Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddytv is an okay site for getting info, but I wouldn't use it as source persae but more as something to go off of to look for other sources with the same information.

I do have to agree on one thing, if they meant that Jorja was engaged to be married, why not add that last part. Just using the word engaged can mean alot of different things such as "I am otherwise engaged" meaning I am doing something else that takes my time. As to the phrase "Newly engaged" again can mean anything other then marriage, newly engaged in a project comes to mind.

The person who posted that on the Buddytv site even admits its a probable typo or it could have just been taken out of context. Also as to the "sources" situation that I mentioned above, I ran a search on “I’ll be visiting a little bit,” the newly engaged Fox said." in the search engine and it only came up with two places, "BuddyTv" and "JorjaFox.net".

Last edited:
and JorjaFox.net was just copy/pasting the BuddyTV article. Oh well, moving on, here's something new from Animal Acres:

We have all heard the expression “STAR POWER”, but actress and animal advocate Jorja Fox, has given that phrase new meaning.
As a leading actress on West Win, ER, and most recently, CSI, Jorja Fox used her celebrity status to educate millions of viewers about animal abuse - both by working with producers and writers to air animal issues and video on episodes, and convincing the show to make her character a vegetarian. Her audience is in the millions - and thanks to Jorja - millions of people have been educated about the cruelties of canned hunting, dog fighting, and food animal slaughter.
Jorja was one of Animal Acres first celebrity supporters, lending her voice and participation for our ”Thankful Turkey Celebration” in 2005. In addition to addressing the audience about her personal commitment to vegetarianism, Jorja jumped right into farm chores, helping feed the turkeys and giving bottles to rescued piglets. Jorja has always rolled up her sleeves on other “farm chore days” too, and she is always willing to do whatever is needed around the farm, from mucking barns to cleaning pigs’ ears!
Last year, we were honored to have Jorja serve as our 2007 Gala Chair, where she played a vital role is helping us raise over $100,000 for farmed animal rescue and humane enforcement efforts.
It is hard to find the words to thank Jorja for being such a dedicated friend of Animal Acres, so we gave her our highest honor — we named a farmed animal after her! We are also honored to give Jorja this year’s GANDHI AWARD for her outstanding commitment to providing rescue, sanctuary, and hope for farmed animals.

GO JORJA! I love how active she is with animals. For someone like me who grew up on a Farm with tons of animals, it really touches my heart.

For those of you who want to see Sara in the up-coming ep. 9x02 "A Happy Place" there's a new pic. of her on the picture *spoiler* thread, thank's to Alex:bolian:

Wow, that's an amazing honour for Jorja! I'm so glad she's getting recognition because she deserves it! :)

It seems to be harder for tv actors to get recognition for things than movie actors...

and JorjaFox.net was just copy/pasting the BuddyTV article. Oh well, moving on, here's something new from Animal Acres:

We have all heard the expression “STAR POWER”, but actress and animal advocate Jorja Fox, has given that phrase new meaning.
As a leading actress on West Win, ER, and most recently, CSI, Jorja Fox used her celebrity status to educate millions of viewers about animal abuse - both by working with producers and writers to air animal issues and video on episodes, and convincing the show to make her character a vegetarian. Her audience is in the millions - and thanks to Jorja - millions of people have been educated about the cruelties of canned hunting, dog fighting, and food animal slaughter.
Jorja was one of Animal Acres first celebrity supporters, lending her voice and participation for our ”Thankful Turkey Celebration” in 2005. In addition to addressing the audience about her personal commitment to vegetarianism, Jorja jumped right into farm chores, helping feed the turkeys and giving bottles to rescued piglets. Jorja has always rolled up her sleeves on other “farm chore days” too, and she is always willing to do whatever is needed around the farm, from mucking barns to cleaning pigs’ ears!
Last year, we were honored to have Jorja serve as our 2007 Gala Chair, where she played a vital role is helping us raise over $100,000 for farmed animal rescue and humane enforcement efforts.
It is hard to find the words to thank Jorja for being such a dedicated friend of Animal Acres, so we gave her our highest honor — we named a farmed animal after her! We are also honored to give Jorja this year’s GANDHI AWARD for her outstanding commitment to providing rescue, sanctuary, and hope for farmed animals.

GO JORJA! I love how active she is with animals. For someone like me who grew up on a Farm with tons of animals, it really touches my heart.

I think its great she got this recognition.

She's really nice person.This is the reason I love Jorja so much!.:)

She's really nice person.This is the reason I love Jorja so much!.:)

yup, I love hearing about everything she's passionate about, and the fact she's been noticed is totally awesome. :D

weehee.gif
she's back tonight can't wait to see her scenes in this tragic event for her fallen buddy Warrick:( I'm taping it, so friends and family members who can't watch it, can see it at a later date. We've missed you Sara, so thrilled that your back!

Hehe, I know what you mean, desertwind! I'm literally bouncing off the walls! :lol:

Less than 45 minutes!!!!!! (If you're in Canada)

I watched the episode and I found it incredibly boring. I liked seeing Sara back, but the whole ep kind of seemed forced and unconvincing to me :(

omg I could scream at that question. It's been asked to many friggin' times over the last several years, and the answer has always been NO.

ilovemycsi my frustration is not directed at you, but at the frequency of that question.

People always seem to immediately think a celeb is pregnant if they're not stick thin with a completely flat stomach.

omg I could scream at that question. It's been asked to many friggin' times over the last several years, and the answer has always been NO.

ilovemycsi my frustration is not directed at you, but at the frequency of that question.

People always seem to immediately think a celeb is pregnant if they're not stick thin with a completely flat stomach.

I have to agree -- though, of course, it *might* be possible, since Jorja was quoted sometime before she left as saying that she had some things to do that had some sort of urgency to them -- things she had to do before she got "too old," and I think I remember reading her quote of 'oh my God, I forgot to have kids!' But, still...people! There's no evidence other than the fact that she looks a little bigger than she did in earlier seasons...I'm almost exactly her age and I'm a little bigger than I was eight years ago, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back