Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

We can turn you into a Cath/Sara shipper yet love_fan. You're half way there noticing the amazing (if somewhat sparse) scenes :D

I loved the scene in BTK2, like you say, the way Cath said "I called you" kinda just makes you want to cry for Cath, and she's trying to explain everything to Sara in that sentence, and the look in her eyes.

And talking about All for our country, they are both just too hot in that scene in the bathroom...

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

It's me, double posting again, sorry. I said I'd do my best to keep this thread going with our severe lack of Cath/Sara.

I know this has already been mentioned, but I hadn't seen it until yesterday. I was watching The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp, and where Lily is at the lab and Sara walks in. That greeting was not the one of your co-workers mother, but someone you know a lot better. It was very friendly. Interesting.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

They hugged :D Okay, so Sara hugged everyone, but a hug is still a hug and it's far more than I would have expected of Sara's return to Vegas, so that's a good thing.

Does anyone happen to have a screen cap or two?

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

They hugged? Really? miacharlize, I think you've made my day telling me that, lol. (And seeing this thread actually on top page again :))
    I don't care if Sara hugged everyone else or not, that's still awesome. I didn't even expect them to speak, so I have to say I'm very pleased :) I can't wait to watch the ep now, and I'm doing so well keeping away.

Screencaps would be great :)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

that was such a great scene! Why couldn't we have had something like that ANYTIME in the past eight seasons? We always got stuck with their blow ups and the occasional decent scene. But they were few & far between. I loved Cath's face when she first saw Sara.

ETA:
    and I see that Rocky has some screen caps here: at this page - including "the hug"

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting the link to the screencaps. I totall agree kaylyne, I wish we'd hve had more scenes like that. I couldn't wait, and I watched the scene (not the rest of the ep yet), and it was really nice.

I agree to, her face when she saw Sara was great, it was just full of emotion (extra to what she would already have been feeling).

And I just have to add, although Sara hugged the whole team, I think Cath's hug was the longest, ;)

I wish we'd have had more over the seasons, I agree we only got the odd decent scene in the mix of all their arguments.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

For those who couldn't see it, here's the hug:

[​IMG]

8. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

There hug did seem the longest, with a lot of unspoken emotion. And can I just say, I love how after they hug, Cath held onto to Sara's arm a moment longer. Love this ship!

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yay another Cath/Sara fan :)

I agree that there was a lot of unspoken emotion there, but I just thought it was me that saw it like that, it just seemed much more than the hugs she gave the others. I think Cath just wanted to keep the contact as long as she could, which was really sweet.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I agree, it seemed like Cath was drawing a lot of comfort from that hug and didn't want to let go too soon. So cute. :)

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

It was very cute, if only we'd have had much more like that throughout the seasons... It was the best Cath/Sara moment for a long while anyway, I loved it:)

Maybe Sara will come back after Grissom leaves and we'll have some more Cath/Sara moments (you never know, it could happen :)). I'm actually trying to be optimisitc.

On another note,I watched Bully for You (is that what its' called? 2x04) yesterday, and when Nick tells Sara she still smells after changing, she looks over at Cath in the cutest way before leaving, I hadn't noticed that before :)

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I remember that scene, but I haven't noticed that, either. I think I should watch that ep again sometime.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, I like this epi. And you're right with Sara's look. I watched it last weekend so my memory is quite fresh. Sara definitely glanced at Cath. It was very sweet:)

Oh, and hello! I know it's late and Sara left the show and no more nice scenes of them both. Anyway, I'm getting into femslash deeper and deeper and it's hard to not check this place. From the beginning I loved Cath's and Sara's interaction. So why not ship them, even when it's too late now? Ehhh, and when Sofia left. I shipped her a little bit with Sara. So hello again and I hope we won't leave this thread dead. It's always nice to look back;)

I loved this scene. Their hug was the most intensive:)

Geez, scary that took me so long time before I posted here.

14. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Better late than never! There is just so much chemistry in this ship; always has been. For me it knocked me in the face almost immediately. I don't typically ship two females together. Actually, Cath/Sara is the first femslash ship I ever noticed, but it was hard to deny and I love the idea of these two together. :)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

You know, I just watched the Happy Place, where G and S effectively broke up. It would be interesting if Sara came back after G has left so she can see Catherine :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.