Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Welcome back delko2calleigh! *hands some cookies* Glad to see you come back over here!

Don't worry as frustrating as it has been to see the lack of interaction between these two, it will only last so long. I think we had our three mandatory Mac centric episodes :shifty: Now we can go back to viewing the wonderfulness of Danny and Lindsay. ;)

*tackles Brina* I didn't force you to do ANYTHING *coughcough* Maybe Danny thought that a stuffed panda isn't what Lindsay wants...maybe a tiger? :p Just a thought...

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, calleighspeedle, I love your video, it's awesome, thanks for sharing it with us. :D

Brina I agree with you...
    I'm really looking forward to some kind of interaction between Danny and Lindsay, especially them talking about the baby, that is going to be sooo cute. :adore: I bet there will be alot of buzz around the lab when the news come out. I think Stella will be very excited, I'd love to see scene when Stella takes Lindsay out shopping to buy stuff for the baby, that would be so cute, I always love their scenes together. :D

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I am seriously hoping for more locker scenes between Danny and Lindsay. Some really steamy scenes please? SOMETHING! Before I implode from all this build up of tense DL moments or lack of...:wtf:

Oh lord....I think the pregnancy of Lindsay might actually open up an excellent story line for Stella. Considering we know very little about her family, both biological and foster. ;) I want to see the scene where Danny and Lindsay announce to the team that they are expecting. :adore: Something about that just makes me all warm and fuzzy on the insides. Maybe go to Cozy's after one of Mac's performances?

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, that would be such a cute scenario Meg. :adore: Oh and I like your idea about how it could open up storylines for Stella... Good thinkin' my dear. :) I'm excited about the general prospect of more cute D/L scenes. :D It makes me very happy. :D

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Hi, I'm new here and am very happy to find a place that not only talks about all the CSI's but that has a Danny/Lindsay friendly thread. :hugegrin: I've been hoping to be able to get some of my thoughts out and it's not easy when no one you know likes the show. I definitely can't wait for more scenes with the two of them! They are so cute together and having just re watched season 2, they really seemed to have had instant chemistry.

I hope it's ok that I post this on this thread, the spoiler thread never seems to say anything nice about the two of them.
    I can't wait to see what happens with Lindsay being pregnant and Danny being the father! I'm worried however about what happens when and if Danny tells her about Rikki. I mean, I hope he does, if they are going to have a kid they should clear the air but that could have a pretty bad fall out. I saw spoilers that said that Lindsay goes back to Montana for a while and I can only hope that Danny goes after her but I'm concerned, they never can seem to let a romance play out nicely.
    Anyhoo, feel free to contact me if you wanna talk D/L.

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I finally have time to delurk...

All these pictures are kind of making up for the lack of D/L lately!!! I absolutely love it!!!

So I was out with my family at a cider mill today (those are big here in Michigan...don't know if they are anywhere else...) and I just kept seeing these really cute babies! It just makes me so excited for our D/L baby! I keep wondering what they'll name it and everything and it just makes me so happy. I'm also interested as to how Rikki will work her way into the whole situation because once Danny and Lindsay have a baby, would she really try to weasel (for lack of better word) her way back into their relationship. And what will the team's reaction be when they find out Danny is the father? Will they be separated? I know on Miami if two CSIs are dating they have to separate their shifts and what not, so will it be the same? Hmmm...

Does anyone know if we'll have anything D/L in the next episode? I haven't had time to look at the schedule or description yet.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know about a name, but if they name it Reuben, I'm gonna be peeved. :lol: Of course they could have a girl and name her Ruby. That would be okay I guess... or maybe her middle name could be Ruby and then her first name could be something after Aiden (even though I never cared for Aiden lol) since Aiden and Danny were close.

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oh, I never even thought of either of those! But, agreed. I'd be more than peeved! That would be the most annoying thing in the entire world!!! (Okay, I know that sounded really insensitive, but I'm really not like that all time!) But only because everytime he said the baby's name he would think of Rueben and then of course, Rikki. Having Aiden be a middle name would be okay, but I find it cliche when TV shows/movies name children (first name only) after a dead character. (Again, I know it sounds insensitive....) But it will be interesting, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

They are so cute together.:adore:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

God no, absolutely no mention of Reuben or Rikki, especially from what we gather is that they were just neighbours. Yes, that may sound insensitive, but looking at it an objective point, he doesn't really have the sociable hours that allow him to interact with his friends let alone form a bond with strangers enough to name the child after them. Plus how god damn insensitive towards Lindsay would that be?! I'm off the soapbox, sorry.

I also don't agree with (unless it's a middle name) naming after a dead character, I've already expressed my feelings towards (is he dead or alive TPTB, heads up!:lol:) Louie Messer, again, the kid is branded before he gets a shot in life :p

Welcome, AliJG, we love new shippers so yes post all you wish! We're ever so slightly DL friendly here. :lol:

I've also been rewatching season two. Last night I had City of Dolls on, if you by pass the scary straight to the - Oh he held her hand! :lol: Lindsay turning bad cop and Danny looking impressed.

I cannot wait to get onto Fare Game. :D Season two is just a squee fest. The proposal? *sighs* They just have no idea what is coming their way. But it's all ok, Danny travels across the country to literally hold her hand in her hour of need. Oh I've come over all nostalgic! :guffaw:

I'm outta here before I recap the entire DL line. ;)

12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

wasn't there a list not that long ago that had all the D/L scene since "Zoo York"? if not i say we make one and be total nerds lol.

i got my roommate like die hard into D/L so i've been showing her all the good D/L moments and eps...... how i miss those days when they were sweet and civil with each other and not whiney and cranky all the time.

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I was around a long time ago, like when thread number 9 was around for this ship, and back then we had a list of all the DL moments, so if you search hard enough, you'll find a list. They are fun though, aren't they? I remember how exciting it would be to think about all of different scenes, big or small. Oh DL you were so simple then.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, we had such a list? How sweet! I hope we'll find it. There were so many DL scenes, from Zoo York to now. They had a scene or a moment together in almost every episode, especially at the beginning. The thought of that alone already makes me squee. :lol:

Oh, and welcome, AliJG!!!!!!!!

The more I think about the pregnancy, the more I'm getting excited. :lol: Right now I hope the storyline will focus on how Danny and Lindsay will deal with the baby as a couple and as individuals. I'm really interested in seeing their reactions.

15. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Why am I here if not to serve you gorgeous shippers?

Ok, I added in as of 4.18 and squeed a little over 4.19 :lol: Money on what the rest of the season holds for us? How long are we gonna need to wait for some interaction?

I vote hand holding by the 5th ep. Although I'd happily exchange that for a forehead kiss in the 24th ep. Awww! :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.