Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Loved the paper airplanes, him just standing there while the sea of lab techs parted leaving him alone to squirm :lol: :lol: And man, talk about a fun job. Well, um, it's sure a step up from slushing thru airport portapotties :lol:

wowza, way lacking coffee and can't get the spoiler wrap to kick. Guess I'll just post there regarding 5.06 :lol:

Not worried though. :p

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Okay, how adorable was Adam in last night's episode? That whole scene that started with the airplanes had me grinning like mad :adore: He's just so cute the way he gets nervous around Mac.

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, Adam's totally adorable! I loved his paper planes. :lol:

A couple of screencaps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, would you fire this guy? Nah, I thought not. He's too adorable, and he does so much work! They would definitely miss him... The promo is interesting, I'm looking forward to the storyline. Even if I know there's no chance of him going anywhere long term... ;)

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

No way! Firing Adam should be a crime. How will they get anything done? CSI thought they were having trouble with one less criminalist, NY is going to be struggling without the X-Factor! :p
    So, apparently November is National Beard Month. I think we should all take a moment to reflect on the importance of The Beard. I can't imagine Adam without it (unless he was teased mercilessly by the others and promptly grew it back, of course :p).

LONG LIVE THE BEARD! ;)

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Just to upset Faylinn. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Faylinn

Your actions, they wound me. :(

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Haha...Sorry. :devil:

A pic to apologise:

[​IMG]

Are they kicking A.J. [Buckley] off CSI: NY, or Adam out of the lab? That would be devastating, especially so soon after they added him to the main cast. — Chris
    Matt: Oh, Chris, you fell for a classic case of MPT - Misleading Promo Tease. Tune in this week to see how his "They're letting me go" scene really plays out.(TvGuide)

8. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

i am is waching down the rabbit hole adam is soo great is that episode

what there is going to happen with him in 5.06 we see but he has a 5 year contrat so he is going to be there

9. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

I just wanted to be the first to say -how great Adam was in this episode.
    :adore: I felt bad 4 the guy. Also, I was surprised Mac defending him as much as he did, he usually critisizes him, It was nice to see. I can't believe Stella was willing to sell him out for a piece of technology!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

(eventhough she said she loved the guy, but still)

During the locker room scene I just wanted to hug the guy:adore::adore::adore:. He obviously loves his job.

10. Faylinn

I know! Poor baby, knowing he's on the chopping block. I liked when he told Mac he was glad the order hadn't come from him. Poor thing obviously sees Mac as a bit of a father figure, and that would have felt like the ultimate rejection. Of course, Mac basically said he was at the bottom of the totem pole, which is LIES I TELL YOU, ALL LIES!

Adam is the king of the lab, betches. *nod*

AJ did a great job, but that's not surprising. ;) I liked Adam's nervousness and the fact that he was obviously upset and wanted to know why he was being let go - and assuming that he'd done something wrong. (I'm sorry, he might be a bit of a dork, but I personally don't think he's never done anything that would be enough to get him fired.) When he overheard Stella talking to Mac, and when he basically told Mac that the equipment was more important than his job, I just wanted to hug him and tell him it was going to be alright.

I'm very interested to see how they play this storyline out - he had a month from the time he got the paper, and everybody giving up their vacations (aww!) gave him some more time (presumably another month) - so I wonder how this is going to work out over the next few months...Very interesting, and I'm glad they're giving a longterm storyline to Adam like this. Lord knows AJ can handle it. :D

And yes, the locker room scene was sweet, especially when he touched his name plate.

11. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Oh, the entire time i wanted to leap through the tv screen and give Adam a hug, he definitely could have used one!

As usual, AJ knocked it out of the park tonight. :bolian: I can't wait to see how this all plays out--i especially loved the moment when all the CSIs come in to Mac's office and give up vacation time so Adam can stay just a little longer...although I still would have liked to see SOMEONE give him a hug:rolleyes:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, 'Enough' was a great episode for Adam. Well, not great, but he was great, if you know what I mean. :lol:

Surely everyone wants a dedicated, quirky and devastatingly handsome lab tech? He shouldn't be worried about his job, he'd be in high demand. :D :lol:

It's great that the team all made a personal sacrifice to help his cause, although I'm sad that he only heard Stella saying that they couldn't sacrifice the equipment, that must have hurt. :( I hope he finds out what she did for him. And pissy! Mac was hilarious, but it was great that he showed how much Adam obviously means to him and the team. :) Adam clearly feels that Mac is a great boss, and I'm sure it really was a comfort to him to know that Mac didn't make the decision to let him go.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else comes from this storyline. :)

eta:

I did think that Adam perhaps does find out that Stella went out of her way to help him, and maybe in the upcoming episode, Adam asking Stella out for pizza is somehow linked to that, he might want to thank her.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  13. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

i loved adam in 5.06 and and the team gav up there vecation time was sweet and adam is the king of the lab

14. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I think we should all go give Adam a nice, big hug. Whaddaya think - a group hug? I hope no one minds that!

15. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

The thing is, i can't really be so upset with Stella. I kind of understand she wanted the new technology to help get criminals off the street, but I was still hurt about her comment. Though, I loved her again when she orchestrated the plan at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.