Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

^ I really don't mind. I'd lite up his cigarette any time. Or he could lite up mine :devil: :lol:

Finally saw the ep last night. Dean crying had me to tears and I'm not ashamed to admit it.:p The guy should indeed get an emmy for this.

This epi had all that an incredibly good supernatural epi should. I mean, there was angst, humour, passion, demons, angels, (Castiel :adore:)...
    Loved it.

Is it January 15th yet? :(

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ugh. Smoking. I don't think I could handle it- the smell actually turns my stomach. But people usually step outside to smoke anyway... ;)

As for my Brando comment, it was more his way of talking- he had that weird voice and enunciation. I was waiting for him to say "I coulda been a contender" in that weird Brando voice! :lol:

Man, where do you find all these candid pics? Crazy. That boyscout catalogue looking stuff made me giggle pretty hard though! Hah!

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yes that one was my favorite also ... I swear he makes the weirdest faces :lol: Another Example :guffaw: Imagine waking up beside that ;)

But we can't leave Jare Bear out ;)

Here
    Here
    Here
    Here
    Here

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Here's a little something to hold us over until the new episodes

Episode 4.11: Family Remains
    The boys investigate a farm house that seems to be haunted by a woman in the walls. A family moves out to the country house after the oldest son, Andy, died in a car accident last year. The woman in the wall kidnaps and kills the uncle and also kidnaps the youngest son, Danny. It is unsure whether or not Danny survives because the ghost seemed to enjoy playing with Danny. For some reason unknown to everyone, including Sam and Dean, is extremely motivated in saving Danny and helping this family.

Episode 4.12: Criss Angel Is A Douchebag
    Sam and Dean are faced with magicians who are dealing in black magic. The brothers investigate the situation after people are found dead in similar ways as the magic tricks the magicians perform on stage. One of the magicians, Charlie, is from the time of P.T. Barnum and found a grimoire, a book of real magic filled with a variety of black magic including an immorality spell.

Episode 4.13: Afterschool Special
    Fans will get a big treat: a teenaged Dean. And filling Jensen Ackles' shoes for the flashback will be Brock Kelly, TVGuide.com has learned. In "After School Special," which is slated to air Jan. 29, Supernatural will offer a peek at the brothers' high-school days, with a tentative Sam not looking forward to facing another new social circle as he and Dean are uprooted again by their demon-chasing dad. Luckily, Dean finds time away from necking with a local gal to watch his picked-on kid bro's back.

:wtf: Not sure if this one is true or not ... erm ..

Episode 4.14 - Sex and Violence written by [no info] and directed by [no info]
    -Sam and Dean are posing as Feds investigating the cases of men who love their wives and yet murder them viciously after going to a particular strip club where is a siren is dancing.
    -A man named Lenny is coerced after sex with a stripper (actually the siren) into killing his mother.
    -Sam clicks with a doctor named Cara who has hyacinths in her office. She says the dead wives have nothing strange going on, but the husbands show high levels of Oxytocin in their blood which make them feel deliriously in love. Later, after watching hours of surveillance video and finding nothing, the two end up commisserating with and then have sex.
    -Dean has staked out the strip club with a fellow Fed named Nick; the two first bond and talk about the hyacinths found at each crime scene--it is eventually revealed that Nick is the siren in disguise and Dean has been infected through sharing a drink with him
    -Nick brings Dean back to the hotel to let him kill Sam (he says he plans to take Sam's place as a trustworthy little brother); he first encourages Dean to beat Sam and then ends up infecting Sam. He tells the boys to deal with their issues by beating the hell out of each other and whoever survives is supposed to go to Nick.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I hope that means Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be making an appearance for the teenaged years one! :)

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

The teen episode, will have a shadowy figure driving the impala. So no JDM... unless it's a surprise.

The siren one sounds so awesome. I can't wait to see that one.. and the teenage one. To see Sam and Dean as teens. :lol:

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I absolutely cannot wait for the wee!chester episode. I always enjoy seeing the boys at the age before they were full blown hunters. I swear, this show could make an entire prequel out of it and still get amazing ratings. But for now, I'll stick with the flashbacks. ;)

About the sirens: That seems like such a strange episode but I'm intrigued. :shifty: Have to count on this show to try something new every week. And coupled with the episode about the ghost in the walls, it's looking like a lore-heavy season. :)

Apparently (according to spoilers) the network green-lighted the title 'Criss Angel Is A Douchebag'. :lol: I was expecting them to pull it completely and replace it with something a little more vanilla like 'Hocus Pocus' or something. The things they get away with. :lol:

8. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hey everyone! So have I mentioned that I'm a huge Supernatural fan? Been watching since day one, and yet somehow always forget this thread is here. So of course, I jump in right when we're in for a long break. Timing is everything with me. :rolleyes:

I feel the exact same way. Something is going on there, and I look forward (hopefully) to getting some back story, because IMO there has got to be something going on there that we're not aware of.

I honestly hadn't noticed until you said this, but you're right! It was a bit Brando-ish.

9. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I wish it was January 15th already and having major withdrawals already :(

I had the same thing when he started to talk and he right away reminded me also of Marlon Brando :lol:

10. HellsBells

Speaking of Jeffrey Dean Morgan.. Did you guys know that he's back on Grey's Anatomy? As a ghost?

I think he may be on the wrong Thursday show, don't you?

:lol: I just found it funny and ironic and had to share with ya'll.

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: Yeah, I saw a commercial for that, and I thought :wtf: :confused: I used to love that show. He was probably the best part of it, for the few episodes he was in. Now, I'd much rather see him on Supernatural.

12. HellsBells

As would I, as would I. But this one episode I am watching (my first in 3 years!) is actually good, because he's HILARIOUS in it.

JDM said he's all for being back on SPN, now we just need Kript Key and Company to write him in again. *angelic eyes* please?

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

My favorite season of Grey's was when Jeffrey Dean Morgan was on it. Although it was also my last since they moved it opposite CSI and Supernatural. I figured that two shows at the same time was enough. :rolleyes:

I was so disappointed when Jeffrey Dean Morgan got killed off of both shows at practically the same time. I keep hoping there's some way for him to end up back on Supernatural even if only for one more episode.

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: This is Supernatural we're talking about. There's a million different ways he could come back. Of course, some are better than others... :p

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wish he'd come back on Supernatural also. The Denny storyline on Grey's is beyond ridiculous. Not that I watch Grey's, but I did read about his return.

Anyway, I just watched Fred Claus yesterday and JDM has a bit part in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.