Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Speaking of Tom Welling, you know I just now saw on a website that Jensen was a choice to play Clark Kent on Smallville :wtf: anyone know if that's 100 percent true, or has someone just posted that like some people do acting immature? :rolleyes: I actually can't really see Jensen as Clark ... but that's just me :lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just looked on imdb.com and it says in his bio that he was runner up to Tom Welling for the role of Clark Kent. Runner up. Hmm...

Another interesting fact on that bio is that not only are he and Jared best friends, but Jared even calls Jensen's dad "Papa Ackles". :lol: How cute is that? Jensen's dad is also an actor by the way and even played the father of Jensen's character in "Devour" (well, the adopted father anyway). :D

The quotes posted in his bio, other than the girl's hair scent and gummy tummy ones are:

"When I was in middle school, some of my so-called friends found a catalog ad I did for Superman pajamas. They made as many copies as they could and pasted them up all over school." - on his most embarrassing moment. :lol:

"Being from Texas, I would say I favor a pair of jeans you can wear some boots with". :luvlove:

[On Dean Winchester's reaction to his father's death on _"Supernatural" (2005)_] "A lot of issues, yeah. Dean's definitely having issues on camera. I'm just having issues because I don't get to hang out with him [Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played John] anymore." :adore: Awww!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

You know, that gummy bear quote thing is wrong too. Jimmy Kimmel mentioned that during his interview and he looked confused and said that that was actually referring to Jared. And judging by the "A day in the Life" reel on the season one DVD's, that seems to be true- Jared seems to love his candy! :lol:

I also like these Jeffrey Dean Morgan quotes:

[in his "TV Tattler" interview, regarding the relationship with his television sons Jared and Jensen] "On set, we're like three idiot brothers." :lol:

[about coming back to Supernatural] "I'm going to call Eric [series creator Eric Kripke] and beg for my life and find a way to come back and harass these guys [Jared and Jensen] in some way.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Aw, see, he wants to come back! So why not make everyone happy and let him? :devil:

5. GregNickRyanFan

Here here :beer: I :adore: the "three idiot brothers" quote. haha.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw: So is it J Squared or J erm to the third that we need to worry about :rolleyes:

So did you guys see the list on AOL today ... Jensen was voted number 18 out of 50 :D

7. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I watched Faith the other day, and don't you find it ironic that Roy LeGrange healed Dean because God told him that he still has a mission, and then 3 seasons later God had Castiel pull Dean from Hell because of that mission? EERIE! :lol:

The CW has posted a promo, but its about as fortelling as the promo for Lazarus Rising. -_- Although it does look pretty cool.

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

faith is like my fave episode ever...now i feel the need to watch some seaon 1 episodes.
    but yeah that is kind of neat, i'm still waiting to find out why dean's eyes bled in bloody mary, they need to get to that already.

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I watched season 1 epsiodes because I was in the process in getting a friend into Supernatural.. She's already onto season two. I have no doubt she'll be caught up before January 15. She LOVES Supernatural. Finds Dean ultra sexy. (And now I'm 4 for 4 for getting people into Supernatural. Just trying to get my brother to watch it now)

Another great Season 1 episode is Something Wicked *le sigh* Shows how much Dean loves his brother, I love episdoes that show the depth of thier relationship, do you think we will get more soon? I hope so.

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I told a friend of mine I loved Supernatural too and then we watched the first episode together (and that was like 2 weeks ago) and she has already caught up. :lol: It's cool.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yes, Faith is up there as a good episode for season 1. My favorite episodes by season:

Season 1: Dead In the Water, I love watching Dean and Lucas :)

Season 2: In My Time of Dying/What Is and What Should Never Be

Season 3: The Kids Are Alright/Mystery Spot

Season 4 (So Far): I'll have to say Yellow Fever :lol:

Oh the reason I came to post was to show all of you This :adore:

12. GregNickRyanFan

Aww... that pic ...

13. GregNickRyanFan

I scanned a pic/article combo from next week's tv guide, but will have to put it in spoiler code:

[​IMG] Click pic to enlarge :)

My brother was looking at it and said he actually thought that was Jensen until he looked at the name underneath the pic. :lol:

14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Love that article, and the pic along with it. Makes me even more anxious for the new episodes. I'm very excited because I just got my Season 3 dvd's in the mail this week. I have vacation next week, and plan on having a little Supernatural marathon. :thumbsup:

15. GregNickRyanFan

Mine just came in the mail earlier this week as well. Though technically mine is a cmas gift, so I can't have it till then. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.