Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micha

Micha Rookie

That's correct, a friend of mine was at the CSI set and has interviews with the CSI-cast and Greg is getting promotion to LEVEL 3! He is getting much more scenes and has to play a lot with Riley Adams!

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm glad we're getting some more scenes of Greg. He's been neglected a bit for a while - and I'm always happy to watch some more Greg :D

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question here. How is the world Greg get from Level 1 to Level 3? You can't go to from level 1 to level 3. I read somewhere that Greg will get promoted to level 2, not 3. I think Eric forgot that Greg is still level 1. Greg get level 3, he will have to carry gun. I will wait and see on the show and he hasn't solved 100 case to level 3.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

We do not see everyday in their lives. He could have solved 100 cases by now, but we have not seen that many. I mean did we actually see Nick and Warrick solve 100 cases when they became Level 3? No, they may not have told us when he was made a Level 2 CSI. We do not see every moment of their lives. Plus it is a TV show and they can do whatever they want.

5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

The epi that follows is "One to Go", so I think they go together:

19 down, 1 to go

Maybe the number of serial killer cases for Grissom over his many years at the crime lab?

Ali

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

HA! see this is why no one saw that much of Greg, he was too busy solving all those cases to get to level 2, so then working harder to get to level 3. That explains it all, he has been working. :p But in all honesty I agree there are times nothing is explained, example Lindsey aging rapidly comes to mind. They need to do something for the sake of the storyline, if Greg is a level 3, it might be because the new girl is a level two and they didn't want to put her level over Gregs. :confused:

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Dizzney,Oh, okay. Maybe that is why we didn't see much of Greg or Nick help him get ready to promoted 3. Yes, we did see Nick solved 100 cases, it in first season, 'Pilot'. When Warrick and Nick fight who get to level 3 and Nick won. Warrick didn't get to level 3 is in some episode where Grissom take him to roller coaster, (I can't think of the episode.) I know it a tv show and they can do whatever they want.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

jorjafox.net is NOT Jorja's official site. That site is run by fans. Her official site is jorjafox.org.

So being that this site is run by fans, 5-6 episodes could be wrong and we still have not heard from the actress or the tptb themselves how many episodes she'll be in.

Lets see episode '19 down'. If this episode is about a serial killer, it could be referenced to how many people this person killed and maybe he leaves a note or something saying 17 down, 18 down, 19 down. Know what I mean? This way the police know this person was killed by that person.

Anyways, that's my thoughts on it.

As for Greg being promoted to Level3. Still not convinced. When someone says they have a source or friend who is on the set, I take it with a grain of salt. Until we see on the show, he's being promoted without us knowing what level. I still say it's only Level 2, but I could be wrong.

Now does anyone know when we find out about this promotion?

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Knowing how much TPTB love continuity (yeah right) it would not surprise me if while they were thinking of ways to put Grissom and Sara together they completely forgot to tell us that somewhere along the way Greg became a LV2 CSI.

I honestly don't care which level Greg gets promoted to, I am just happy that he is getting promoted! I am also glad to hear we are going to see more of him. But I hope we don't see him ONLY with Riley all the time.

Riley and Greg, the new Sara and Greg.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah TPTB have this habit of pairing people together all the time. Sara and Grissom, Nick and Warrick or Nick and Catherine, rarely Nick and Grissom. Sometimes we got Warrick and Grissom.

Oh lord I hope it is not Riley and Greg.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I wouldn't trust TPTB that we are going to see more of Greg and I agree, I hope we don't see more pair Riley and Greg all the time like they did Sara and Grissom or sara and Greg like in Fifth season. I want to see more of Nick and Grissom before Grissom leave.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Aren't Nick and Riley the ones in the Halloween episode next week when the guy comes running out of the store?

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I believe that is the original spoiler. But who knows? Things change so frequently around here that I can't keep up! :eek:

Maybe 19 down, 1 to go means that that is how many people the serial killer has killed, and he has one more to go? Has anyone already said this? Cause I can't remember.:confused:

This Riley character looks quirky and fun. I hope all of the characters get to know her, just like with LF. I would hate for the new characters to only be with one main (if you want to call them that :rolleyes:) character the whole time. I would hope TPTB know not to do that. But then again...

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Not reeeeally anything we didn't already know but, yeah, there you go. I love Grissom to death but really, both sweeps ep's about him. Meeeeeh.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Seriously. This whole situation is getting out of control. How is this possibly fair? How about we spread the wealth? Or is it because the man is leaving that we must now center all attention around him? As if it wasn't that way already...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.