Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbieeeee dear.. I'm so happy you loved them. Thank you sooo much, Debbie. For cheering me up when I'm lonely. Stella with guns... :adore::adore: That is soooo Rambo Stella. Next to Mac would be soooo SMacked.. :lol:

Lots lots lots of *Hugs* back Debbie. How's your day? Hope you are well. :)

And Eve and kels and Eloise and Louise and Axa

I've never meet them before. But I'm sure they are great people. I would really love to meet them. :) Hope to meet them someday.

Kikiiiiii, Loriiiiiii, Steffi, Steph and Scheriinh, I've been searching ups and downs for you.

Hmm, Take Care everyone - Hugs - Asprine

Hi smack family! :)

I'm enjoying all you girls caps, videos, discussions and imaginations. :adore: I agreed with all your points. And I have the same wishes too. :)

Dear Debbie and Asprine,
Thank you! :) Don't worry about me. I'm always around.

Asprine, love the picture you posted. Are all those caps from the same episode or different ones? i know the one with the gun is from this past episode but my memory is so bad I can't even remember if the others are from that episode too.

*runs in* I FINISHED MY EXAMS! YAAAAAAY! I'm so happy right now. And I just had choir practise for 5 HOURS for our concert next saturday. It's in the opera house! I'm so excited.

Thanks for the clips guys. i don't know why but I was really angry when mac shouted at stell. She didn't even do anything wrong and I was like ... I don't know. Don't hurt me for saying this, but when he started shouting at her I instantly thought of Frankie. i know he didn't shout at her that much but still. Mac shouldn't take his problems out on Stell.

Anyway the end scene was beautiful :) But I've got to go now and get some sleep so I'm ready for more practise tomorrow lol.

Take care everyone xxx

Debbieeeee dear.. I'm so happy you loved them. Thank you sooo much, Debbie. For cheering me up when I'm lonely. Stella with guns... :adore::adore: That is soooo Rambo Stella. Next to Mac would be soooo SMacked.. :lol:

Lots lots lots of *Hugs* back Debbie. How's your day? Hope you are well. :)
My dear! i'm ok but tired. ER is so exciting (and exhausting)

Beyond the fact i need my Smacked fix i expect good episodes for my Stella as well so i'm crossing finger to get a great arc relate to her :D Maybe 5.11???????

Kikii-->
Dear Debbie and Asprine,
Thank you! :) Don't worry about me. I'm always around.
just checking i love this Family :D

Ali--->
Are all those caps from the same episode or different ones? i know the one with the gun is from this past episode but my memory is so bad I can't even remember if the others are from that episode too.
I think they are Ali :D I haven't watched the eppy yet but i remember i have seen at leats two scenes from that wallpaper in clips (The smile one and the one with the gun :D

Jenn-->
*runs in* I FINISHED MY EXAMS! YAAAAAAY! I'm so happy right now. And I just had choir practise for 5 HOURS for our concert next saturday. It's in the opera house! I'm so excited.
WOW Congrats Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so happy for you! And the Opera House, THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! Any chance you could upload any clip from your perfomance later in youtube???? That would be great!

Thanks for the clips guys. i don't know why but I was really angry when mac shouted at stell. She didn't even do anything wrong and I was like ... I don't know. Don't hurt me for saying this, but when he started shouting at her I instantly thought of Frankie. i know he didn't shout at her that much but still. Mac shouldn't take his problems out on Stell.

Anyway the end scene was beautiful
Mac was quite upset but Stella realized his anger was towards Sinclair not to her. Anyway she made him clear when she said "Wait,wait, wait" and made it know she didn't know what she was talking about

I'm upset many people critize Stella for choosing machines over Adam. But she had an open wide view of the situation. She realized having those work stations would help to catch a murderer or a rapist quicker. She can't resign to those machines. Those machines are as necessary as Adam is. Mac was being emotional because he is very fond of Adam (As Stella is) but if you are the Boos you msut keep the Objectivity

Debbie :D

Hi smacked family *hugs ya all*

Me too :D according to spoilers
she will keep things from him. And when Mac finds out he will be very upset. Probably another fight is coming up :D
yeah i've hear that Stella are gonna keep something from him.. And well im hoping for a fight (hehe selfish aren't i:lol:) and im hoping for a sweet make up scene:D
BTW He never smiled as much he did with Stella (despite they had this little argument at the beginning of the day). So forget it Virus! he never loved you!:lol:
Debbie, Mac always smile when he is close to ''his'' Stella:D especially after she have kissed him on the cheek:D
Asprine, thanks for that beautiful wall:)
Congrats Jenn:) happy for you (at my school we got a test everyweek:shifty:) WOW a concert at the opera house, thats big:)

So forget it Virus! he never loved you!:lol:

That is right and Mac has now been inoculated with the "STELLA" serum which means he can not catch the "HER" disease!

BTW He never smiled as much he did with Stella

The smiles in season three were caused by irritable bowel syndrome which is brought on by dating a clingy self absorbed air head (she almost got him killed remember!). Now before I have to hear about how mean sprited my observation is remember I had too deal with certain "indigestion" problems myself as I endured the weary eppies of "Love me so your friends can see" season. Mac trusted "HER" and if she could not handle living away from mommy "SHE" should not have gotten involved . It just prolonged the opportunity for Smac to get together which SHOULD have been the first choice after all Stella can cook AND :) AHEM "Keep the T.V.off". Stella was the one to help him live again which is why my vote still remains from the beginning... MAC is the new boyfriend and he has a room mate!!!

I also think that the secret she keeps from Mac has to do with the Greek guy because she knows he is going to go after the guy when he finds out he pushed her down the steps.

ASPRINE: Thanks for all of your computer talent AND never feel lonely ANY more, we are always here my friend!!

P.S. Hi Deb I'm back!!!

Asprine, love the picture you posted. Are all those caps from the same episode or different ones? i know the one with the gun is from this past episode but my memory is so bad I can't even remember if the others are from that episode too.

Hello AliJG,

I'm glad you loved them. All those are Linda's(MacsLovlyAngl) caps are from the same episode which is last episode, 5.06. We'll always help to remind you. =)! My memory isn't good either. My friend addresses me as "Short-term memory". We, Mac/Stella Family take care of each other.

Loriiiii --->
ASPRINE: Thanks for all of your computer talent AND never feel lonely ANY more, we are always here my friend!!

You're welcome, Loriiii. Thank you very much for being here. :) *Hugs*

Gio --->
Asprine, thanks for that beautiful wall:)

You're welcome and you're welcome, Gio. :D Because you thanked me the second time.

My dear! i'm ok but tired. ER is so exciting (and exhausting)

Beyond the fact i need my Smacked fix i expect good episodes for my Stella as well so i'm crossing finger to get a great arc relate to her :D Maybe 5.11???????

Hmm, I'm sure we'll get a great episode soon. I'm trying to have faith in the writers. Last episode was :thumbsup:. I couldn't expect more. I could only say Thank you to the writers/EP/TPTB. I love last episode. 5.11? That would be great! Looking forward to it...

Jenn, I'm happy for you.. Hope to see you here more often. :D You take care too.

Debbie Dear, I'm glad that you're okay. Debbie will always do great~! *Hugs*! Take Care - Asprine

Hey guys. I'm not feeling too good right now.:(:(:(

I got home from my rehearsal today and found out that my one of my dogs, my brittany spaniel, was killed by a car today.:(:(:( And the thing that makes it hard to say in here is that his name was Mac. He was a sweet heart and he was about to turn two. So if I don't sound too happy in the next while, that's why.

Anyway, great collage!:) Love it a lot!

Dear Vave,

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog. I understand. Hope you'll be okay soon. We, Mac/Stella Family will always be here for you.

Thank you, Vave. Take Care - Asprine

Hello family. *Runs in and hugs you all* Wasn't around much the past few days, cause it was my prom yesterday and I was really stressed out about it, but now it's over, I'm so sad... :( I had an awesome time though. :D One of the best nights of my life...

Not sure if I've commented on the last ep, but I loved it, all the Adam bits made me really sad... I wanted to give him a hug so badly... But after all of the sadness, the end made me so happy... It was so sweet of Stella to get everyone to give up a week of paid vacation for Adam, then Mac taking her out for dinner... That made me soooo happy... Hehe, I was like - SQUEEEE!!! :adore: I was so excited that we go an unofficial date... I really hope it's going to leadto something more between them... *Day dreams*

*Hugs for all of my family.*

P.S. Vave, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog my dear. *Hugs

Here's me in my prom dress...

Last edited:
Vave:
I am so sorry to hear about Mac. Brittany Spanials are WONERFUL dogs! I have a golden Retriever named Miller! We had a part collie and golden dog that we got from the shelter several years ago well two years ago I came home from running errands and she had died I found her on my dining room floor. So than we adopted Miller. He is seven and needed a home. No one wants to adopt the older guys! Well although he has cushings diease he is the love of my life!! My heart is full for your loss and I am sure Mac will always be a treasure in your heart.

I know if we post personal messages we have to post subject. I think that everything tptb have told us about this upcoming season has been pretty true to form. They said we will see more "family type" closeness we have seen that. They said there was a love interest for both Mac and Stella and I think that we are getting to see that! Especially when they told us Stella was going to have a "Good Guy" this time!

Just got home from another choir practise. I'm so tired!

Vave, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. I know what that feels like *hug* I'm here for ya.

Adorable crazy, you look beautiful :)

Jimenez, 3 days til our birthdays! :lol:

Deb, I don't think I'll be able to upload a video of the concert because they're really strict about not letting people in with video cameras.
And it's actually my 5th concert at the opera house, but it never loses the excitement factor. I'll take lots of photos for you guys though. Wait until you see our costumes. They're horrible. If any of you has facebook, add me and you'll be able to see what I mean.

Thanks for all the congrats guys. I'm really excited and I hope I'll be in here more often as well, though no promises. I have like, 20 million things to do in the next few weeks.

So what's up next in the spoilers and stuff for the upcoming eps over there? NY is still not gonna play here for ages :(

I'm gonna ask a really random question just to get some discussion going again, but do you guys also see qualities in other relationships around you that remind you of mac and stell? and if so, how do they? I thought of this because my choir teachers remind me a little bit of them. :lol:

VAveAma92,
Sorry for your lost! I'm sure your dog knew how much you loved him and it would be very happy in the other world. Cheer up! :)

Debbie,
I'm upset many people critize Stella for choosing machines over Adam.
They critized on Stella because she's always the emotional one that she would prefer keeping Adam. In this case, she must be the rational one. She told Mac the reality was cruel but he must face it. In fact, she was the one who convinced the others to give up their vacations in order to buy some time for Mac and Adam. Mac and Stell balances each other, that's the foundation of their unique relationship. :adore:

Adorable Crazy,
You're so beautiful in that dress and you looked happy. I bet you would never forgot that night. :)
p.s. Is Adorable Crazy = Steph? Sorry, bad memory!

Last edited:
wow...a hard core Mac/Stella thread! I'm glad I found you guys...

At first I was getting a bit skeptic of Mac/Stella pairing cos it was beginning to 'dry up'. In season 1 and 2 they were great and then 'SHE' (as you all refer to HER as) absolutely ruined season 3- except for the 'Heart of Glass' moments. Then there wasn't too much in season 4 that I remember of- but then my memory is pretty bad.

Anyways, after seeing that clip where Mac 'unofficially' asks Stella to dinner, I have to admit the writers are finally coming to their senses...:hugegrin:- that is if they continue with the story line...

So my friends all call me Tee and I live in Brisbane, Australia and am currently dying of all the school work that I am drowning under:confused:.

^btw, Jenn (right?), I was looking at the TV guide here, and Channel 9 is fast-tracking NY!!! So Veritas will air this Wednesday!!! That's in Brisbane, but im pretty sure they'll do the same in Sydney...I was so over the moon when I found out, then I told my little sister cos I was so excited and then she gave me the weirdest look...:lol:

well...I'd better get back to writing my modern history oral now...
see you guys later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back