Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi Tee,
    Welcome to the smack family! We have lot fun here, hope you enjoy. :)
    Most of us believe Mac and Stella are made for each other since S1. :adore: After 5 years of waiting, we all excited about the up coming development. :)

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

OMG THERE'S ANOTHER AUSSIE IN THE THREAD!!! Welcome Tee! Yes my name is Jenn :) That is such good news about Channel 9. I'll go check the tv guide for here. *runs out*

OMG IT'S TRUE! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks Tee!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Wellcome Tee to this Smacked MadHouse:lol: we are crazy but we are all adorable, aren't we?(in special when we talk about SHE:lol: I'm so glad somebody else comes from the Southern Hemisphere. Now we are 3 who enjoy springtime;):bolian:. Talk and Talk, that's our primary goal (I'm lying, our primary goal is Smacked to happen:lol:
    Don't worry. we will help you with that. Remembering good Smacked moments is our fav sport :D Season 4 had priceless moments, in special last 5 episodes:drool:

Vave--> dear!!!*****hugs tight to Vave**** i can't add anything except to say we are here for you. That's why our Smac family is so strong.

Asprine-->
    Let's cross fingers. Also i have faith on 5.08 because of
    i remember that pic with Stella crying for the Burning Man and one policeman trying to stop her from behind
    I'm glad to read your post my dear. You know i miss you a lot!

Lori--->:guffaw::guffaw:
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: OMG It's official. I need your reviews on "HER" to make my whole week:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: The other day i was watching Snow Day and really...cannot this woman be more mature???? She drove Sid crazy asking for Mac. C'mon! he needed to take care his team and she thinks only how she felt:vulcan: Was she worried for him or because she was worried he was with Stella?:cool:And of course, as any overprotective mother she called him and she almost made he was killed.
    I have new hopes on this matter. I wish they could show it more evidently. I mean, we, the Smacked Family, noticed juicy details:p now i want Non Smacked could notice that too. A dinner date was quite promising:drool:

Kikii-->
    In just one sentence you summarized every single Smacked thought:thumbsup:If somebody else asks why they need to be together we should copy and paste this answer.n They are like Ying and Yang. Different but both are part of the same thing. They can't be apart and they need to be together
    I think part of this chemistry comes from the fact Melina and Gary are such great friends and i guess watching them every day on set inspire writers to create these tender, funny and unique storylines where their friendship is remarked (and later Writers add the Smacked touch:p;);););)

Jenn->
    same happened to me regarding my dance shows at the end of the year. They forbid cameras. Anyway i wish the best for you. Popular songs or Opera too? I was watching Officer Blue and Mac at the beginning said nobody was going to sleep until they found the snipper and it reminded me my fav "Nessum Dorma":drool:(I love Turandot!!!!!!!!!!!)

Steph--> I was thinking about you because you told us about your prom. You look so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us that moment:bolian: regarding the last episode i almost cry when Adam was in the locker room and he left at the end. I want to know if they will make any comment next episode about Adam's departure. Stella will feel so terribly! (again she was playing Devil's advocate to Mac. But she needed to do that)

I was wondering if
    Adam will save Mac in 5.08 and Stella will go out with him to thank him and to say him he is hired again:thumbsup:

that would be great
    Hugs my dear Family, i'm close to leave the ER so i'll have more time to post (I hope so)

Debbie :D

4. steffirodig

steffirodig Victim

Hey my dear Family,I´ll hope you all doing just great :D
    Welcome Tee! :D

I´m not sure about this... I really hope so that they are roommates, but did stella not say in the epi capkiller or one epi earlier,that she knows the victims. I mean she said when she was looking for a new aparment that they were aparmentagents?I´ll think she has her own apartment.
    But I hope I´m wrong! :D

Take care everyone
    stefanie

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Sorry for not posting lately but, every browser on every PC in this house died:scream: Well I got it fixed and I'm back now:D.
    Vave- *hugs tighly* sorry for your Mac..hope things will work out for you
    Debbie-
    And I thought it was only me! When I first saw that pic:here
    I was like *omg she must be thinking it is Mac*. Well I'm sure it is not HER Mac but still I got so exited about that pic ;).
    I can imagine her screaming under tears something like 'Mac, mac please don't leave me now...Please this can't be true..I love you too much'
    :guffaw::guffaw:I totally agree with you on THAT!:p I don't if it's just me but everytime Stella was around when s'she' was with Mac 'she' was acting totally weird and also a little bit scared ;) that's bad luck P. Stel was always stronger than you in every way :angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz:
    Tee - be welcome to our lovely and crazy smacked family ;)

I'm so exited about the next eps, too. I give EP one last chance, because they really made my week with the last eppie:D...After the unoffical date it can only get better what about an offical date ;)? That'd be awesome. I remember everytime Mac and Stel were out together it was Stell who invited him and not the other way round. This is what shows me that something has definitely changed in Mac's mind, Or maybe he realized that Stel does more than friend-love him and he thought it was time to do something. I think Mac knows people very well and sees when they're lying to him or hiding something. And since Stel is his best friend he knows her even better. Maybe she hasn't realized his feelings yet but he did realize hers and his. It's only a matter of time until they get tigether :D. :adore:
    *hugs ya all*
    Andrea

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Welcome to the thread Tee, hope you'll have fun in here:)

Vave, im soo sorry to hear about your dog *hugs*
    Steph, you look beautiful in that dress and very happy:)

Debbie---- when ''She'' called Mac on his phone, i got soo pissed 'cause ''she'' knew he was in there with some bad guys but ''she'' still called him and he almost got himself killed... Yeah maybe ''she'' was worried Stella was with Mac;)
    Hey Anj:D yeah, ''she'' looked scared and jealous when ''she'' saw Mac and Stella together.. what can i say P' is boring:angryrazz: while Stella is Rambo:D ''She'' knew that ''She'' had nothing against Stella 'cause Stella have Mac's heart;):D

i just found out that the tv-canal that show Csi:Ny, won't be showing Csi:Ny to Wednesday and the eppy they were gonna show was ''Taxi'' :brickwall::scream:

7. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

wow (again), you guys post so fast...

well, thanks for all the welcomes kikki, Jenn, Debbie, Stefanie, Andrea and Gio *catches breath*.

Jenn--> haha, knew you'd be excited. I can't believe Channel 9 are being so nice all of a sudden. (remember the times when they used to play a couple of new episodes and then stop for months and months and return with old episodes and then mix in some new ones? It was sooo annoying and then you'd lose track of what happened previously,etc...grrrr) But I think it might be because of the good ratings NY is getting lately...hope it continues.

re when SHE rang mac and nearly killed him-->

OMFG I wanted to shoot her then and there. But then that caused the brilliant fight scene with Mac and that gang leader guy which was pretty damn good to watch...but still...

oh and the concept of HER being worried that Stella and Mac were together is too funny- but most likely true. SHE was quite different when Stella was around Mac...

Despite the dinner date, I am still worried about the Julie Ormond character coming in. I swear if they bring in another love interest for Mac and its not Stella I will go @!%#$@&^(%)&^&*%^&^$%@#!D@#$&^*($@!

8. gemarrrr

gemarrrr Victim

Hi! I am Gemarrrr and I am from sunny...England (bit of sarcasm there for you lol) I thought I would join because recently I have become so obssessed with Smacked that my friends are worried for my health...

So I was searching for fellow Smacked fans and I found you guys and I must say I love you all!!!! so yeah..HI!!!! :):):)

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

IM SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW:D *does a happy dance* the soccer team im cheering on won the Cup Gold, OMG! im sososooo happy:D Vålerenga (the team im cheering on:D ) they Graveled the other team:D *okey, calm down Gio, calm down!* okey im calmed down now *thinks soo* :D *cough* Sorry about my little outbreak there im just very happy *cough*
    Back to smacked--->

Hi Gemarrrr, welcome to the thread:) we might be a little crazy sometimes but we all are very nice people:) hope you'll have fun in here:)
    Tee, you're not the only one that wanted to shoot her!.. evendo we got a fight scene with Mac and the bad guy, but ''she'' almost killed him!..
    you say that, if the producers and the writer's bring another love interest for Mac, i'll run after them, and they should run fast 'cause i know how to give a bad tackle (i play soccer so:lol: i've been in some situations:p ) but i hardly think they are gonna have her Julie Ormond as Mac's new love interest...

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome home Gemarrrr :D This family is so happy to have new members that we can jump of joy :D and don't worry this is the perfect place to share our mutual craziness :D

Steffi--> you are right. She said on 4.17 she was looking for a new apartment. We believe she was but we don't believe she was living in a hotel room for such a long time. So our hope she accepted his "extra room" offer :D Besides it's palusible considering her realtor was killed :D

Anj--->I need my Smacked twins to be here. :D As usual we think the same along with Gio. Imho She was crying because she thought the Burning Man was Mac. I don't remember who mentioned at the Spoiler Discussion Thread The Burning Man was a bad guy because another officer was holding a gun. Yes, the officer was but another one is holding Stella who is evidently crying :D Sorry muy it's the 100 th episode. We deserve a BIG SURPRISE. :D
    YESSSSSSSS, if you think carefully you will notice Mac invited her to a fancy restaurant not to McDonalds to eat a cheeseburger ;) It means A LOT because Stella likes to be treated as a lady and Mac is wooing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gio-->
    I have deeply in my heart "Raising Shane" :D because SHE started that parody "Because you are not ready to usssssss" Ufffff you are the Queen of Boredoom, Virus (Later you ask why Mac kept the tv on :D ) Besides you played the "Offended Damsel" script when you saw Stella coming and Mac rejected you :D (priceless moment :D

Tee-->
    you are right (and me too :D ). If SHE weren't there we wouldn't the jazz club scene back in 5.04. But still she screwed up the last 20 seconds of Snow Day grrrrrrr
    I hope Julia will be just a special guest star and not a current character. I know my stomach won't stand another love interest for him (or for her)

Debbie :D

Check this link with the Canadian promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J77ZvmAtAHM posted by csimania inside teh Spoiler Discussion Thread. Could anyone explain me what Stella said to Danny? She looks very as THE BOSS there :D

ps: The Crying Scene ;)
    [​IMG]

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thank you so much sweetie. :alienblush:
    Yeah I'm Steph. :D Thank you so much darling, you're sweet, I had a great night thanks, and you're right, it's one I'll never forget. :)
    Aww, thank you so much Debbie dear. *Hugs* Oh I know, that scene with Adam had me on the verge of tears, it was so sad... I hope that there is some continuity with this storyline, but you're right, I think Stella will feel bad about saying they should let him go... I agree, she did need to do it, and I'll forgive her, but if anything happens, she's going to feel awful... Gosh I can't wait to see how it all plays out. :D
    Thanks so much my dear, I had a fabulous time, I'm so sad that it's over. :(

Oh and welcome to our newbies, Tee and Gemarrrr, it's always great to have new Smacked fans, Mac and Stella need all the love that they can get. :D I hope you have fun in here, I'm Steph by the way, oh and I'm sure that you've already been warned we're all crazy in here. :p

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

don't worry Steph :D
    Adam 's Stella's sidekick. She will find a way to bring him back :D. Unfortunately that's one of the risk of becoming friends instead boss-employe. You compromise your position and your authorithy. Some things must be done even if it costs you tears

This is my point (Politesse: Alias du site français)
    [​IMG]

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Steph- *smacks herself* I forgot to say how gorgeous you looked in you dress. I wish we had proms here in Germany:scream:
    Back on smacked---
    Debbie:
    I agree with you on that. Remember 'recycling' When he took her to the dog show? I think if it had been someone else Stella would've run away because she really like to be treated as a lady. Oh and another thing I recognized about 'recycling' is that it was with Stella when we saw Mac a little bit more 'unbuttoned' for the first time ;).
    Yeah it does look it's a bad guy but maybe Stel didn't learn that...maybe she just saw someone who looked like him walking around there and then in the next moment she sees the same person burning..so it's obvious that she thinks it's Mac...
    Ok I may be totally wrong but I would love to see a scene where Mac asks Stel why she's so shaken up and she'll be like 'Because i was afaid of losing you...now...mac'
    Oh and about Adam. I can imagine her feeling sorry and terrible, because maybe she blames herself that he had to leave...but don't you think it could be mac to console her and tell her that she did everything correctly...I think she did she had to be objective in that very moment and although she friend-loves Adam she had to do something and help Mac with his decision...
    germarrrr
    : Be welcome to our lovely and crazy smacked family :D

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe thanks Debbie, you can always cheer me up, I love that pic, Adam looks so damn hot in that uniform... :devil: *Non PG13 thoughts* Anyhoo... :alienblush: Hawkes and Adam are both Stella's sidekicks, but Stella is Mac's sidekick... :adore: We need to have more scenes between her and Mac like in the last ep... I wanna see their dinner date, I bet it was adorable, I hope that we'll get to hear about it in the next ep. That would make me, and you guys too, I'm sure, very happy... *Day dreams* :D

Aww, thank you so much Sweetheart. :adore: *Hugs you*
    Oh gosh, I'd love to see Mac console her when she felt bad about what had happened with Adam, as for him, anytime he needs consoling, send him my way... :devil: I agree, she had to be objective, especially when Mac was thinking with his heart...

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Anj--> i think it's going to happen (if we are lucky )
    Yeah it does look it's a bad guy but maybe Stel didn't learn that...maybe she just saw someone who looked like him walking around there and then in the next moment she sees the same person burning..so it's obvious that she thinks it's Mac...

That would be AMAZING. I want Stella in tears:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (of course we know he is going to make it but she doesn't know that ;):drool: I can imagine all teary for Mac and them Mac walking towards her ala "Snow Day" OMG I want 5.08 NOW!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Steph---> i want some continuity so I expect to see how bad she feels for Adam in 5.07 :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Also i would like how much they like a pizza :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.