Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

I have no problem with green, it's that particular shade... It hurts my eyes. The wardrobe people need help.;)

I have no problem with green, it's that particular shade... It hurts my eyes. The wardrobe people need help.;)
Amen to that:thumbsup:
I mean how can Eric dress a shirt w/ butterflies on it??? Well how can a man do it?:p Thank god the wardrobe person told she knows fashion in her interviews on CSI:Magazine:lol:
How can a person like Ryan pass from t-shirts to suits w/ bright shirts & strange ties?
How can Natalia wear those clothes which make her look like a 50 years old (or even older) lady?:lol:
How can Calleigh always dress in black or w/ some strange shirts under the jacket? Seriously the shirt she's wearing under the jacket in these last promo pics is eeww, also w/ some sort of tie:alienblush:

Maybe we should create "wardrobe" thread?

Maybe we should! There always seems to be a lot to say about the wardrobe choices. I do think they are having a competition to see who can find the worst outfit!
Ryan's green shirt isnt so bad though, I think it is an ok shade, and much better than some of his more recent outfits.

That color green doesn't bother me, but I love the green tee shirt he wore in "Won't Get Fuled Again" more. But, this green is once again close to the color of his birthstone (Jon's not Ryan's lol) which is peridot. :lol: But then again, I'm biased cause peridot is also my birthstone. :D

well on tomorrow night's episode I think I saw Ryan in a pink shirt and red tie. i saw the preview last night, and i think pink and red isn't bad. he'll be in valentine's day colors.hehe.

Now that I look at it, there's not as much chest hair as I thought...For some reason I had it in my head that there was this giant poof of hair....ew.

Maybe we should create "wardrobe" thread?
Oh yeah I think we have to do it:lol:.
I'm pretty sure it would be a very crowded thread w/ everyone saying something about it.

Oh yeah I think we have to do it:lol:.
I'm pretty sure it would be a very crowded thread w/ everyone saying something about it.
Let's do it! But not me, i don't know what write in first post :rolleyes: With my bad English :lol:

oh a thread about Ryan Wolfe's wardrobe. Sounds like a pretty good idea, but I'm also trying to think of how we could start the thread.Hehe.

of course the name of the thread could be: Wolfe's Wardrobe: from suits to t-shirts.

oh a thread about Ryan Wolfe's wardrobe. Sounds like a pretty good idea, but I'm also trying to think of how we could start the thread.Hehe.

of course the name of the thread could be: Wolfe's Wardrobe: from suits to t-shirts.

I think they meant a thread about the wardrobe in general (for all characters) not just Ryan. In that case, the title of the thread could be something like "What Are They Wearing? Miami's Answer to Fashion". :lol: :D

HA...I'm really tempted to start that thread now....

I think they meant a thread about the wardrobe in general (for all characters) not just Ryan. In that case, the title of the thread could be something like "What Are They Wearing? Miami's Answer to Fashion". :lol: :D

Great title name! ;)

HA...I'm really tempted to start that thread now....

Go for it Holly! Think how much fun we could have tearing apart the wardrobe department in our own "Official Thread" dedicated just for that!:lol:

Back