"Leave Out All the Rest" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The episode was really good, except for the all the boring Grissom/Sara/Lady Heather scenes basically. It was great seeing the soon to be remaining cast; Cath, Nick, Greg, and Riley all working together. It was also neat that they have an unsolved case, because in reality most cases go unsolved.

I loved the scene at the house when they found the S&M stuff and the comments between Riley and Greg. :guffaw: Got to see some of Greg's humor come out again.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, everyone raise their hands who's shocked that this was a GSR episode? :rolleyes:

I agree, how many times did we have to see that tape? I'm wondering what was the point in even having a case and seeing the others?

Nick telling Greg and Riley to knock it off? :guffaw:

She thinks Greg is a hair puller :guffaw:

Hodges and his sliver :guffaw: Which begs to differ, if Wendy wanted to go out in the field, why wasn't she with Catherine instead of Hodges?

Brass just breaking in :guffaw: You really just gotta love him

Nick: "Got a menu?" :guffaw:

Gee, it was nice for them to show everyone else, however briefly and there was no case solved? :wtf: Well, maybe it's something that will show up again in a later episode.

Overall, disappointed with this episode, mainly because of all the GSR. :scream:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Fingers and toes gone? Yuck!

Ew! Grissom's always tasting gross stuff!

"Trust me, you were our last choice."- Cath to Hodges :lol:

"Catherine, man down!" -Hodges about a splinter in his finger :lol:

Sara's in Euador? On a boat?

(After Grissom abruptly leaves the room, Cath turns to Doc Robbins)
    Cath: Is that normal?
    Doc: Grissom being socially awkward? Yeah, that's normal. :guffaw:

Heather's a therapist now? Wow, didn't see that one coming.

So glad Greg and Nick were in the same scenes. I like it when my two fave characters are on screen at the same time. :lol:

Booty smudge! :lol:

Riley: What does it say about me that I always find the smut?
    Greg: Lucky? :lol:

Riley to Greg: Have you ever been tied up?
    Greg: What do you think?

I missed a whole chunk of their bantering cause some jerk called trying to sell something during that scene. I told him he had the wrong number even though he didn't. :lol: He shouldn't call during my show!

Can someone fill me in on what was said between Greg and Riley after the "what do you think?" up to Nick telling them to stop (and I didn't hear what Nick said after stop either).

Was Greg flirting with Riley? :lol: Friendly flirting of course. He hasn't done that in a long time.

"Who's Lady Heather?"-Riley
    "That's a whole 'nother Oprah."-Greg
    "Changing the channel."-Cath :lol:

OMG that guy talking to Brass is so full of it. :lol: What's he doing a Geico commercial or something? haha.

:lol: at the dominatrix telling Nick he was turned on. Lady, I don't think Nicky's in to that kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure that S&M kind of repulses him. :lol:

Why do they keep playing the same Sara soundbyte over and over?

Heather has a guest room and Grissom can stay as long as he wants? What about Hank? Who is gonna feed him and take him out to pee? :lol: Poor ol' Hank. :lol:

"That's our suspect's attorney. I didn't see that coming."-Riley
    Really? I did. She was too cocky even for a lawyer.

Brass: Sounds like a kinky soap opera. :lol: I love Brass.

Oh wait, lawyer chick wasn't the killer. They left us hanging on who the killer(s) are? :wtf:

So, they're trying to make us think that by Heather staying in the room with Gil that something is going to happen b/w them? Not buying it PTB.

Aside from Greg, Riley and Brass' funny comments (and Hodges whining about the splinter) and Doc and Cath's funny comments, this ep was a bit of a dud.

I give it a C.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I really liked this one. I think focusing on one case for the whole episode was key. It kept me interested.

Also loved Greg, Nick, and Riley at the house. It really seemed like Nick was in charge. "Get me some photos" and telling them to knock it off.

Hair puller! :lol:

And Hodges and his splinter...."Man down!" :guffaw: I love the interaction with him and Catherine in this one.

I really hope that's the last of Sara. How much clearer can it be?? She's gone, he stayed, let's move on. And yes...why keep showing the same parts of the tape over and over? This is not to bash Sara, it's just...she left, so go.

5. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I did like how Lady Heather just read Grissom like a book, cover to cover. Though, they need to just break GSR up, I am tired of seeing gloomy Grissom.

I loved that I got to see shades of the old Greg back.Greg a hair puller? mmmm, I will be having dreams tonight haha

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

First, don't answer the phone when you're show is on. :wtf: I mean get your priorities straight. :p

Riley thought Greg was a hair puller and Nick told them to stop.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

My thoughts on this episode. I really had mixed feelings going into it and part of me was looking forward to it yet part of me was dreading it. But now that I have seen it I must say that I was pleasantly surprised, as much as I didn't care for see so much of Sara I am glad that the result was the end of Grissom and Sara's relationship - for now. (I say for now because I know how much TPTB love it and are reluctant to let it go)

I loved seeing Lady H again, I love that she got her life back in order and that she was there for Grissom (since Sara wasn't). I also liked how it the ending left us wondering what went on after the door was closed. It was left to our imagination. Bravo! Grissom is obviously unraveling and I am not as annoyed by it as I was before because I know they have to make his departure realistic and dramatic.

I enjoyed the case, it was gruesome and bizarre just the way I like them, and the case was left unsolved with more questions than answers, which does not happen often but that is what happens in the real world.

I loved how they all were involved more or less equally in the case, especially Greg who is often given the shaft, it was nice to see his involvement. I loved how he and Riley kinda flirted a little bit, it was cute. It reminded me of how he and Sara used to mess with each other.

Brass -he's tough!

All in all It was a pretty good episode.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This episode was a little better than I thought.

Loved the Riley/Greg scene with the hairpulling and Nick tells them to knock it off. Really funny!

Nick kind of reminds me of Grissom in the old days. Grumpy.

That girl was really getting under Nick's skin. :devil: He probably did say the line but they cut for censorship reasons. Hopefully, we will find it somewhere.

I actually cheered when Lady Heather closed the door. Heheheheheh

Hodges cracked me up.

It was interesting when Nick (or might have been Catherine) said, "Someone's missing."

Grissom has totally tuned his team out. He's gone.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Had to answer the phone, someone in my fam's been ill and thought it might be about that. Should have known it'd be a telemarketer. :lol: I thought surely no one would call me during CSI unless it was an emergency. :lol: I think we posted at the same time, so I didn't see yours before sending mine. :lol:

Um... stupid question: What does hair pulling have to do with being tied up? How could he pull someone's hair if he was tied up? :confused: :lol:

And this was supposed to be the bro/sis banter that LLS was talking about? Seemed more like flirty/friendly banter to me. I mean my bro and I do NOT talk that way to each other. :lol:

I thought Nick said something else after stop. I figured it was something like "get to work". :lol: He is taking on more a leading role after all (on the team that is).

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Sorry, hope your family will be ok.

It doesn't, Riley asked if Greg liked to be tied up, he said 'what do you think' and she said, 'you seem like a hair puller to me'

I believe Nick said get me some pictures or take some pictures of the S&M stuff after he told them to knock it off.

11. Dizzney

Oh yeah I forgot to say the Hodges bit was so funny and so him. I loved him sucking his boo boo! :lol:

The banter between Riley and Greg was not exactly sister/brother but it was cute and funny. I can see why she said they get along well and they team them up a lot.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

She asked Greg if he'd ever been tied up and answered, "What do you think?" And she concluded that he was a hair puller.

Yeah that bantering was little too friendly..for brother/sister. I mean I don't want to know about my brother's sex life-I'd get grossed out by it.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ah yes...I was waiting to see if he'd say just part of it, but nothing. I did like how she said he was probably...what? At attention? :guffaw::D

14. Dizzney

There was also the part where Riley was saying she could carry the guy and Nick said no. Greg said he thought she could...and then he added quietly the killing part too and she gave him a little smirk. It was fun stuff.

I think Nick was jealous. :lol:

I also was happy when Lady Heather closed the door. :lol:

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah I loved that. I don't think anyone's ever said anything like that to Nick before. His face was beet red..

Maybe she was right!:devil:

And I don't think Nick was jealous, just annoyed and grumpy..his inner rage is trickling out..:scream: