• He's sexy either way.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • This is me not caring.

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm hearing the glasses are indeed gone for good. :(

I miss them! :scream:

Danny/Glasses = OTP!

My OTP has been destroyed. Whoever is responsible for this will rue the day they made this decision! Rue the day, I say! :p :shifty:

If Carmine got LASIK and that is why Danny's no longer wearing glasses, wouldn't it be funny if there was such an outcry from fans that he had to start wearing fake glasses? :p Um, yeah. Sorry Carmine. (not really) :p :shifty:

aw man, no more glasses? :(
What on Earth would posses them to do that to us? Have we been nothing but loyal and loving since the beginning?

He just looks so weird now that he's not wearing them, I almost forget it's him sometimes.
I think they should make Carmine/Danny wear the fake glasses even if he did get the Lasik. It'd make me a lot happier.

ETA: PA beat me to it!

It took me forever to learn OTP! It always made me go :wtf: when I saw it.

Danny/Glasses = OTP!

My OTP has been destroyed. Whoever is responsible for this will rue the day they made this decision! Rue the day, I say! :p :shifty:

If Carmine got LASIK and that is why Danny's no longer wearing glasses, wouldn't it be funny if there was such an outcry from fans that he had to start wearing fake glasses? :p Um, yeah. Sorry Carmine. (not really) :p :shifty:

Poor Carmine. :lol: I do wish it had been explained--some cute little reference or something would have been fun.

Poor Carmine. :lol: I do wish it had been explained--some cute little reference or something would have been fun.

That's what gets me. If I had a co-worker who wore glasses for four years suddenly turn up without glasses I'd make a comment to them or ask them about it. And if I didn't know the co-worker well enough to ask/comment to them directly I'd ask/comment to someone else. :D

ETA: I would at the very least expect Flack to make some smart ass comment about it. :D

Last edited:
I just got back from the grocery store and while I was there I had to go in the pharmacy section. I saw the spinny rack thingie with all of the cheapo, fugly reading glasses and two thoughts popped into my mind:

1.) FAN PROJECT!!!! We send a bunch of those suckers to Carmine as a way to say "We love you. But Danny needs glasses, damn it!"

2.) SAVE DANNY'S GLASSES PROJECT!!!! We send a bunch of those suckers to CBS a la the "Save Jericho" peanut campaign.

:guffaw:

Yes, I'm joking. And yes, I'm fully aware that I've lost my mind. :shifty:

^^ It still sounds like a funny project. :lol:

As for the news that the glasses are indeed gone...*clears throat*

FAY ANGRY! FAY SMASH! FAY WILL NOT STAND FOR DIS OUTRAGE!

Flack agrees:

DoNotWant.jpg

Let us hope that the glasses were not the source of his powers, like they are for Horatio.

Back