Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That scene was so cute. I like that his little crush was obvious but that he didn't ask her out or anything (which was what I thought might happen based on the original spoilers). It's sweet that she took time to sit and hang out with him after what she and Mac said on the phone.

And him looking up the other members of the team was definitely an Adam thing to do. :lol:

2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah, I loved that the scene followed after the stella/mac scene

3. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

a it was cute and there is be that more adam ross outthere but only one who is our adam ross

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yes, agreeing with everyone else, that scene with Adam and Stella was totally adorable and cute. I loved it. From the original spoilers I was expecting a totally different scene between them earlier, but the scene we actually got was so much better! I think it was definitely one of my favourite moments of the episode. And I loved the way they were saying 'Don Flack'. :lol: :D

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Maybe Stella was feeling guilty for wanting to change Adam for a brand new machine. *lol*
    Adam and Stella got great chemistry, it's great to see scenes of them together.

6. Miss Doolittle

Miss Doolittle Dead on Arrival

Hi, everybody! This is my first posting in this thread.

Yesterday's Adam was awesome, I think he is much less shy in front of Stella and that is a great progress! :adore:

And He likes Don's name. Hahaha!!! :lol:

7. Faylinn

Welcome to the thread, Miss Doolittle. ;)

That man is such a fanboy - he probably would have been a total geek if he'd seen Flack in a tux ("Flack, Don Flack" :p) in "You Only Die Once". :lol:

8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

yeah, Adam is becoming more confident, I guess, around Stella. Its adorable to watch...I could be interested in a stella/adam piaring. Stella has been with some psychopaths, and she needs a sweet guy, and Adam adores her and is a sweetheart...it could be very interesting.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I think it's absolutely adorable that Adam has a crush on Stella (and I loved that scene between them at the end), but I'd really hate for it to evolve into anything more than friendship. It just doesn't feel right to me, and TV relationships never go well :lol:

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

that's true, but it can't get any worse then Danny/Lindsey....

Is there a new episode next week?

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ITA with DragonFly and Raven too. Meanwhile i LOVED that scene (some how i think i had a bittersweet inner feeling but i don't know why) i think it will be enjoyable as long as they (writer i mean) keep them as friends. Adam's love for Stella is so evident (in special when he said there was just one Stella in NYC) i almost cried. So tender, so sweet! Again i had this "goodbye feeling" meanwhile i was watching it.
    I really hope they (TPTB) don't go on the same onnoxious route as DL. I think i will wait to 4.11
    .(hey! he could saved the day and Stella in the process :D ) Also i would like to know more about Adam scenes in 4.15 :D

Debbie:thumbsup:

12. Faylinn

Yep, 5.09 "The Box" - over on the right sidebar of the board, there's a link list with a box containing the three latest CSI Files news articles below it, and below that is a little schedule that tells the most recent episode aired and the next one on the schedule (it's updated every week). :)

13. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I second that. It's going to be awkward if that happened. And I'm a Mac/Stella shipper. :p

14. Faylinn

Here's an interview with AJ from the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

15. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I think it's great that Adam has a crush on Stella, but I have to agree with Dragonflydreamer. It shouldn't go beyond this.
    Anyway Adam had been dating one of the other lab tech. The blond girl in "Can You hear Me Now?" What happened to her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.