Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Interesting, is all I'm going to say. I haven't seen the ep yet though :(

I thought she was in 3 eps then more later on (possibly not, maybe it's just 3 overall):confused::confused:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

She wanted him to leave and go on a trip but he's the boss and can't just walk away like she did, He asked her "to stay" but it's detrimental to her mental health, but he's burning out like she did, but he will eventually leave like she did, & she'll return for mutiple episodes, so we will she Sara again, and if you want more details go to the GSR thread!

3. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Anyone know when episode 10 going to be shown. Season 9 dosent even start over here till December. still thats better than last year when it didn't start till the end of January.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess it'll be about 3 months until ep 10, because they tend to show a couple of new ones, then an old one, someone correct me if i'm wrong?

being in the uk does suck sometimes :(

5. Desertwind

Jorja Fox is in the CSI Magazine as being in 3-6 episodes and has stated "I'll be in and out" so we have to wait and see. On the show her character has been visiting her mom in San Franncisco, which is like a 45 minute flight to Vegas, and, will return when it's a necessary to her role, as Sara Sidle! The writers keep things hush-hush for the surprise effects:eek:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

So has she gone back to San Fran again now (I haven't seen the the eps yet)?

7. Desertwind

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I was just visiting Jorja Fox's website, and I love the different theme she has. The last time I was there, it was the bubbles one, but I like this one better :D

I loved the thankyou section she had for everyone on CSI, and I thought it was really great she included Louise Lombard and Liz Vassey in it.

And I'm just watching an interview she did on Ellen - and she's really funny :D

I'd love to see Jorja do comedy next. Dear Jorja: Forget the lame scripts CSI has been giving you - do a comedy! You'd be AWESOME!

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

This isn't a spoiler what would be a spoiler is telling what she would be doing in those eps, how she [Sara] is affected in those eps, or even times when how the characters are leaving, etc. So as you can see I quoted you and removed the box. Saying a character is going to be in so many eps, or even the name of the eps isn't spoiler material. ;)

10. Desertwind

OK, Destiny I goofed up, I was just playing it safe, and putting in the box for that, and it was more about the "news" [of how many eps. she was going to be in];)than the *spoiler* part.. here is some news about her and her possible future, and saying~

My Heart belongs to CSI and has no plans now to participate in any more drama's, and comedy, she's so serious, that's a stretch, but she has had a few funny zingers now and then, where we all chuckled, if she can pull it off and wants to, hey go for it:thumbsup:

ARTICLE

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That would be cool, to see her do something totally different.

I'm kinda glad she doesn't want to do any more dramas, it'd be too sameish for her, she should try something different:)

12. Desertwind

I wonder if Sara will return for Ep. 7 "Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda" with psycho Natalie, I've looked at 3 different web-sites and they have NO cast listed, so is this a big secret for now, and the'll wait till the last minute, I would be interesting to see them cross paths :shifty:

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That would be very interesting, and would kinda make sense in a way.

14. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I'm not expecting to see Sara again till epi 10, So I could be pleasantly surprised.

15. erep

erep Witness

I want to know what Jorja is doing these days -- even if it's not CSI. (Of course, I really like her as Sara and would LOVE to see Sara back at any time, even if she's "just" with Grissom and not in the lab...) Anybody know WHAT Jorja is doing? I don't mean vague "taking time off" or "traveling" -- is she doing any projects we can see? (I know about the Dusty Springfield show last February, and her various favorite causes...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.