Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

If CSI were a nation, it'd be some kind of oligarchy. Power at the top, nothing at the bottom.

Oligarchy (Greek Ὀλιγαρχία, Oligarkhía) is a form of government where political power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royalty, wealth, family, military powers or occult spiritual hegemony-from Wikipedia!

Carol Mendohlson once wrote that her mantra of writing things is to make the star the hero, so that says it all.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Next week's promo of Nick saying, "I'm going after him" and then with his gun drawn.... :D ....looks promising!

But yeah, I really hope the whole next 6 or 7 episodes aren't devoted to "I'm really mopey and I may just have to leave" Grissom. :(

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh another episode of Nick going after a guy with his gun. So now he's gone all Elmar Fudd on us?

Nick: Be vewy quiet, I's hunting suspects!

Maybe that is Nick's therapy. Why am I thinking of Charlton Heston and his National Rifle Association speech about prying his gun from his cold dead hands.

Boy this show really is tanking.

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I don't think it's tanking exactly. I think it's going rather well so far. But the future spoilers are angering me. As you said before SmokaHauntUs. Hopefully the focus of the show is shared amongst the cast, including Riley.

And as much as I like Nick, I wish that his action scenes would be shared among Catherine and maybe even Greg, I mean, Greg gets skimped out of everything. Nick is always chasing the bad guys, whipping out his gun and tackling them, (all while looking marvelous by the way ;) ) but it could be shared.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh I wanna know what that last scene is gonna be next week!

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I KNOW! Me too! I'm racking my brain now, trying to figure it out! Next week's looks extra spooky! Did that guy have rabies or something? Maybe a modern day warewolf?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope not. CSI already did a "werewolf" thing and it was not very popular with viewers. :lol:

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Oh yeah I was totally joking. It would be appropriate with the whole Halloween holiday season! But nevertheless, the next episode looks interesting.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Just a random thought here after watching tonights episode..

Didn't the 'shrink' say that grieve can hit at anytime??

We saw Greg already with her and who knows what he said :confused:

But possibly, Nicky is 'seeing' Warrick?? I mean, the very last scene, the guy who was laughing looked like Warrick. And the voice-over said something like "I will haunt you."
    And since it's before Halloween, possibly this is Nicky's grieving???

Again just a theory. ;)

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So I was just at TVGuide.com. They have what CBS plans for November sweeps.

For the November 20th episode it states that Grissom is called to testify against the Miniature Killer. Apparently, in a very very small courtroom.

Gee, I have a feeling Natalie is going to lose it and go after Grissom.

Anyways, want to look for yourself?

It also mentions the November 6th episode with Lady Heather, but we already knew that.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Interesting. In a very small courtroom - I assume it's because they think Natalie's a danger to others, which is interesting, because most of the time she operates in a way that owuldn't make you think she's going to just randomly attack. Her thought processes seem very clear and calculated (at least to her)

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I can't help but to think that they are going somewhere with this thought...Nick has to at some point break whether it be at the beginning of the season or at the end but what I am seeing is how he is so willing to put his life at stake....not being afraid of death. It's just a feeling but I think Nick is having a more difficult time than we think...let's just see how it plays out...again he has to watch someone die...it's got to be messing with his psyche. Was it his fault the man jumped out the window....Was Warrick's death his fault, because he hadn't walked out with him...would he still be alive? See, the writers have to be moving past Grissom leaving...sometimes the stories in the beginning come back to greet us in the end.

13. shamdoodie

shamdoodie Victim

very small courtroom. miniature of her hearing is involved i would bet (obviously)... and the new girl Riley is a bit of a smart aleck. not sure if i like that, especially curt and short toward Grissom her supervisor, let alone a shrink she had never met before. maybe she will grow on me. still watching the epi now :)

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

A miniature! OK, it wasn't obvious to me, but that's intriguing, and it makes sense in the context.

Do you suppose this is a dream sequence? I mean, the spoilers tell us that we find out Natalie's therapist is depressed because she's helped Natalie get better only to have her go to prison ... but there's been no specific info on how Grissom actually crosses paths with Natalie. This could be interesting.

Ali

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Regarding last night's promo for next week (and the longer one on CBS.com) where Nick is chasing the guy and he starts shooting at him...I'm thinking he may get into some trouble for doing this...from Brass, maybe? And perhaps this is the start of the "team notices changes in Nick" spoiler? Like in "Play With Fire" when Sara was kind of thinking she was invincible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.