Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*thud* Steph!!!! You are so my hero right now! :drool: I am actually starting to love the slow buildup between the two. Maybe next week they will acknowledge each other and say hello? :lol: Maybe a wave? We shall see soon I guess...

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, so many pictures!! :D Makes me happy!

Isn't it funny how Danny and Lindsay can even look good in those suits? :lol: But they really do. And I agree, Meg, blue fits as well.

I'm so looking forward to new episodes. And I'm hoping so much that we'll see more than just them being in the same room again. I would like to see them interact again, I'd like to see them talk again. Please! Pretty please! Just a little 'hey, how are you?'? Would already make me happy. Luckily 'Boo' will air here on Monday. :D

Like I said, I'm really missing DL scenes. I can't wait to see 5x09. I wonder how the talk between them will look like, I mean, somehow they have to talk. Even in Germany we already know that Lindsay will be pregnant with Danny's baby! Usually we don't really hear that much spoilers here, but that they're going to have a baby they already told us.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Glad I could make you happy Meg, that was such a hot pic, I just had to share it, and I knew it would make you happy. :D

Oh I agree with you Brina and Meg, they both do look hot in those suits, it's kinda strange that it's possible for that to happen. :lol: Like you guys, I'm also looking forward to some kind of acknowledgement between the 2... I'm beginning to get impatient that there is no interaction between them, but all of the spoilers are making me happy for the furture. :adore:

4. eveninstarz14

I think that picture would make EVERYONE happy! ;)

Speaking of matching outfits, here is some old school DL showing the beginning of the matching outfits :D:
    [​IMG]

OMG how cute would it be if the they get baby Messer in a matching green onesies? :adore: That would seriously be the cutest!

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

6. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

:lol: I gotta say I thought Lindsay looked pretty adorable in that radiation suit!
    I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole episode though. I don't know how any of them got through those scenes with a straight face!

7. Stepherweps

Aww, they look so cute in their co-ordinated outfits. :adore: I was actually watching that ep earlier, some scenes in it had me close to tears, except my brother and his friend were in the room, and would have thought I was a total weirdo... :lol:

Gosh a little baby in matching onesies, that would be the cutest. :adore: Aww, I can't wait for our D/L baby. :luvlove:

8. eveninstarz14

Let me guess...Love Run Cold? :( But never fear my dear things will go up, then down, then up, then down, then slightly up to....???? We shall have to see right? :lol: And you aren't a weirdo at all ;)

Wouldn't it be? Lil Mess with a green binky :adore:!

9. Stepherweps

Aww you're a sweetie, thanks Meg. *Hugs you* Well things are certainly looking up for them both. It's making me very excited for the rest of the season, I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Aww, my word, that would be so cute. It's going to be such a cute baby, I mean with Danny and Lindsay as it's parents, that kid is going to be gorgeous, *squeeee* I can't wait to see it. :adore:

10. loseyou

loseyou Civilian

Just wanted to share my D/L Love. Can't wait to start posting.:)

11. Stepherweps

I come bearing some caps from Page Tunrner. :D

Is it just me, or does it look like Danny is standing sort of behind Lindsay staring at her? I bet he's checking her out... :devil: If only we had some kind of interaction between the 2, it would make me so much happier. :D

[​IMG]

Another one of Danny and Lindsay together. Now like I said before, we just need some interaction. :adore:

[​IMG]

Lindsay.
    Danny.
    Lindsay and Adam.
    Lindsay and Adam again.
    Danny.

12. eveninstarz14

*tackles Steph* Thank you so much for these wonderful caps! I still think Lindsay was caught doing something dirty in that first cap :devil: Danny really doesn't want her to stop whatever it was she was doing. *totally not thinking dirty thoughts at all*

PS. Steph, sensing a good Smack moment in that second picture ;) Maybe a double date in the future for these four?

13. Stepherweps

Hehe no problem Meg, glad you enjoyed them. :lol: Oh when I look at that first pics again I can totally see where you're coming from. ;) Danny has a look on his face, like he's not wanting to be caught out by Mac and Stella, I think he wishes they weren't in the room, so that him and Lindsay so carry on with whatever they were doing... :devil: *Needs a cold shower*

Aww, a double date between Mac and Stella and Danny and Lindsay would be so cute, I'd love to have a scene like, I think Danny and Lindsay could do a little matchmaking and set Mac and Stella up. ;)

Well I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight all. *Big hugs*

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like the idea of the double date except in my dream scenario it aint Mac there with them. but thats OT. but I can totally see Lindsay being a matchmaker

YODO was on yesterday and it was just the right dose of fluff. she positively glowed in that episode - be it because of Danny or the cool car. we really need them to work on something cool together again.

maybe next time, they can wear red. when they color coordinate I mean :)

15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

So, bad shipper that I am has finally got her ass back in here. I do apologise but even though I read spoilers, I don't wanna know the full ins and outs till I've seen the episode myself. That probably doesn't make much sense now does it?

On topic! There wasn't much interaction between the two but what we had was nice, there wasn't any awkward, I don't wanna have to give you information or whatever a'la season 4 nightmares. :rolleyes:

Liking the return of green once again, Danny's shirt, Linds' cute little jackets, I have just read the bottom of Carly's post and I love how we all think of them colour co-ordinating :lol:

Steph, loving the pics and yes I totally think he is checking her out. I also said that about LWFM last season. He does it all the time! :guffaw: I'd dig out the pictures but I'm oh so exhausted! I can tell ya, he does it sooo obviously in DOWAR. Plus my absolute favourite Danny look - 'That's my girl!' to Adam. :D

Megan, don't even lie - every thought is a dirty thought with you! :rolleyes:

Nothing like that entered my mind at all.... Go on let's have some filth TPTB! You teased us for two years with some awesome eps that lead to SD and then nada, some cute scenes and DISASTER! We want Boom!:drool:

Off topic - loved the boys bonding with Sid at the end, very much inforcing the 'familyness' of the team. And before anyone asks *Peaches ducks* I was rather glad it wasn't about anyone else... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.