Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks Little_Pumpkin, your a star!:beer:.
    And welcome to AliJG.;)
    After my initial resevations I too am also getting more excited about the pregnancy. We all know that it is not a cure for all their issues, but I think this is going to give both Anna and Carmine some great scope for development in the characters. Along with some really interesting stories line over the years as Baby Boomgrows up.

I hope that we get some really good scenes with them. I am also really looking ofrward to seeing the rest od the teams reaction to thier news.

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

peaches....:guffaw: what would I do without thee? I could tell the change of tone as soon as we reached 418...:p But thanks for providing that to us! My friend and I were going crazy which season two episode to watch because we had no idea what happened in which episode.

*waves hello* Hey AliJG welcome to the crazy and fun world of DL! :D

OK, now three topics on line...Nah, by the fifth episode Danny will directly look Lindsay in the eye and say Hello Lindsay and she responds with the profound, Hey Messer! The slowest trek back to a relationship (of any type) known to mankind is right in front of us. I guess that is what happens when you have "small" bumps during last season. :rolleyes:

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Yip the bumps last season were soo well concealed that I barely noticed them. How bout the rest of you guys? :rolleyes:

I can just see that, absolutely no interaction whatsoever then one makes a comment when things go a bit squiffy that makes us go - so wait, you're saying you are in a relationship then?

Would it be pushing it if we get him calling her Montana? Just once, I got money on the 9th episode. Place your bets kids. :lol:

4. eveninstarz14

Squiffy? Care to explain yourself there? :p Seriously my brain is starting to hurt trying to figure these two out...OK maybe not starting! But what will the first DL shippy scene be like this season? That is something that I am waiting to see. I hope it is hand holding :D

Are you sure about it being the ninth episode peaches? ;) I am betting its going to be the eighth episode :)

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'm very excited to be in a D/L friendly zone. I really hope we start to see some more scenes between the two of them. I would love to see a scene with Lindsay and Danny on his Harley. :adore: I'm curious if we are supposed to assume that they are still seeing each other or we're supposed to think that they broke up/are taking a break.

6. LME

LME Police Officer

Hmmm Harley. :drool::drool::drool: Now there is a lovely thought to start the day.

It will be very interesting to see what will be the first proper DL scene this season. I know that they have been worjking cases together with the whole team but as we know there was a distint lack of any real DL'ness. I am thinking that we may get something in the episodes they filmed in the ones they filmed after the summer break - so I am thinking maybe 505.

For them to just going in to the Baby in 509 without any kind of lead up, no matter how small the hints, would be a bit on the odd side.

7. eveninstarz14

Oh the Harley, I agree that is very :drool: worthy! We could of gotten a great harley scene last season but that is neither here nor there. ;)

I think before we see any shipper like scenes between Danny and Lindsay we should see them working on a case together. It would be nice to know that they can still solve cases together. Maybe Danny could slip in something to clue in about the status of their relationship, that way its not a complete waste of DL goodness. That is what I think at least.

8. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Hey do you guys smell that....?

Oh, it's the dead horse that everyone is beating.

You know I realize that the spoiler of the D/L bundle is a hot topic. But, some I personally feel are being too negative, but just not in here. Now, I realize that all are intitled to their own opinion, but some are just dragging this D/L shipper fan down. I am particularly excited to see where this will lead our dynamtic duo, but I don't want it to over power the show in anyway. I have faith that TPTB will keep the show balanced. I mean, so far the writers are doing a great job on WOAT and the Samantha baby. Warrick's baby wasn't a biggy, and neither is Kats daughter. Faith people, faith, that is what we gotta have. (Please no one cue George Michaels, oh that's right he's in jail again, anyway)Really all I want, and realize that I won't get is the negativity to chill. As ELO sang....Don't bring me down. Peace!;)

Ok sorry, I just needed to say a little bit and that is really all. Eveyone stay chilly.:thumbsup:

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:D I would love to see a harley scene. Nice idea. Oh, and yay for the list! It's so awesome to read all those wonderful scenes we already got. I'm so excited for what else is awaiting us. ;)

Since I know Lindsay is going to be pregnant, I'm looking forward to this storyline. Mainly because I think it can be the perfect opportunity to show us more about Danny's and Lindsay's character and I'm curious to see how they'll deal with that. So yeah, I'm happy. :D

10. Little_Peaches

Squiffy - That's a bleeding awesome word Meg! :lol:

Now on to the good stuff - the Harley? I have no idea how that came up in conversation but it's always a welcome discussion point! How good would that be for Danny to win any argument or just make it up to her by waiting till she leaves the lab/her apartment and pull up beside her ultra casually on his Harley. Try resisting that? Didn't think so... So many innuendos - going for a ride Cowboy? :drool:

Moving on, can we have the bike by ep 7? Ok, I'm obviously not moving on from the Harley front but hey, I'm sure we can get over it.

I'm totally ignoring all the negativity of the DL baby - I think it'll be done really well and then we'll get some mega angst come maternity leave but as long as it can be resolved in a rather filthy,erm I mean sweet manner then I can deal with that. ;)

11. eveninstarz14

Angst? What's that? :p Personally I think the ninth episode will provide all the angst we need until Anna has to leave for maternity leave. I think if we get any more angst between these two I might just implode...:eek:
    I have noticed that things keep randomly popping up again. I say we bring up the pool table again! :D OK I just got a random image of Danny and Lindsay at the arcade...:wtf: We all know how much of a geek Danny is, let's see Lindsay challenge Messer to a game of Ms. Pac-Man! Or maybe peaches, Messer making his move with Guitar Hero

12. Little_Peaches

Woo!! I chicking love Guitar Hero!!! I can just see it now - him being all 'look at me' with Hit Me With Your Best Shot on Easy and her going - pfft amateur - Knights of Cydonia on Expert. That would be utterly awesome! :lol: Meg, you've made my night!

I wanna see them play pool again, Bicker style :guffaw: I'm running back to fanfic land.

13. eveninstarz14

:guffaw: I somehow can't see Lindsay being an expert on that game! Maybe they can play Rock Band and Lindsay schools him on the drums (which let me tell you are HARD). We need to give Danny some stuff to beat her with! It isn't good for his ego. I mean so far we have her beating him in pool :)drool:), guitar hero, and some other things that I can't recall at the moment.

Maybe in Dance Dance Revolution? Who knew Messer can bust a move? :lol:

14. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I don't know. Have you seen him dance before. I watched him dance in the movie, "The Learning Curve". Wasn't too impressed. Of course he was in conversation when he was dancing. Plus it wasn't really a high budget film. So, who knows, perhaps he can dance. It would be great to see.

Perhaps dirty dancing. Yeah, I could see that. Groovin' and grindin'!:drool: Opp! I gotta stop now, I am gettin' all hot just thinkin' about it. HMMM....I'm going to that happy place now. Do Not Disturb please:adore::luvlove:

15. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

There is something I am wondering.

Question: I admit it, I'm greedy. You gave us such amazing CSI: NY scoop about Danny-Lindsay last week, but I want more! -- Christina
    Ausiello:
    Lucky for you I neglected to answer one of the biggest questions surrounding the D-L baby plot: What happens to Lindsay when Anna Belknap takes off for maternity leave later this season? According to exec producer Pam Veasey, "We have a variety of options. A lot has to do with learning more about her and her family. It's possible we may send her back to Montana to reassess some things. We haven't quite decided that, but [Lindsay] will have a very good reason for taking some time off." (Auseillo EW question submitted last week)

OK so my question is...if she possible goes back to Bozeman, then will that make the baby be born next season? I mean, that is of couse, she doesn't have it before the end of the season. If she has it before then she could take the little one back to visit the grandparents? Then I could see that. But then where does that leave Danny? Wouldn't he have to go with her? Or would he be too scared being as they aren't married yet? So many questions.

Tell me what you guys think of the above. Feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.