Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Depends on what kind of storyline in meeting someone of Natalia's past - we already met and saw the death of her abusive ex-hubby. Hope they don't bring that up again. I love the guy who played him - you loved to hate the man and he was awesom in his role on Silk Stalkings. I'd like to see something new for Natalia - move her towards the future - perhaps pulling from her past, like maybe helping a woman out of an abusive relationship before she meets with a tragic end. That is a very real life thing that happens all the time and it would be great focus for Natalia.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm espeically glad for more H in the lab stuff. Back to his "roots".

And I'm really looking forward to Ryan storylines too.

I agree that pairings could be bad at this point but could be good too. It all depends on how well the writers handle it, but with Miami I'm not too confident. Unless either Adam or Emily are leaving the show? Like in LV with GSR. This is usually the case in most instances, with main character pairing in shows. Either one of the pair is leaving the show or the show is about to end it's run.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im in that same line of thinking also with Nat's story, but my first thought was what happened to Aiden in NY :eek: Noooooo :lol:
    Anyway I'm excited for it, I just thought they were supposed to show this "mysterious face from her past" in the opening montage. :confused:

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I believe the episode is "Power Trip."

That's something that has always bothered me. Why must the CSI's be in there super expensive business clothes all the time? I can understand if they're on the job, but it's not like we haven't had glimpses of their lives outside the lab...and they're still wearing their suits (especially Horatio.) We need to see Horatio in some normal "street" clothes, it would help make him more human.

5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw:
    Do we really want to see Horatio in what David Caruso considers "normal street clothes"? Have you seen what he wears when out and about? :lol: :lol: Scruffy hardly describes it.

6. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Not for anything, but some of us are DC fans and don't mind scruffy at all ... in fact, I'd LOVE to see H donning scruffy clothes, maybe even a little five o clock shadow - crappy sneakers... oh, how about a GNR tee shirt and ripped jeans? We'd get a decent feel for what H is like off the clock and they wouldn't need to spend much screen time on it:thumbsup: :drool:.

7. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Seeing H in jeans and a t-shirt would show a new side to him, coz he always seems like James Bond, how he never looks like he has anything out of place! :)

8. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

that's why it would be cool to see that and show a whole other side to H - he's awesome with everything in place but seeing him as if he just rolled out of bed would be so cool and show a very human side to the man and give a good feel to what he likes to do, the music he listens to, or even his fave food for dinner... there's so much we could learn of the off the clock H in just a few frames of film... inquiring minds want to know... it would really help expand his character's character. Does he go home and fall apart after seeing so much garbage on the job (ala the opening scene of From the Grave)? What kind of movies does he like? Give us a bit more about H the man instead of H the cop.

9. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:drool::drool:
    I prefer scruffy, but it doesn't really fit Horatio Caine's persona. The wardrobe department would have to invest in a whole new wardrobe for Horatio to look casual, but not downtrodden.

10. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

has anyone heard of tag sales or dollar stores or even Goodwill or Salvation Army? One doesn't have to spend much at all...

Heck, I'd donate a tee shirt or two to Horatio's Wardrobe Fund... I have a few old hard rock shirts...

11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

That could be a fun thing to do! Send the CSI's our T-Shirts kinda like a contest! They could do a dress down in every Eppi. and people could watch just to see if their clothes showed up on TV. That would be something interesting to boost ratings, and the unused clothes could be donated to the homeless. I'm sure that would be a cool thing that they would do if we could get them on board some how! Can you imagine how many T-Shirts they would get?

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

That's true, David's street clothes are so 'street', like he doesn't care what he puts on in the morning. LOL!:lol:

13. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

somehow I would think that's his perogative to dress down in any way he's comfy - heck, I probably mirror his style in a female sort of way LOL!!!

I LOVE the idea of sending old shirts in and having them donated. Anyone know what sizes the actors/actresses take?

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Erm...so we don't get off topic again, there's a wardrobe thread up.

soooo....The interview with Corey Miller was pretty exciting. I really hope the mini Ryan will last throughout the season like he said. Ugh! I wish we could just get a small hint of who the kid is!!!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thank you Holly!

Maybe the kid is far from what we're all thinking. Could Ryan have had a girlfriend all this time & this child is hers? Could be the only reason TPTB want him to resemble JT is just to throw off the audience...
    Sorry, I know most of you want him for yourself but it's just a thought :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.