Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Bring on the new look!

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • He's sexy either way.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • This is me not caring.

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
I think I'm in the minority because I don't mind that they're gone. I don't think it's THAT big of a deal.

Danny has been knocked over or tripped at least twice during chase scenes since he has gotten rid of his glasses. I think he needs to put them back on. At least so he can see where he is going. :lol:

My older sister wandered into the room when I was watching the last episode - she has only seen a few episodes and doesn't really follow the series, but I had to laugh when she said, "What happened to his glasses? He doesn't look as cute without them." :lol:

^He really doesn't. I hate to be superficial and all, but with the removal of a lot of the more colorful aspects of his personalities coupled with the loss of the glasses has really not done Danny any favors in the attractiveness department. He looked a lot better in earlier seasons.

The glasses need to come back. ;) :p

Bit silly really, but I liked when he used to push them up onto his forehead when he was looking through the magnifying thingy (obviously not scientist).

Bit silly really, but I liked when he used to push them up onto his forehead when he was looking through the magnifying thingy (obviously not scientist).

I hear you there. :)
My friend and I had a chemistry class together and we'd push our glasses up on our foreheads when we looked through the microscope too. Just because Danny did it and he looked cool.

Now we can't do it anymore because somebody won't put their glasses back on! :(
I think we're going through Danny-with-glasses withdrawl.

I hear you there. :)
My friend and I had a chemistry class together and we'd push our glasses up on our foreheads when we looked through the microscope too. Just because Danny did it and he looked cool.

Now we can't do it anymore because somebody won't put their glasses back on! :(
I think we're going through Danny-with-glasses withdrawl.

Microscope, why couldn't I remember that word. Mind you, I last has a chemistry class 35 years ago, I barely remember what the school looked like. :)

At first it bothered me that the glasses were no longer a part of the character but it has grown on me to see Danny without his glasses. Maybe Danny just decided to wear contacts instead because glasses were too much of a bother!:)

Not silly at all--that was totally endearing!

He really needs the glasses back.

At this point I'd settle for an occasional guest appearance from the glasses. It's not too much of a stretch if he's wearing contacts to then switch to glasses occasionally.

now i'm already used to him without the glasses, BUT he was sooo cute with those glasses. i want them back. hahhahaha
but i love danny no matter what ;)

I like him either way. The glasses are cute and give him some extra character--but without them those blue eyes are just that much brighter.

Anyway--maybe he could trade off between glasses and no glasses? That way everyone gets the best of both worlds.

I still miss those glasses, but putting him in a white/light grey shirt or a tank top sure helps me miss them a little less. ;)

I still miss the glasses, too. I think that he would have seen that he forgot his vest, in the latest episode if he would have just put his glasses on. LOL!

Back