Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HOLY CRAP!!!! I am so excited. :D

No poor Calleigh, so does that mean that Eric will do mouth to mouth....oh sorry, wishful thinking.:guffaw:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When I read that title my reaction was :wtf: and then :guffaw:

Yay, Alexx is back! Wonder if she'll get to meet her predecesser (Tara).

As for why Calleigh inhales more insulation than Ryan, she was probably closer to where it fell than he was or something. Or maybe she gasped and more went in. Poor Calleigh! They've just had so much happen to her this and last season. I wonder why they are picking on her all of a sudden. There has to be a reason. :lol:

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That's exactly what I thought. Why is it always Calleigh that gets the storyline? It's not even mostly--it's always. When was the last time Ryan had a storyline....season 5! And even then it was brushed over and ignored. Ugh.

I am looking forward to Alexx again, though. I miss her soo much!

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks Delkolover :thumbsup:

**deos happy dance**
    YAY!!! Alexx is back and exactly how I thought she was going to come back in the same hospital I thought :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As much I tend to agree with you about the fact that maybe it should have been Ryan, I have to say YAY!!! Calleigh rushed into the hospital :eek:. I mean with all the attempts to her life it was unbelievable she never ended up in an hospital :lol:

GNRF I totally agree with you. There must be a reason why they chose attempting on Calleigh's life almost in every episode:guffaw:

Please rush Calleigh to the Miami Dade Memorial Hospital so Alexx can take care ;)!!!!!
    **starts whispering to the paramedics**

Can't wait also for Ryan's reaction :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, they'll probably run into Alexx while at the hospital. It would have been kind of amusing if it'd been Eric and Ryan instead of Calleigh and Ryan and if it'd been Eric who had inhaled too much insulation and Ryan had to rush him to the hospital. It would have been kind of like Nailed, but in reverse. :lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm pretty sure Alexx will take care of her :lol:. Can't wait for that moment.

Well maybe they will have Calleigh feeling bad after coming back from the scene. I mean since she inhaled, she could easily go back to work & then starts choking. IDK why, but I have the doubt, Eric will be the one there when she will start choking, as always :rolleyes:

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I'm glad Alexx is back for one (maybe even more) ep :thumbsup:

I already see how Ryan save Calleigh on his arms, Ryan's hero moment? :eek: FINALLY!:eek: I love that!:thumbsup: He saving Calleigh? My CaRWash soul is SQEEE :luvlove:

*sigh* just dreaming, just dreaming *sigh again*

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Man i cant wait to see that episode!!!

Awww poor Calleigh, shes been through a lot and Eric is the only one who can make her feel better :adore: i think thats why they are picking on her so much, they did say that her walls would break (shes not as tough as she used to be) and i think thats when E/C will get together.

YAY!!! Alexx is back, i cant wait to see her again!!! and it will be so cute to see her looking after Calleigh :)

:( We have to wait a long time to see it though :(

9. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Can't wait to see Alexx again!:thumbsup: I just wish it was Ryan getting rushed to the hospital this time. :) (Not that I want my fav to get hurt just want him to have a story line)

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ALEXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) I'm so happy she's back! It's going to be real touching to see them interacting again. Can't wait to see that.

I'm actually pleased that it's Calleigh taken to the hospital cause we've been seeing how her walls are falling down and her tough exterior is getting cracked so I think this is another step on that direction. With all that's happened to her she just gets away without a scratch; she was not even checked out after having been kicked around in All In. So since Miami is not great on continuity I'm happy they are still going somewhere with this.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Do you mean they will switch the scenes so Eric is with her instead of Ryan in the actual episode? If you do, I agree. There's been what, two times they've done that so far this season? :rolleyes: I don't care anyways, if Ryan is with Calleigh when she inhales this smoke or whatever, but nothing happens to him, why does it matter for the Ryan fans? Unless Ryan does something to help Calleigh that's not just what anyone else would do, it doesn't matter to me. Grrr. Calleigh's cool and all but everything happens to her. :rolleyes: Car crashes, kidnappings, run downs, a weird guy in an elevator and now she inhales smoke and has to go to the hospital? And that's all in the last two seasons.

Anyways, at least ALEXX is gonna be there! :D :D :D I wonder if she'll meet Tara?

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Maybe Khandi will remember how awesome Miami is and come back to us!

*pleasepleaseplease!!!!!!*

Maybe Ryan will get a little injured too and we'll all be happy.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I think she will inhale with Ryan but she will start choking later in the lab with Eric around. Usually when
    inhale a certain amount of gast (not the right amount to kill you) you don't feel that bad immediatly ;) That's what I think will happen knowing TPTB:rolleyes:

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL the first words I saw were "inhale with Ryan"

smokin' the reefer in Miami!!

Anyway, I would be so pissed (but not surprised) if they suddenly decided to put Eric in the house instead. As I was on my long drive home a minute ago, I was thinking...What if they put Eric instead of Ryan in the storyline with Billy and the gambling? HAHHAHA:lol::lol::lol:

At this point....it's possible.

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You know, this show certainly has upped their creative episode titles lately. I just wish they would stop changing them before the official press releases come out because half the episodes on the spoiler reference page have to be changed. :p *shakes fist*

Thanks for the information, delkolover! As always, it's muchly appreciated. :)

Ah drug houses and crooked surgeons. Good ol' Miami. It seems like an interesting episode, especially since Alexx will be back for this one. Hopefully she'll get more than 2 minutes of screentime, eh? ;)

It seems that the writers want to keep throwing dramaz at Calleigh until she either explodes or closes up forever. I just hope they get to the point before the season's over because as much as I love that they keep torturing (for a lack of better words) the Calleigh character, I'm hopeful for some faster fallout/reactions/revelations to round it out with...if that makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.