Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

oooh I love the name of the title! Very cool!
    Anyways, just the other night I was thinking that too much stuff is happening to my poor Calleigh. Can we please spare her for a while? LOL

And I screamed when I saw Alexx's name mentioned! Can't wait to see her again :)

**Thinking about changing my signature to "Leave Calleigh Alone!" LOL**

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Well, I think that the deal with Calleigh is that the writers are always putting her in dangerous situations, but she never gets hurt. Like, her hummer crashed into the Everglades, she's almost been runover, and a crane crashed to the building she was in, but yet, she came out without a single scratch. So I'm actually looking foward to see this, since it's the first time she actually comes out hurt, literally.

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think it wouldn't make sense for Cal to reach the lab before they know anything's wrong with her. I think it would be right after they get out from the house.

I'm siked for this episode, but the first thing I said after I read the spoiler was why not Ryan? Hm, maybe as someone said it's his hero moment. I like that idea.

But I think it'll be like this: they run out of the house coughing, Ryan's coughing starts to subside but Cal gets worse and doesn't stop. She probably is sinking to the ground and Ryan helps her, you know, the usual catching her and the calling of her name. Then I calls the ambulance.

Poor Cal, I can't wait to see it! But I checked my calender and it ran into December the 29th so doubt we'd be seeing that epi till Jan. Sorry to upset you, but the shows usually breaks in the Christmas, it sucks, but our fav actors need rest too.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  4. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

7x11 Tipping Point

THE CSI TEAM, WITH THE HELP OF LOCAL TIPSTERS, FIGHTS TO SAVE A NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE BRINK OF BEING TAKEN OVER BY A VIOLENT STREET GANG, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 15

"Tipping Point" - The CSI team, with the help of local tipsters, fights to save a neighborhood on the brink of being taken over by a violent street gang, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
    Valera............................................... Boti Bliss
    Erica Sikes................................. Amy Laughlin

GUEST CAST:
    Michael Olvera..................... Carlos Reig-Plaza
    Hector Salazar................................... Jon Seda
    Yolanda Ramoz.......................... Cara Santana
    Raphael Vargas.................... Jullian Dulce Vida
    Gloria Nunez........................... Michelle Bonilla
    Mateo Nunez....................... Connor DiLiberto
    Freddie Granada.......................... Shahine Ezell
    Darryl Broadman........................... Ric Sarabia
    Ricky Moore............................... Alexy Skuby
    Security Guard............................. Amin Joseph
    Funeral Director....................... Marcelo Turbet

WRITTEN BY: Brian Davidson
    DIRECTED BY: Marco Black

Source> CBS

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ericka is back!! :eek::eek: I wonder if she'll be part of Ryan's arc :shifty:

Thanks for the update Noealonso :)

Yay for Alexx returning in the new spoilers. :p
    Calleigh's upteenth million accident - no thank you. Try selling that garbage to someone else, PTB ;)

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

What are my eyes reading???? Amy Laughling??
    WOW I missed her so much on this show :cool:
    I think it's cool how almost everyone from present & past was here in this season.
    I mean we had Sofia Milos, Johnny Whitworth, we're gonna have Khandi Alexxander :thumbsup: & now Amy Laughling. I'm just wondering why everyone is in this season:lol:

As for Calleigh it makes perfect sense for her to come back to the lab & then start choking;). Actually, it can happen:p

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe writers read our complaints about continuity? I sure hope so.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Please God no! She better stay far away from Ryan! She causes nothing but trouble! I don't want her back! Ugh! Unless she does something bad and they lock her up for good!

I'm guessing though that this will have something to do with Eric's arc and maybe Erica will try to get some news on it from the source. I want to see Calleigh and/or Natalia give Erica a right hook... or even better Valera doing it!

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

That would be hilarious. I wonder what kind of trouble Ericka Sykes will be getting herself into now?

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

BWAHA! Erica! Oh my goodness! I thought she was totally done for!! I'm not used to this kind of continuity!

Even though she causes a heap of trouble for Ryan, she's fun to watch in my opinion. I wonder if she's get shot by the gang. And Ryan will be like, "Aw. Darn."

Maybe she'll get her big break in Atlanta or something.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:eek: ERICA! I'm actually so happy about this! :D I know she causes trouble and all for everyone, not just Ryan, but she was so interesting at the same time. I just hope, so badly, that she interacts with Ryan. Maybe he'll be surprised to see her? Or maybe not. Just because she hasn't been in any episodes since season 5 doesn't mean she hasn't been "around" still. Maybe they'll act like she never stopped bothering them. :lol:

Maybe Ryan will start dating her again and when they all ask why he'll hesitate and then say "... she's pretty." :rolleyes:

Anywaaays, I'm happy about this. :p

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I hope Ryan strings her along then decimates her career. It's the least he can do seeing how she did SO much for him...[​IMG][​IMG]

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't want her with Ryan. I hope she's only there in the annoying, persistant reporter capacity and not as a love interest for Ryan. I really don't like her. :lol:

Hehe! I hope she does something illegal and Ryan is the one to arrest her. Just desserts and all. She caused him so much stress and trouble.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ She may get too turned on from that though. I know I would.

*ahem*

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

For some reason I can just see Ryan and Eric processing the scene, then Ryan turning and seeing Erika outside the tape and being like, "Oh crap." :lol:

Yay for continuity! I hope this episode turns out well, although I did sigh a little bit when I read about the gang thing. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.