Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, friend this be a good news :thumbsup:,I will advert it.
And, I think, we should for it celebration, soooooo......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hahaha.....anyhow this Eddie at Manhattan Hotel's pic(10.07 2008
):

163371375_32008.jpg

Awww, Eddie. :D And I think that's totally Carmine in the passenger side seat! :lol:

Welcome, purevintage. :)

I really like that episode of Friends. I saw it again recently, Tag is hilarious, and Eddie plays it wonderfully. It's such a different role from Flack that I always find it weird when I watch him in Friends. :lol:

Hey, friend this be a good news :thumbsup:,I will advert it.
And, I think, we should for it celebration, soooooo......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hahaha.....anyhow this Eddie at Manhattan Hotel's pic(10.07 2008
):

163371375_32008.jpg

Awww, Eddie. :D And I think that's totally Carmine in the passenger side seat! :lol:

Thanks for posting the pictures, ZhuShuaijie. Yeah, as soon as I saw the pics I noticed Carmine sat there. :lol:

Welcome, purevintage. :)

I really like that episode of Friends. I saw it again recently, Tag is hilarious, and Eddie plays it wonderfully. It's such a different role from Flack that I always find it weird when I watch him in Friends. :lol:

I saw it last night! LOL:lol:

That picture of Tag made me laugh! I havent seen that episode in a long time!

Oh, and great pictures! It's always cool to see Eddie out side of "TV world"!

I like that he stays private like that. If he ended up on TMZ, I'd probably cry. :shifty:

I like that he stays private like that. If he ended up on TMZ, I'd probably cry. :shifty:

It seems he's a private person and that's great for him. The press can be very demanding and awful at times. (I'm a huge admirer of Princess Diana so I'm not fond of paparazzi.) It is nice to see Eddie out and about. As long as people don't invade his privacy or drive him crazy a few pictures now and then are fine and I'm sure he feels the same way. He is always smiling in those photos. :) Seems like a good-natured guy. What a sweetheart! As for TMZ, well, sometimes you can't help ending up on there. :(

Yeah, those TMZ guys are aggressive/annoying- ever see that show? Ugh.

I found some a few more pictures from a few days ago at the L.A Kings game. Sorry for the watermarks!

Pic 1

I'm jealous of his seats!

Pic 2

Here he's with two Kings players; Armstrong and O'Sullivan
Pic 3

God. He's so beautiful. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, those TMZ guys are aggressive/annoying- ever see that show? Ugh.

Yes, I hate that show, slimeballs, ugh!

Thanks for the pics! I keep checking wireimages but apparently they didn't get these or I would have it watermark free. I'll keep checking! And yes indeed, he's beautiful! *swoon*

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

Love the pics.

But I'm Still angry that he doesent post on his NHL Blog, Rangers won 11/13 games and he hasn't said a word. :mad::mad::angryrazz: Has he givin' up on the Rangers?

Think O'Sullivan could've put his teeth in before snappin' off a few with Eddie? :lol:

And, dude....Eddie's such a fanboy. :lol:

In all seriousness though, thank you for the pics, they're awesome.

I have to agree with you; I'm uber jealous of his seats, though after what happened a few days ago with the glass breaking and all, I'm not sure I want to be front row. Maybe second or third. :p

Think O'Sullivan could've put his teeth in before snappin' off a few with Eddie? :lol:

And, dude....Eddie's such a fanboy. :lol:

In all seriousness though, thank you for the pics, they're awesome.

:lol: Seriously!

It's so cute how he gets his pic taken with so many sports guys. I love it, so normal!

And he's such a cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back