Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I hope The Narrows gets a wider release- it was real good. It's a shame more of the independent movies dont get as much publicity and/or a larger audience. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I just found these two pics back from the RomeFest. I hadn't seen these particular ones before and thought I'd share. Damn this man is fine! :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

:drool::drool: More Kristine more! Of all the years I don't go to Rome, it had to be this year! :( I hope to see more of Eddie in anything. I am so greedy to see more of these pictures :)

4. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

i love these pictures of a.j. and carmine with eddie. so cute. a.j. buckley is so darn hilarious on CSI NY

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm glad you are all enjoying the pictures! I love them too!

I got some info. on The Narrows. Apparently it is to brought to the American Market on November 6th of this year. From there they decide what kind of release it will have like in a few cities, or all areas or straight to DVD. I can't wait to find out more I just want to see it!

6. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey, friend, that be beautiful photograph ,I love it.
    And, Eddie's smil , always such sweet , uh.....dribble:drool::drool:

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

More info. on The Narrows! I added it to my Netflix queue and it says November 2008. So maybe it's going straight to DVD which is fine by me as I want it now!

8. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

That is awesome news about The Narrows! I really want more people to see it so I can discuss it! I dont wanna give it away, but I wanna talk about it so bad! It's one of those movies...

9. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

You can tell me..... I may never see it.

just put it a spoiler box.

:)

10. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

you can tell me too

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, you can talk about it here, Jessica, just please put it in a spoiler box, I'd love to know more about it. I hope it does come out on DVD soon, I'd really like to see it. :)

12. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

I found this description on IMDb

The movie is based on Tim McLoughlin's novel "Heart of the Old Country", which see's Mike Manadoro (Kevin Zegers), a 19 year old Brooklyn boy who is torn between two worlds. When Mike's photography portfolio wins him a partial scholarship to NYU, he must figure out how to balance his tight knit Italian neighborhood roots in Bay Ridge with the opportunity to emerge into the expansive, sophisticated world on the other side of the East River. His job at a local car service doesn't earn him enough to make up for the rest of tuition. His father, a retired sanitation worker on disability, refuses to support Mike's attempts for financial aid out of pride. Mike ultimately takes a job making deliveries for Tony, the local mob boss, to make up the gap. Mike not only has to balance work with his academic assignments, he has to manage his personal relationships as well. This includes his attraction to a beautiful, cool, intellectual young woman, Kathy Popovich (Sophia Bush) he meets at NYU with his responsibility to his long term, girlfriend Gina (Monica Keena) from the neighborhood he's promised to marry. The stakes grow higher as he faces consequential choices in turning his back on all he knows and pursuing a new life. This compelling coming-of-age story combines suspense, murder and loyalty.

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I hope this works!

Hmm, well, the guy he plays, Nicky Shades (dont know if that is his real name or is he called that because he wears shades pretty much the entire movie, lol) is a guy who returned from fighting overseas and can't quite fit back into life, and has all sorts of problems. Mike, the main character, used to look up to him, and well, is kinda at a cross roads in his life, and despite the fact that he used to look up to Nicky, doesnt wanna turn out like he did. Nicky is just so far from anything I've, personally, seen Eddie in, so it was really cool so see how good of an actor he is outside of the CSI realm we see him every week. Like I said, Nicky has all sorts of problems, he's married with a baby on the way, he's a drug user, and is all kinds of messed up due to the war and whatnot. It's a pretty dark movie, but really humourous too. Slightly predictable, near the end, but kinda on the edge of your seat intense at the same time. I really liked it.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  14. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hey, friend this be a good news :thumbsup:,I will advert it.
    And, I think, we should for it celebration, soooooo......
    [​IMG]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hahaha.....anyhow this Eddie at Manhattan Hotel's pic(10.07 2008
    ):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Sweet man, you always such lovely :drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I love Tag, he cracks me up! :guffaw:

Great pics Zhu! Where did you find them? Eddie apparently likes those hats as I've seen him in several candids in it. Still absolutely gorgeous and what a lucky fan to have a pic with him! I'd probably faint if I ever met him! (Oh jeans! Yay!) :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.