Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fille

fille Victim

I agree with all of you about this week's episode! The last scene more than made up for their fighting.

I loved how they went out on a dinner date! It's too bad that we didn't see it. After seeing that wonderful little make-up scene, I began to wish that the creators would put Mac and Stella together instead of bringing in new love interests.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i don´t know if you already seen this video, and if´m aloud to post the link (i didn´t create the vid), but you have to see this!!!! it´s absolutly fantastic and really well made!!! so beautiful:adore::adore:

maybe you like it as much as i do

What will become os Season 5:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
  3. lilou

lilou Rookie

For me she blush but not because she shy. For me it's more "I can again surprise him".

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ I'm not going to have access to a computer this weekend so I'm posting now.

I agree. SMACked deserves more than Stella coming out of a bathroom and Mac on a bed. I think the moment where it finally comes true will be a kiss. It just fits their relationship more.

Jimenez, I love that video! I saw it before this but it still rocks the second and seventeenth times you see it:lol::lol::lol:

Has anyone seen a promo for the next episode? I haven't yet.

Anyway, hugs to all and have a good day.

Axel

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Shipper vids are only to be posted in the shipper video thread. Please post the link in there. Thanks.

6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Most definetly. I can just picture him wrapping those strong arms around her and whispering after he kisses her...."Let's go home love." Walking out hand in hand. That is what our couple are made of. Sensuality, and passion. :adore:

So please listen to us writers when we say this is how we want our couple brought into light.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have a great week-end too Axel. Have fun:)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I still have this silly smile on my face :D well,i LOVE the idea of as kiss

would you say it will happen this season????????

They have expected too much so i think they can get rid of preliminaries :D I expect it happens at the end of this season

Debbie :D

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi Smacked Family:) *hugs to ya all*
    here here:D i also wonder if they are gonna show us the change in their relationship right now or slowly, or maybe a little suprise to us:D
    oh their fights are so hot:D i also love their fights..
    Axel, im looking forward to the story:D

Asprine,thanks for the videos:D

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Maybe... I would have loved to have a peek at their dinner date though. You can't go wrong with good food and good company. And by the way, I think I did see a very faint pink blush on Stella's cheeks, even though her Mediterranean complexion is somewhat masking it. Do you think Mac saw it?

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I KNEW I liked the way you think Linda :D

I'm not a fan of G/S. SMACked deserves better. ;)

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of 'cannon' relationships just for the G/S aspect of it. I want a secret smile, a stolen hand touch, even more fighting. But as you said earlier Linda, they are together so their fights are more personal, but just as hot. :drool: That way it's there but not overwhelming.

11. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

That would be nice.:) But like I said whenever it happens it must be done with respect and tenderness. If they try and pull a quick scene of them together in bed I'll be very disappointed. Not only for Mac/Stella as a couple, but for Melina and Gary too. For as actors they deserve better then to have their fans find them in a bedroom. It's to far out of character for them.;):)

Thanks hhunter. I love them as a couple. Everything about them just fits. On and off screen. To much chemistry to be wasted on a bedroom scene. It needs to be deeply passionate, just like their acting.;)

Exactly. You could see he hurt her with what he said. It was in her eyes, they actually teared, even before she said she loved Adam. But if you watch Mac's face carefully after he yelled at her, you can see the pain in him too that he had caused her with his words. So much love in their eyes. It shines.

Thanks for talking with me hhunter. Hugs.:)

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hmm, You're welcome, Gio.

I'll try not to.. :( I love you all too..

Karu... I agree with you. I wanted to have their *Dinner* shown on the series. It would be great. We get to listen to their conversation and more. We would even see their blushes and exchanging glances between them. Hmm, I think Mac did saw them..

Lindaaaaa.aaa.aa.aaaa... I'm... *Faints*.

I have to goooo... Take Care - Asprine

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think they can surprise us showing they share his apartment. That would be the "shocking" scene (well shocking to everyone else not for us :lol::lol: )

but considering their smiles, and this dinner date definitely i would love to see how their relationship starts on screen:drool::drool::drool:

Maybe in a moment of fury, while arguing, Mac kisses her apasionately:drool::drool::drool::drool:That would be perfect, the hot argument and the kiss:lol::lol::lol:

Karu--->
    Oh yes!:thumbsup: He did! She was acting as a young lady on her first date;) It was obvious she didn't want Mac to be upset with her so she picked him up "to go home":drool::drool::drool::drool:

Asprine--->
    Another way to surprise us it would be a dinner on his apartment:drool:

I mean, we could tell the change on their relationship. Now i want everyone else notice that too!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Gio--->
    Me too :D according to spoilers
    she will keep things from him. And when Mac finds out he will be very upset. Probably another fight is coming up :D

Fille--> I'm glad you came back!!!!! :D
    God forbids! Considering their chemistry, their smiles, their closeness to have another love interests would be sooooooooo odd :lol::lol: You can tell tehy love each other before and now they are falling in love in front of my eyes:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

BTW He never smiled as much he did with Stella (despite they had this little argument at the beginning of the day). So forget it Virus! he never loved you!:lol:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Debbieeeee...

I can't stop smiling on what you've said. How I wished it comes true. One scene like that would be enough.

Hmm, I've had a lonely weekend. :( So I decided to make this. Hope you all like it.

First of all, credits to Linda(MacsLovlyAngl) for the screen caps. Thank you very much. *Hugs*

Here you go...
    [​IMG]

If you can't see them, here's the link :
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/5x06-1.jpg

Hope you like it.. Take Care - Asprine

Hugs to everyone~!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

dear! *hugs* I hope you have a better week now. We missed you lots!!!!!!!!!

I love it! it's my newest wallpaper :D I really love that image at the right side. To have Stella with a gun is so funny :D (specially if she is upset and she si next to Mac)

Hugs dear, you know we are here waiting for you :)

ps: Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii where the heck are you? :D

Also i would love to have Sheriinh back.And Kikii. And Eve and kels and Eloise and Louise and Axa

The Family must stay together :D

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.