Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

HA.....the picture with the wrapped up baby....the little poof of hair sticking out cracks me up!

In the picture with H holding the baby in his jacket, is he covered in some kind of white dust???? :eek: I can't really tell if he's walking through fog or if he's covered in some white stuff. I hope he actually is covered in something cause that would mean he can actually get dirty. :)

Calleigh looks really beautiful in these pictures and I really like the shirt she has underneath the black jacket. Natalia's shirt.... not so much.

I think it's smoke from the car exploding and maybe there's some debris flying around?

Are you sure that's Natalia? I guess it could be, but I thought it was Tara at first. :lol: But yeah, those poet sleeved shirts went out in the early to mid 90s I think. I used to have some of those when I was in junior high. :lol:

Are you sure that's Natalia? I guess it could be, but I thought it was Tara at first. :lol: But yeah, those poet sleeved shirts went out in the early to mid 90s I think. I used to have some of those when I was in junior high. :lol:
I'm sure 100% the woman w/ Calleigh is Natalia:lol:

In the picture with H holding the baby in his jacket, is he covered in some kind of white dust???? :eek: I can't really tell if he's walking through fog or if he's covered in some white stuff. I hope he actually is covered in something cause that would mean he can actually get dirty. :)

Calleigh looks really beautiful in these pictures and I really like the shirt she has underneath the black jacket. Natalia's shirt.... not so much.

I think it's smoke from the car exploding and maybe there's some debris flying around?

He looks (looks being the key word) a lot dustier in the pic where he's holding the gun near the car but yeah, there's lots of smoke in the baby one. It wouldn't kill them to throw a full vacuum cleaner bag on him or something. :p

Love Calleigh's smile in the promo pics, it's nice to see that. Maybe that episode's going to be a bit more relaxed in terms of team interaction.

Last edited:

I'm sure 100% the woman w/ Calleigh is Natalia

I thought it looked like her too, but she isn't wearing her gloves & the background looks like an unusual place for them to be inspecting a crime :shifty:
Ok, the shirt. It isn't bad - the style is actually coming back, I've seen it in my kids clothes too. At least it's not Eric wearing it :rolleyes:

EDIT: took another peek full size, Natalia is actually putting the gloves on:alienblush:
and Calleigh has that wierd cracked smile thing goin' on where her eyes are badoinged wide open like she's stuck in a stare :lol:

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics Alex :thumbsup:

Why am I surprised to see 3 people all toghether in the same place?

Did they give Delko's shirt to Ryan?:lol:

Thanks for the pics Alex.

Everyone looks really good in them. :)

Thanks for the pics Alex.:)
I like Tara's stile and Ryan is :drool: like always

Thanks for the pics Alex.:)
I like Tara's stile and Ryan is :drool: like always
Ryan is always :drool:, plus green is totally his colour like pink.

At first I thought it was Alexx (the pic w/ Calleigh), but then it was Tara. If someone told me she was Alexx's daughter, I wouldn't be surprised at all:lol:

I'm curious as to see how Cal interacts with Tara. Good to see them on a scene together. Though they'll probably speak before the ninth episode.

Eric looks nice :) Good shirt :)

Thanks for the pics ;)

Calleigh's face looks like "Be careful if you don't want my 9mm. bullet in your head":lol:.
I don't know but she looks mad at Tara, I still have the theory they're gonna have Calleigh mad at Tara because she replaced Alexx or because she's supposed to be flitry w/ Eric (hopefully I'm wrong about this second reason):shifty:. I don't think they will talk before this episode.

Eric's in a tshirt again. Thank God! No more insect or flower prints. :lol:

I love Horatio's blue shirt, it matches his eyes. :lol:

The Ryan pic: Holy crap! :drool: There's a button undone! Woo-hoo! He's wearing green again. Yay! He looks so good in that pic. The print on his shirt reminds me of graph paper. :lol: I like it though. I want to see Ryan in a bright blue shirt (like Horatio's) next time. :D And I'm so glad we finally got a spoiler pic of Ryan. :D That's the first time since Ressurrection.

At first I thought it was Alexx (the pic w/ Calleigh), but then it was Tara. If someone told me she was Alexx's daughter, I wouldn't be surprised at all:lol:

Well, Alexx did have a daughter in edition to son Brian. Anyone remember the daughter's name? :lol:

Calleigh almost seems to be giving Tara a dirty look. OMG... are they gonna do the Speed/Eric/Ryan thing with Alexx/Calleigh/Tara? And have Calleigh be mean toward Tara cause she replaced Alexx? I hope not cause that's just repetitive.

ETA:

Calleigh's face looks like "Be careful if you don't want my 9mm. bullet in your head":lol:.
I don't know but she looks mad at Tara, I still have the theory they're gonna have Calleigh mad at Tara because she replaced Alexx

:lol: You got that posted before I did. Glad I'm not the only one who sees that.

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics Alex :thumbsup:

Why am I surprised to see 3 people all toghether in the same place?

Did they give Delko's shirt to Ryan?:lol:
LOL,no Ryan's shirt just has vertical and horizontal stripes on it.(you can enlarge it)There are no flowers or butterflies.
It is a surprise to see 3 people in one place,it's about time.
The Ryan pic: Holy crap! :drool: There's a button undone! Woo-hoo! He's wearing green again.
And no tie!

Last edited:
Back