Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Bring on the new look!

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • He's sexy either way.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • This is me not caring.

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
Luckily, I don't think we've seen Carmine wearing the hats lately - maybe our psychic vibes gave him nightmares and he decided they were evil. :p

The hats would be bad enough, but if he starts wearing the scarves...:eek: (AJ better not try it either. :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: Best. Quote. Ever!!!!

I'll admit, it's not a quote I'm familiar with so I'm not sure what you're implying... :p ;)

Oh, I was just quoting Fay because the pun on gatorade cracked me up. I don't think it's a quote from anything.
The comment wasn't entirely relevant to the conversation at hand, but I came across the phrase 'haterade' yesterday (although I had seen it before) and wanted to find the first possible excuse to use it. :p

Ah, I can see why you'd want to use 'haterade', I've never heard it before so it was a new phrase to me. :lol:

The hats would be bad enough, but if he starts wearing the scarves...:eek: (AJ better not try it either. :lol: )

:lol: That would be awesome. I'm thinking that a fashion makeover should be considered for the entire cast. :lol:

Danny minus glasses = Carmine. Now I love Carmine and think he is beautiful, but on CSI:NY I want to see Danny and Danny wears glasses.

Not sure if this post makes any sense.

i agree...danny - glasses = carmine. which isn't bad, but it's just that danny always had the glasses on, so it's kinda weird seeing him with them..:confused:

Looks like they might be gone for good. I don't remember seeing them last week. I guess we shall see tonight. WHY OH WHY GET RID OF THE GLASSES??????

Let's start a letter-writing campaign to bring back the glasses.

The thing that's so weird to me about it, is that none of the other characters have commented on it! Seriously, if I were to ever show up to work wearing my glasses or if I had been wearing them and then all the sudden stopped, someone would ask where they were or if I was wearing my contacts. Apparently, nobody is curious up in that crime lab about things they aren't being paid to be curious about! :lol:

That's what I was thinking too! The CSIs are paid to notice things, that's their job, but not a single one of them seems to notice that Danny's specs have miraculously disappeared. Unless they all know something we don't know... ;)

I'm sure the glasses will be the subject of an episode if fans keep complaining about it. I can see it now - just before the opening credits start running, Mac is hopding a pic of Danny with his glasses and one of him without the glasses, and he has one of his classic lines (not good enough to come up with one, but please, feel free to insert one if you can!)

The thing that's so weird to me about it, is that none of the other characters have commented on it! Seriously, if I were to ever show up to work wearing my glasses or if I had been wearing them and then all the sudden stopped, someone would ask where they were or if I was wearing my contacts. Apparently, nobody is curious up in that crime lab about things they aren't being paid to be curious about! :lol:

Ironically enough, my coworkers never notice either way. :lol:

I agree, though... the CSIs should've noticed. But maybe they know something we don't?

I agree, though... the CSIs should've noticed. But maybe they know something we don't?

I probably won't be allowed back on this board for saying this, but I have to get it out. What kind of detectives are they, if they can't see that a co-worker's glasses are suddenly MIA? :wtf: Maybe, just maybe, Danny took a couple days off between Hostage and Veritas to have LASIK done (yes, I realize they were both happening on the same day! :p )

Since Danny didn't wear glasses in "NonStop" I always assumed he had contacts but preferred his sexy glasses.
Maybe if they show him at his apartment or getting up in the morning, he'll put on his glasses. Even if it's one scene.

Enhinti said:
Maybe if they show him at his apartment or getting up in the morning, he'll put on his glasses. Even if it's one scene.
I wish so too. But the past apartment scenes during season 4 we've seen him not wearing them at home either.

Wow! Good memory, PepeBee!

I forgot that Danny wasn't wearing them in the infamous Danny/Rikki/Lindsay on telephone scene.

Boohoo!

Back