Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Talk about pulling something out left field!! Erica??!! When was the last time we saw her season 5 at the most?? At least we know she is still alive and reporting:rolleyes:

It will, however, be interesting to see how her character plays into the episode.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maybe Erica and Ryan have been together all this time :eek: dun, dun, dun kidding :p
    Cool to have her back. Can't wait to see Ryan's face. 200 points for continuity :)

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I would love to see Ryan and Eric at a scene and she show up and Eric give him a hard time about his girlfriendr:guffaw:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think that will happen anymore though. One time Eric said one tiny little thing to her and she used it in her report. Eric was later talking to Ryan about it and complaining about it and Ryan said "I tried to tell you, man." So, Eric now understands what Ryan had to put up with. :lol:

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I'm so looking forward to seeing Khandi back, if even for just one episode. I can see her rushing in when Rescue brings Calleigh in to the ER after inhaling the insulation....which can leave lasting effects, as anyone who knows about what the rescue workers, firemen and police officers are now physically dealing with after 9-11. It can be very bad and very nasty. I'm hoping that'll be mentioned to both her and Ryan.

As for having one thing after another happen to Calleigh, well, logically, that's really the only way that the writers can break down the resistance in such a strong character. Things have to become overwhelming for her to crack. Who knows, part of the break down in her may very well be having to deal with the sometimes debilitating lingering effects from the insulation.

And having semi-nemesis Erika Sykes back is great. I always thought she was annoying fun. She was always such a great foil for Ryan and I just about cheered when Calleigh went after her when she was protecting Natalia from the claws of the news media.

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol::devil: I can't wait to see the look on Ryan's face when he sees her. She was b*tchy in a funny kind of way. She made poor Ryan so uncomfortable.

I'm glad she's back and I'm glad Alexx is back, but I really, really want my Rick Stetler back. I hope that he's going to be the next one they say is coming back.

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yep & that will be just great for TPTB just to think about it;).
    I really can't wait for Alexx's reaciont when Calleigh gets in the hospital.
    What a great way for Khandi to come back on this show:p

Exactly, that's the only possible reason why they've been writing all these episodes for her in these last seasons;). I mean she was too strong & I'm pretty sure this could be on last kick for her complete change/development.

Oh I just love this character :lol:. That episode & Calleigh's reaction were just brilliant:thumbsup:.
    Can't wait to see what she will do in this new episode:p

Thanks HCrazy for the pics:thumbsup:

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thank you for those. :) There was a particularly good one of H--that one where he's walking toward the camera, and looking off to the side. And he has the jacket off, too, in that pic. Nice.

Has anyone else noticed how H has been having a kind of McGarrett Hawaii 5-0 thing going on with his hair at the front? :D

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Is Tipping Point the one where the house is blown up? The clothes and Eric's reaction made me think it was. Loved the close up of Eric with hiw eyebrow arched :) Thanks Hcrazy :)

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

BWAHAHAHA every picture of Eric except the last one was taken at the wrong time hahahahahahahahaha

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh I know!! In the one where he is falling backwards he has this look on his face like he is constipated!!! :lol:

What is up with the red striped lining of his jacket? At least his shirt is semi-normal though;)

Thanks for posting those HCrazy

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's what I kept thinking :guffaw:. Those were not his best picture moments :lol:. Still love the last one though.

15. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

ok this episode is the perfect opportunity for cal and eric to get together!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!! how long do we have to wait!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! eric better hurry up!!! and i agree, Ryan needs a storyline, a GOOD one!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.