Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Please read this post regarding upcoming episodes.

This includes promos. If it has to be said one more time, this thread will be closed for 24 hours.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I wonder if Adam has a double for that episode too. It looked like a wig on David's double. I also wonder how often people put stuff like that on websites and we miss it! I'll never know how these spoilers are found lol...I think when I'm in a bad mood I'll just look at that pic of Eric about to fly through the air from a fake explosion....hahahaha I hope we get more pictures like that!

Anyone know what number episode they were filming? I think this happened yesterday, according to my possibly wrong memory of the date.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

sorry, I didn't see the other thread. I also hadn't seen the other post since I don't visit this spoiler thread as much as the others. Although the rules are the same in all of them I think.

4. mdonavin

mdonavin Civilian

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

What do you guys think about the Corey Miller interview? I'm personally very excited for the rest of the season, it sounds like there's some good stuff in store.

I'm glad to hear that Natalia is getting some storylines. We just don't see enough of her. I really hope Frank get's that love interest, too. He's such a great character and we don't see near enough of him.

I wonder what's up with Ryan? Obviously the storyline introduced in "Power Trip" has to do with the little boy, Billy. I'm so curious as to know their relationship. And apparently the storyline will continue throughout the season. Yay! Lots of Ryan! :thumbsup:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I was excited to read the Corey Miller interview,especially the parts dealing with Natalia (way underused) Ryan and Frank. It sounds as if there will be some really interesting storylines coming up.I have read that the little boy may be Ryan's nephew. It sounds as if we are going to get a peek of the character's life outside of the job.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I was really optomistic about the interview. :D It seems like they recognized (finally) that Horatio has been straying from the hands-on scientist that he once was and that they're going to be putting him in the position later on to do some more forensic work. :)

Also it's nice to hear that Natalia and Ryan are getting some attention too. And I'm really hopeful that Rex - despite what Mr. Miller said :p - will get a storyline so we can get to know Tripp a little better.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Let me clear up the thing with 'Cal And Eric being excitingly good for the show'. After reading what you guys wrote and u said that it'll tear down the show, it's kinda true. At the time I wrote what I wrote I was EC crazy. Yeah I know it's a criminal drama, but we all have our moments when we 'SQUEE!' about our fav characters, so that was just mine.

So... the Corey Miller interview was really good! I luv him as a writer, seriously I think every epi he wrote was good. Other than Wrecking Crew I'm wanna see the episode with the flashback of the background of the characters. It's gonna be cool. You know Corey had something to say about every character, as in what's in store for them. I think the season will hold up;be really successful.

You guys are so lucky to have tv to watch it. Now I have no cable and have to wait till Tue to buy it. And what's worse is that I'm tempted to read the posts although I don't wanna spoil a good epi for myself. But anyway, I'll have the epi to watch over and over. HEHE:p

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^Well there goes the thread....

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yes I agree with you. I'm rally looking forward to the character development of the other characters espeically Nat, Ryan and Frank. Frank and "Sexual tension" :lol:.

I also like that Corey recognised that they can't have Kyle in trouble all the time for him to be on an episode. And I'm glad Corey acknowledged that we don't get to "go home" with the characters but at least we'll see more of what goes on in their lives in future episodes.

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

This was what I really liked, too. No character was left out, pointedly or otherwise.

12. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

What would be nice is to see little glipses here and there of the main characters 'off the job' just to give a hint that they are still human with lives beyond the job. We don't need to dive into them, but a little dream of mine is seeing Horatio out fishing with Ray Junior - and even Kyle now - great opportunity to show some serious bonding between father and son (and yeah, complete with crappy clothes and a lure-ladden cap). It's nice seeing him and any of them in their proper clothes, but a short shot here and there in 'normal' non-biz clothes would be cool.

Bringing him back into the lab is what Horatio is all about - he's a hands-on kinda guy and he's incredibly smart. It's great seeing him putting those aspects to work again.

I'm looking forward to the stuff with with Ryan too... seems like there are some great storylines in the works and I hope they are as awesome as the previous S7 stuff has been so far... I'm impressed!!

However, serious hook ups could steal some thunder. I agree in keeping some of that out of the show. Yet, the 'tension' does get exhausting because at this stage, there are times when I scream 'kiss her you fool!' and it's aimed at several of the potential pairings.

I'd LOVE to see more of Frank - he's a great character and definitely underutilized for both his cop aspects and comic relief. I love the friendship and respect between he and Horatio and yes, the guy needs a nice lady in his life...

All I can say is a huge thank you to all the writers for S7. I haven't been disappointed so far. There are minor tweaks I'd make here and there with some of the previous material, but I'm glad they are seeing fit to 'round out' the characters a bit.

13. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Im very confident about the upcoming episodes, im very pleased with whats been said and very excited, especially for the one where they show us a bit of their lives before they get called into work. Anyone know which eppie that is? i cant wait to see it!!:thumbsup:

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Probably this was the best interview I've ever read so far about the whole show;).

I'm so glad to know Ryan will have a story for the second part of this season since it was about time to learn something new about him.

Plus it was about time to develop Calleigh's character especially after a bad year like the last one she had.
    I always thought they avoided this part & I'm glad to know they're gonna develop it.

It was also about time to use Natalia's character.

As for Rex I'd love a woman for him, though probably it was just a joke :lol:

The idea of bringing back both Jake & Rick would be awesome. I think they give a lot to the show as also Corey mentioned:p

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm completely pumped for the Ryan, Natalia, & Frank stories. YAY-FINALLY! The only thing that left me stumped was no mention of Natalia in the opening montage, what happened to meeting someone from her past? :wtf:
    Maybe it'll come later....
    Either way, I hope it's not a disappointment, I feel like they owe us a really good season with all the characters involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.