Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i hope we will have new spoilers soon. According to old ones Mac will discover the thruth and he will be upset again. I like that idea if it ends like yesterday's eppy:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

and thanks so much for this clip. I was dying for the argument scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Debbie :D

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

The ep made me so sad for Adam, *snuggles him* the whole ep *even more so than normal* made me wanna go and give him a hug and tell him that everything would be ok... My poor baby... I was so happy that Mac and Stella both stood up for him, the promo made it look like Stella wanted to let him go... I think Adam got the same impression, cause he only heard a bit of their conversation... *Cries* The scene at the start with Adam in Mac's office had me almost in tears... My poor baby was doing everything he could to try and save his job... :( *Snuggles him more* I'm so happy that Mac and Stella are going to fight for him, the lab would be lost without him...

As for the scene with Mac and Stella at the end... It made me squee... :adore: An unofficial date, I was so happy. :D :D :D Oh gosh, I hope this leads to something further.... *Goes off into a day dream.* Oh gosh, it's getting my hopes built up again, hopefully this signals a return to the relationship they had last season... :adore: :adore:

*Hugs you all*

4. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

good evening(...;)) everybody

here i am too.woah i just wasn´t in for a short time and suddenly the thread is totally active again,so many new pages :thumbsup:

ahhhh...and so many good news!!! after that scene the whole atmosphere in this thread is totally different:D everyone was so disappointed and annoyed about the writers,different now...
    but they really needed something to get along with us again :lol:

that pic is soo great.look at her.how happy she is. this view tells more than thousand words.she has to be in love!!!!:adore:
    thanks for all the pics lilou

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Now i know it will take years but i'm trying to watch the argument scene and i think it's so funny when Mac starts yelling at her and she was "wait, wait, wait" :D LOL! Some people said "Stella redeemed herself" at the end. I'm gonna say this: she is the boss or at least the Second in command. When you are the boss you must take horrid decitions sometimes. It's not something i like it in special but it's true. I dislike so much Sinclair for doing this grrrrrr. Well, the thing is Stella was right about the need of the equipment. She is thinking on the future labs techs and Detectives who will need these machines to solve cases faster. On the other hand Mac is right, I mean It's Adam! I loved how Mac's defended him. But if you are the Boss you have to know you must take the horrid decitions and not being only a touching Boss

I'm in ecstasy, aren't you? :D

ps: Karuuuuuuuu, Karuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yes I am.:lol::lol:

Here's a couple more pics for you. These come from Natty's zip file. These are great too.

If you watched the epi you would have noticed how smooth his move was when she walked into his office. There was no nervousness, he grabbed his jacket and the look they gave each other was one of a couple already past the first date stage. They are clearly already together. Could be when she was attacked he wanted nothing more then to hold her tight. But you could also see their worry with the team around them. Clearly they are trying their best to keep it hidden. But it's there and has been there since that night at the bar. It is going to eventually slip. When I'm not sure, but it will. The writers are teasing us yes!! But they are also showing us through their eyes that they are already together. And no one can bring me to think differently.

I am a die hard SMacked fan, hide it all they want. But we know they are already together.

Just my opinion of course.

Anyways, here's the pics Deb that Natty posted in the zip file.:)

[​IMG]
    He's reaching for her hand:drool:
    [​IMG]

lilou our Mod Kat changed your pic to a link cause it was to big. You may need to change it back;):)

I'll see what I can do Deb, as soon as I'm done with the newest story I've started called "Don't forget to say Good-bye" It's up at FF.Net and in the FanFic section of talk.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  7. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

"...Come Around" was just on Spike and I really liked how Stella knew where Mac would be. And then at the end when she asked if he enjoyed the looks of Gerard and Sinclair's faces and first he denies it but then says he did. And then they walk off together... :adore:

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OMG LINDA I agree with EVERYTHING YOU SAID!

Yes, they have definately gone past their 'first date' stage. They are not nervous or jittery around each other. They are totally comfortable with each other. They always have been, but even on this level they are.

And I love it when they fight. They even fight like a married couple more so now.

And the end... WOW WOW WOW yes Stella is a good friend. And to me, Mac meant that as she's good friend to everyone, but he already knew that. ;)

I'm with you Linda, they are together, it's just not out yet.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in and whistles* Damn, you guys post fast... we're already at 500!

Now where was I..? Oh yeah. *does happy dance* Hey, I've only just noticed that Stella's usually the last person to visit Mac in his office... coincidence? Anyways, I love how TPTB decided to end the episode... Stella coming up with a way to keep Adam, Mac inviting her to have dinner with him, some good Argentinean food and ending on a perfect note, Stella teasing Mac about buying this time. It doesn't completely make up for the lack of SMACK for the past few episodes, but it's a hell of start. Keep it up! Hmm, does that mean we get to see more SMACK dates? *crosses fingers*

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprineeeeeee, you better don't dissapear again. We all love you dear! :D

Linda--->
    it's my weird imagination or she blushed when she got into his office, all shy?????

Please God, make Linda's thoughts to become true :D

I said it before, their weird behaviour it's just because writers went nuts or because something DID change between them. I expect the second option :D Now i wonder when writers are going to reveal their relationship

heather-->
    they have had this thing for half a year now. Exactly after RND :D

I will cross my fingers. Something good awaits for us! :D

Karu--->
    Looking for a moment with some intimacy perhaps? :D I love how Mac knows her as well and he noticed she was who had that idea to keep Adam in the lab

Ali-->
    That's one of the priceless moments from S3. Stella knows him so well! And i'm glad he listened her advice. He saved his job because of that despite of he was in boredoom with somebody else :D

12. MacsLovlyAngl

I didn't see shyness. They were both calm and relaxed. He may have been a little shocked with what she did and she may have blushed because of that. But as for being shy. Nah!! didn't see it. It was an even flow. ;):)

Like I said it's going to come out. I have a feeling maybe in 5x11 when she's in trouble. I just hope they don't do it like they did with G/S in CSI:LV and have them at the end of season in bed together. Cause that just wouldn't be right.:p:lol:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ *hugs all* I haven't posted in awhile.

One thing I have to say about this week's eppy: SMACk IS BACK!

I was so happy with the SMACk scenes in this episode! The fight...the electrical gun...the asking out to dinner:adore::adore::adore: And Stella's way of keeping Adam's job...AWESOME!

I think she blushed! IT was so cute...:luvlove:

I love the pictures Gio. Great job. OH and I got my Spanish skit back! I'll post it up soon. It's at school right now.

I'm just extremely glad to be talking to you guys. Hope you guys have a good evening wherever you are.

Axel

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Linda-->
    I swear i did think on G/S. I want a shocking scene. But i wonder what kind of scene you would like (let me tell as lonf it is Smacked and i don't care how is revealed :D)

Axel!!!!!!!!!!!--->
    As i posted in Asprine's space in youtube, she looked really comfortable at HIS office. Actually that office looks like hers :D when she showed the electrical weapon to him. Funny was Stella said something like "Ready to be shocked". THAT?S I WANT. to be shocked

My Smack is too good to be true :D

Debbie :D Good night and hugs everyone!

15. MacsLovlyAngl

What I would like to see, or how I would like to see it revealed I can't post here. I shall PM you with the details:p:lol::lol:

But...to be honest. I'd like to see either Mac or Stella looking out his office window. Then one or the other coming up behind, wrapping their arms around their waist. The heads fall back and they passionately kiss. That is how they deserve their relationship to be shown. With respect, sensuality, and passionate love.:) :)

Let's just say it wouldn't be Stella coming out a bathroom and Mac on the bed;) I want something better for our SMacked.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here, here. Now if they behave we can put away the lions:p

I think we should send that wish to the SMAC Gods Deb. They'd most likely listen better:lol::lol:

Anyways hugs to all, night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.