Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I think we should all refrain from talking about ships here unless they are related to spoilers. Plus, most of you guys who think that Eric and Calleigh are destroying the show, most of you would think otherwise if your ship was taking place in the show. Although I do agree that we need more Ryan, Natalia, and Tripp. Just my opinion.

So, changing the topic... the next episode looks really good especially since Corey Miller wrote it!!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

If it was CaRWash i be happy a little hint that they together and happy maybe go home together, but i don't like how thay do it with EC, it's too much, just my opinion.:rolleyes:

I wanna see blown up houses and Ryan's nephew, just can't wait this two eps!

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

What episode are the blown up houses in? Or do we only know about the blown up houses, not which episode they're in?

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I don't know,there just say about blown up, that's all

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Since it's a spoiler thread & not a shipping one I'd avoid certain comments like
    That's what I'd avoid;)

And I'm going to say this thing for the last time:
    - if you see Calelgih & Horatio having a 'romantic' scene in every single episode and TPTB trying to build up a romantic storyline for this couple for more than 2 years you'd be nauseated even if that's your ship.
    - if you see Calleigh & Ryan having a 'romantic' scene in every single episode and TPTB trying to build up a romantic storyline for this couple for more than 2 years, you'd be nauseated even if that's your ship.
    - if you see Horatio & Natalia having a 'romantic' scene in every single episode and TPTB trying to build up a romantic storyline for this couple for more than 2 years, you'd be nauseated even if that's your ship.
    - if you see Natalia & Ryan having a 'romantic' scene in every single episode and TPTB trying to build up a romantic storyline for this couple for more than 2 years, you'd be nauseated even if that's your ship.
    -if you see Eric & Natalia having a 'romantic' scene in every single episode and TPTB trying to build up a romantic storyline for this couple for more than 2 years, you'd be nauseated even if that's your ship.
    And so on and so forh.

IMO these things can destroy a show which is supposed to be a Crime Drama Show.
    So I'm not shipping a certain couple & surely it's not a shipping comment;).
    All I'm trying to say is that Shps destroy this show & every other crime drama show. IMHO I think we should eliminate all of them.

As you said it's not a shipping thread & we have to talk about the spoilers, so pleaso go on;).

1)We have to watch a crane falling on our 2 CSIs & I can't wait for this scene 'cause I know EP will give us one of her best performances while Calleigh tries to save the poor witness. I don't know wheather she will cry or not, all I know is that must be one of the most intese moments in this season. That's what I can't wait for.
    2)We also have to watch Calleigh slapped, YAY & seriously I can't wait for the moment for both her & Eric's reaction. I'm pretty sure she will accept it 'cause I know she perfectly understands the feelings of the widow but, still, it's one of those peculiar moments in which you can see the real emotions of the characters. That's wha I want to see from that scene.
    3) We also have to watch the prank our CSIs will put on Tara & what will happen later. I still hope it will be just for fun even the spoilera indicate right the opposite, but anyone can always hope:p
    4)We also have to watch Horatio holding a baby.
    5)We also have to watch all our CSIs being called while they're doing something else. That's one thing I'd love to see not only because we finally could see all the CSIs doing some activities, but also because I'm too curious to know what they're doing.
    I know Ryan will dop off his nephew at school & I love it. I'm sure it will be such a cute moment.
    I also know that Eric will get out from a motel & I can't wait to see how he acts while in it.
    I don't know what the others will do, but still I'm too curious.

That's what I can't wait for in a show like this.

Luf100 we just know they blew up some houses (if I'm not wrong they were 2) but we don't know the name of the episode. They shot those scenes in Long Beach yesterday ;)

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Okay, thanks. :D

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

No, I don't think being mean to Stetler is the way to go at all. That would just cause a neverending cycle of even worse nastiness between him and the team. I'd rather have a plot where Stetler was accused of something he definitely didn't do. The team then has to prove him innocent and Rick is grateful for their help at the end of the episode.

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'm just going to pop in here real quick to clarify some things.

There's a couple of problems I'm going to address in here so get your pens and paper ready. ;)

Because I'm still seeing this, it's going to be said for a final time. "Wrecking Crew" discussion should be taking place in its episode thread, not the Spoiler Lab. Once an episode thread is started, all discussion pertaining to it should leave this thread and start/continue there.

As to the ship issue:

Correct. Unless they pertain to an episode directly, shipping speculation and debates should be reserved for Shipper Central.

Not fine:

"This couple is ruining/saving the show, they should just stop/hook up already."

"Why can't X shack up with Y instead?"

"Go Hiphuggers!CarWashers!Ravers!"

Fine:

"Judging by what's going to happen in episode 7x9/10/11/12 etc. >insert various details released< I think it's going to be a good/bad storyline as >insert reasons< and that's the reason I feel this couple is/isn't working out for the show etc."

These are just guidelines but you get the gist of what I mean. If we're going to discuss a pairing based on an episode, make sure to back it up with actual facts and be sure you aren't just coming in here to say you like/hate a pairing, period.

The issue is now over and hopefully everyone understands. If you don't, or have further concerns, feel free to PM either myself or Wyoming. Also, thanks to those who have continued with the on topic spoiler discussion, it hasn't gone un-noticed and is appreciated.

Now back to your regular programming. :p

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Erm...I don't think we're allowed to discuss shipper stuff in threads like this so...

ANYWAY, those pictures made my day much better. They were HILARIOUS...David's double makes me giggle....And Eric reacting to the explosion was just too funny....because there wasn't one!

Edit: Just kidding, saw the post above...haha

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks Geni;)

David's double cracked me up. I thought he looked more like H, this one has too many blond hair LOL
    Adam's face looked like there was going to be a nuclear explosion while, actually, nothing happened.
    I love this kind of stuff. It makes me laugh, always :guffaw:

11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Am I missing something; everybody keeps talking about these pictures with David's double!!! Where are they??

Nevermind; just found them :lol:

Love the one with Eric and the explosion!!

12. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

can someone plz help me!!!!!!!
    i really wanna find the teaser comercial for the next csi miami! i saw it on cbs and i watched that channel for like 1 hr and it didnt show it again but i really wanna see it bc i only saw a glimse and that was calleigh all teary-eyed and i NEED to know y! thanks for all of those who will help me!:)

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You can find the promo here courtesy of Hcrazy. If you'd like to discuss the promo, please visit the "Wrecking Crew" episode thread and read this post above for the reason. Thanks.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

In the promo for this week, who is Calleigh crying over?

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol yeah he should take lessons from Mac Taylor...he hasn't ditched the black yet but he finally learned to open his button :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.