Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Just a little banner thing I made awhile ago. :)

[​IMG]

I just love the way he'd looking at her in this pic. It's almost like he's thinking "How could I live without you?"

[​IMG]

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey I resent that peaches, you were the one to start all this madness for me! And since there hasn't been any guttery stuff happening lately what am I supposed to be doing? Hmm? You got an answer to that? :p
    I rest my case. *cough*
    I was actually glad that Danny wasn't there...I actually can't get myself to explain why but I think it would of been overkill in my mind. Maybe because Danny doesn't like hockey? :lol: Or maybe he went to go see Lindsay since it WAS her day off and they were too busy with the pool table? Or maybe they are having that long overdue talk? :rolleyes:

Oh just because I feel random and I want to post a picture I am going to post this one :D
    [​IMG]

3. LME

LME Police Officer

awwww DL picture. Love it. I have seen clips of 502 and it looked interesting! I am soo looking forward to getting some proper Dl scenes when they are working a case together. I love theyway the bouce ideas of each other to solve the cases - and the demos of cause ;)

Them working the cases together again isn't the only thing that I am looking forward to. ;);) *cough*

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Erin! Can I steal that banner please? I don't condone smoking at all but my my my that man is hot! :drool:

And Megan, I did not actively encourage these obscene thoughts you have. Though I'm willing to agree and assume that DL decided to go have a 'discussion' about what is going on with them.

And yes, preferably over a game of pool or two. ;) But when they've finished can we have a little discussion of what the heck is going between them? However if they're gonna show *ahem* interaction then I'll happily accept that, and wait for a few eps for a talk.

5. eveninstarz14

Fine, fine, I will take full responsibility for my mind and its dirty thoughts. I don't like to think of them as obscene dude. ;)

It just seems that they have had to of talked to each other! These past episodes of them not communicating with each other but having no problems working with the other is KILLING me. It is beyond frustrating to see two best friends/lovers or whatever you want to call them to just ignore anything bad and go on working with each other. OK, I am doing my weird and random rant... Just ignore me :p

6. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Absolutely! All I ask is that you credit me. :)

7. eveninstarz14

Well last night my dreams and wishes came true! Danny and Lindsay went and visited the gutter the entire episode :rolleyes:

She said his name! We are making the worlds slowest progression to them even talking to each other. Once again cue in the :rolleyes: Although seeing Danny with the stuffed panda bear just made me squee and I am trying to see how I can relate that to Lindsay. Oh, man I just had a thought of him trying to get her to forgive him with a stuffed animal. :D There we go...sheesh I am tired! :lol:

8. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Helloooo....how about when he shook the teddy bear at Flack and said "Happy Birthday". (Well happy freaking birthday to you baby). I digress.

He could take it to Lindsay and say :"Montana, here is the birthday gift I never gave you. Sorry about the bullet hole in the middle of it."

9. Little_Peaches

Finally seen the episode!

Well, not much on the DL front but as you said Meg - she said his name! Comfortably too! :lol:

Oh well, nice to see we ain't clutching at straws now huh?

Really this was just a lure to get you in here and read my pure thoughts... I could seriously think of one or two better things he could give her rather than a stuffed panda. :devil:

Enough of that chat. Stuffed animals for his baby - that'd work! Daddy Danny? He'd be awesome with kids! Ignore a certain ep and his pain in the ass guilt... Digressing.

All I'm really wishing for this season is that we don't get any unexplained angst. I don't think there could be any reason why Danny would go all withdrawn on us again. He seems normal just now so I'm hoping we don't get a resurge in guilt. Yes mourn the kid but let's go back to being a crime show! Last night's ep was excellent minus the lack of DLness. We can get that back but just a little at a time, but perhaps like we've said before, a cup of coffee dropped off whilst arriving/leaving a scene or at the lab.

Just a little TPTB, however the way this season has gone so far, you have my faith!

10. eveninstarz14

I swear to all that is pure and holy in this world if Danny withdraws from Lindsay again I am going to shoot the screen. No more freaking withdrawing from each other anymore guys! :brickwall:

As much as I want the romance back, I would like to see them bouncing ideas and theories off of each other. Break the case together would be super nice!

And oh LORD this made me squee, maybe for Lindsay back at the lab??
    [​IMG]

Steph, I hope you don't mind me posting it for you? ;)

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

No Meg, course I don't mind, I have a few more Danny caps if anyone wants, them, and some of Lindsay too. :D Just lemme know and I'll post them. :D Aww, that would have been sooo unbelievably cute if he had given the stuffed toy to Lindsay, it would have been a total 'aww' moment. :adore: We need to see more interaction between the 2, I say this after every ep, but it bugs me that they haven't spoke to eachother yet. *Shakes head in disgust*

Oh my word, the idea of Daddy Danny giving his little baby a stuffed toy is sooo cute, we need a scene like that!! I can't wait to see Danny with the baby, I think he's going to make an awesome Daddy. :)

12. Little_Peaches

:lol: Love that idea Meg! Hey honey, look what I brought you! It has a GSW and everything!

I don't think we'll have him pulling away, that would be kinda pointless as we'd be treading over old ground. Not just Danny pulling away, but Lindsay too.

I really wanna see them working together too, I really miss the idea bouncing. They have that weird connection in the way they think the same but fill in each other's gaps. Kinda like Sid & Hawkes. :D

Go on Lindsay, say Danny's name again, she says his name differently than everyone else's. Maybe I'm imagining it but if it makes my little shipper heart swell then I'll believe it. :lol:

13. eveninstarz14

I wanna see if Danny now remembers her name, or what state she is from :p The way he says Montana really makes one swoon and, yes, a little giggling involved...

I would love to see them finish each other sentences, that would make me a happy shipper that is for sure! I was hoping for another Sid and Lindsay moment about why Danny calls her Montana in the last episode but oh well...

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hello, it's me, Brina. You remember me? :lol: Meg made me come back, so here I am.

I loved the screencap you posted! It's so totally adorable! :lol: I just wish we would have had a tiny little DL moment in the last episode. But it was nice anyway. But I'd love to see them talking again. Please.

I'm getting more and more exciting. :lol: It'd be nice to see some Danny and Lindsay interaction before 5x09, but if not, it's okay to me as well. Like PL said, they are together. I'm so happy about that. :D And I can't wait to see them talking about them going to be parents.

15. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Guh wow I havent been in this thread in quiet some time I have been wrapped up in the EC tread and been neglecting this one :O I am sorry. But I must say I am gettin annoyed with how they are pretty much avoiding any interaction between DL other than work... Like honestly? We cant even have one pidly convo? Come on...Or a lunch break ;]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.