This scene in the closet is just amazing. I can watch it many times too and still have fun 'cause of it. Pure subtext and so funny. Jealous Nicky is a very very nice view:devil:

Again I saw second season ep - Scuba Doobie Doo, one of my favourites. There were a moment when Greg was talking to Nick and he was getting closer and closer. Subject was soap. When finally Nick got the idea Greg moved back and had a funny face expression. Maybe it's only me but again it was a big flirt, not only help of CSI wannabe. Greg was taking the chance to be closer to his Texan too. Sometimes boys are not so subtle, lol.

5. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Here in Sweden we are not as far along episodewise as in the US but I just had to see this scene and I finally have thanks to You Tube and boy it reeks of jealousy from Nick! :devil: And the look Greg gives his Texan...:drool: I could watch it over and over and over again:)! And yeah..Greg picking a spur from all that "equipment"...:lol:

6. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Please send me the You Tube link

Sometimes I think Warrick does not approve of Greg. I personally think he never knew.

I do not think he would accept them being together at first.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Deirdre, I love that scene in scooba doobie doo, (the song is in my head now,:D) They were totally obvious about their feelings there. Aww season 2..

I think Warrick knew.

And I think maybe when he first found out he wasn't sure, I don't think he'd disapprove, I think he'd be worried about his best friend, how others would treat him etc etc, i don't think he'd disapprove because it was Greg.

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hm, I'm never sure with Warrick. Since he's Nick's best friend I'd like to think he's fine with Nick being gay and being with Greg. On the other hand I could imagine him having a problem with Greg (especially lab rat Greg). But in the hand he'd realize how much Nick's in love with Greg and that's what's important, isn't it?

Welcome to the Fort, Stokes4Me. You'll love it here!

Oh, and jealous Nicky? So HOT!

I also love Scuba Doobie Doo. The way Greg inches closer and closer to Nick while talking about "soap". Just awesome! :devil:

9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Why, thank you love_fan! I love it here already!:)

And LoneWolf001, if you meant the You Tube link I was talking about I will send you it once I am at a PC without a solid firewall...:lol:...my computer at work is banned from visiting YT...

10. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

We need to vote.

I found this poll on CSI Wiki - What is your favourite ship?(http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/The+CSI+Relationships)

The Love is only has 8,6% of the votes (4th, not very good). If we want to be noticed I think we should all vote. GSR has 64,6% (No way !!)

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess Warrick might have thought lab rat Greg was a little immature for Nick, I don't think Warrick really knew Greg as well back then. But i think in the end he'd see they are perfect for each other. I think he'd be conflicted about what he thought was best for Nick, as opposed to having a problem with it full stop.

The Wiki always freezes my laptop! So does pretty muc hanything though...!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You all might want to check out the new promo on CBS.com and here's why.

According to the promo the guys are working this case together, I think everyone is on the case but there seems to be several scenes between the guys alone. I have captured a shot of one scene with them arriving at the scene.(as proof)[​IMG]

I'd like to think that nobody knew/knows about Nick and Greg's true relationship (except maybe Archie and Sara) because it's just more myserious if its a secret and to me more exciting.

I never thought that Warrick disliked Greg, he just didn't tolerate him very well, Warrick is more laid back and maybe Greg seems to much for him sometimes. In later seasons he seems to have lightened up and has shown respect for him.

13. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Fan girl squeal so excited. Great cap by the way. Hopefully this will catch on and we will see more and more episodes this season with the boys working together. Gonna go watch the promo right now.

^^ I agree. Warrick's and Greggo's personality are just so different. Greggo is very outgoing an load. Where as Warrick is more laid back and quiet like Wojo said. Both Nicky and Warrick tease Greggo alot when he starts working in the field and such. But Warrick and Greggo respect each other. And I bet that Warrick wanted nothing but the best for Nicky, and would be supportive if who ever he ended up with. Frankly theres no fighting the LOVE baby its destined.

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just watched a promo (few times, lol). Yay, there's a lot of Nick and Greg! We can all squee. And in the last moments of the promo is so nice scene. Boys are with Grissom but Nick and Greg were standing beside each other. It's only me but they looked like a couple and for a first second I thought that Greg was holding Nick's hand, lol. Funny feeling 'cause you know it's impossible. Btw, they were really close:devil:

ITA. Warrick and Greg had so different characters but I've never got the feeling that Warrick didn't like Greg. Their contacts are not so close but I'd never say that Rick thought in negative way about Greg. And I think he liked him, really. They knew each other for years, worked together. And I'm sure that Warrick wasn't clueless about boys, maybe at the very beginning but after some times boys were too obvious to not notice. Warrick was the best Nick's friend. I'm sure he would support his relationship with Greg and wished all the best.

15. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I'd like to thank suckerforasmile and everyone else who helped out with my question (more like an interrogation) about Nick and Greg's relationship timeline.

I personally think Warrick knew about Nicky and Greggo's relationship. I think he may have given Nick a hard time about it at the beginning, because at first glance they so aren't a likely couple. They're perfect, don't get me wrong, but you wouldn't necessarily meet both of them separately and them pair them together. Uberhaupt, I think Warrick may have been unsure about it, but other than the ribbings he would give Nick, I think he would have kept his peace until he had evidence that they weren't working...which he would have been hardpressed to find.

I just watched a couple of episodes from Season 4 (and keep in mind I don't own any of the seasons, yet, and it's been forever since I've seen these episodes) and I saw 'All for our country.' I love the fact the Nick was just in Greg's lab talking up a storm when Grissom walked in. Greggo just couldn't wait to get Nick's ear and had to tell him about the expedition to find a soda bottle, and Nick loved it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.