The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

I too noticed that Nick and Greg were staring solely at each other. But I thought Greg was telling Nick to let him have more candy. I think the reason Greg is more subdued lately is due to the fact that he's not getting sugar for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Love all the pics going around. They're totally squeal worthy.

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I haven't seen it but I hope I gonna find it somewhere. And wow, Wojo, you found such a great Love scene. Sugar and love - that means one thing;) And defnitely Riley felt like a fifth wheel. Greg is really nice for her but he's totally into his guy. When they're both in the same place, not even meter far... There's sparkling!

I'm agree with opinions that Nick changed a bit 'cause soon he gonna be a second supervisor. He need to show younger CSIs who's the boss and that he can't be all the time a part of fun talks etc. We know, he needs to make an authority. Greg understands that but well, we know his character. He can easily say a lot about them. And Riley is really smart girl and she knows that all is about him and Nick. In this case I need to agree with Nick, lol. When he'll be a supervisor, he wouldn't want Greg to tell about privet life. Of course, Nick in general is a privet person and often he was confused and even ashamed. I think that now Nick will be even more insecure about his privet life with Greg. Promotion for Nick is important and really a big thing. Greg should show his support in a way which would be good for Nick. Nick loves him but definitely Greg doesn't want to make his Texan angry.

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Those pics look really amazing! Thanks Wojo!

Hm, I agree with you Deirdre, now that Nick is going to be a supervisor soon he needs to act like one, sadly this means no more joking around with his Greggo. Well, of course they can still joke around, but he needs to show him who the boss is. :devil:

Tonight I'll finally get to see Bull! I'm so excited already!!!

Lying Down With Dogs was such a sad episode but it was good to hear Detective Vega call the boys "Nick and Greg" when he wanted to show them the body at the beginning. It's always nice to hear both their names so close together!!

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Your welcome.
    Show him who the boss is -
    That brought up some interesting images in my head... thanks! :devil:

You will love Bull, its not just a great N/G episode its one of my all time fave episodes period! Its just an all around great episode but of course I am into Bull riding as a sport anyway (I love watching those sexy cowboys).

LDwD- yeah very sad.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks Wojo :) The look they share in those pics, I bet Riley wishes she was elsewhere, and I bet they wish she was elsewhere too :D I'm loving the idea the Nicky will have to show Greggo who the boss is :devil:

And Bull was a great ep, glad you finally get to see it love_fan:). I only saw it a couple of months ago, its without doubt one of the best season 8 eps.

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

And thought that I wanted to be a bit serious:lol: But well, Greg was a boss so many time in the other sides of their living together. Greg a tease, Greg a flirt... and so go on. Nick gonna make a big step for his CSI career. I won't be surprised if he be a bit nervous. Yeah, I have a good feelings about Love scenes. Can't wait for Nick the boss:devil:

And yay for Bull. Awesome ep, I can watch it so many times. The same is with LDwD which is very sad but still on my favourite list from the last season.

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

The idead that Nick is the boss, is kinda cool though right? It weighs up their relationship, whereby Greg has been the leader in their love life, Nick now gets to be the boss at work.

ROLE PLAY!!!

Good pictures and posts from the last page.

From what I've read I cant wait to see more of Greg and of Nick.

8. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I like the idea of Nick being a supervisor. Gives him more authority, and I love Nicky taking control. I definitely agree that Greg controls their love life. He just seems more of a take charge kind of guy when it comes to a relationship. To me, Nicky seems to be a back seat kind of guy (hey now, get your minds out of the gutter!) and would just let the other person kind of control things. He deserves a bit of authority every so often. I'm sure Greg wouldn't mind taking orders from his lovely Texan, and if the power goes to his head, Greg would definitely be the first to tell him.

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So I've finally watched Bull. What a great episode. Not only did the boys get to work together, no, the case was really interesting and I just loved it.

I don't really know where to start. The whole episode was too good. First Nick and Greg arriving together at the crime scene, than the "electro love machine" scene with Wendy. So funny! I just loved the way Nicky looked at Greg all the time like he wanted Greg to rescue him. And he finally did. Standing together like that they looked so much like the couple they are.

I loved that Cath (no, Hodges) mentioned Brokeback Mountain. And the whole scene with the wedding chapel woman. They looked so couply sitting together and I swear when Nicky gets up to check on the evidence it almost seems like he wanted to pat Greg's knee.

And the ending was great too, with Nick convincing that guy to not kill himself.

Over all just a great episode!

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh yeah, Bull is amazing. I think we all knew that you'll love it;) It's a very good ep in general - interesting case and this ending when Grissom said that a poem was for Bull, not a girl. I just loved Nick's and Catherine's expressions:lol: Especially Catherine was very cute - "a bull?" Oh, I love this scene.

Scene with Nick, Greg and Wendy is just priceless. Everytime when I see it I'm laughing very hard. Poor Nicky, and I think that Wendy noticed how he was looking at Greg, definitely not like at a work mate, just - "baby, help me!":lol: Funny 'cause Wendy was confused too. She was not sure what she was saying I think:lol:

Oh, and this one in chapel. He really wants to tap Greg's knee:devil: And this lady would ask - "do you want to know free time limit?" That would be so lovely.

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I bet the chapel owner knew at first sight that the boys were in love and together. They're just too obvious ... ;)

Watched Grissom's Divine Comedy tonight. Both, Nick and Greg, having a cold. Wonder how that happened??? :devil: And how cute is a grumpy Greg with a scarf?

Every time I see the two of them working together it just feels right, like it's meant to be and really, I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB decided to let them (finally) come out. It's not any different than the chemistry between Warrick and Cath or the (supposed) chemistry between Gil and Sara. They just click!

12. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

First off, I'm sick and doped up on Nyquil so this probably won't all come out coherently.

Secondly, I love Grissom's Divine Comedy. I thought that the boys were so adorable with their cold, much more than I am right now lol.

I also watched Bull today (I keep most of the episodes that I record, lol) and I loved the scene at the chapel. It is so cute. I just wanted the lady to ask if they needed a time to be scheduled, just like Deidre said earlier.

And off topic, what kind of car does Greg drive? It's a VW Jetta right? I was watching NCIS with my mother and Denozo (sp) was talking about certain cars. I'm not going to go into the entire scene but Denozo said that Jettas were feminine cars and it made me giggle.

13. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I love how you stated that. At this point I beginning to doubt the writers eye-site. But yet we come back to the whole well canon couples are doomed on this show, so yeah who knows. Just like with YOBLING for me right now, all I need is one little mention of the boys being a couple and I will be happy.

Wojo great pictures. And I love the processed sugar line, and you are totally right with the way he looks at Nicky when he says it. I personally don't think Riley really feels like a third wheel around the boys. I have a feeling if the get to couplely around her she would just roll her eyes and tell them to get a room. I think I'm starting to like her more and more each episode.

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Definitely. It's her job;)

Sooo cute. I love him in this scarf! I guess we know why they both had cold. I think we don't any doubts about it:devil:

That's true but still I don't believe in TPTB about relationships in the show. But like MsCB mentioned - a small sign that they're a couple would be for us enough and would make us all happy.

Yesterday I watched Snakes. Nicky was so hot in this leather jacket... 5th season is not the best about Love scenes but again I noticed Nick's gay moment, lol. It was when he was first time with det. Vega in this Mexican music club/bar/whatever it was. When he was going to talk with bartender he checked out one Mexican cowboy who walked near to him. Nicky sometimes is so obvious. But still Ch-Ch-Changes are my favourite with checking out guys, lol.

15. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Love Snakes. I agree he totally checks out the cowboys in the club. And the Spanish speaking at the end, so sexy. Bet Greggo likes it when Nicky talks to him in Spanish. And Nicky likes when Greggo talks to him in Norwegian. I love Ch-Ch-Changes as well. You can totally see Nicky checking out the bartender. Also love how Mercedes calls him pretty boy. Makes me laugh every time. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.