CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Really Stella? REALLY?! Somebody get her a turtleneck or something! :lol:

Mmm Flack. You are sho, sho pretteh. :drool:

I completely forgot about the whole having to fire someone thing! Hmm... that's gonna be interesting.

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ She tried having a turtleneck once, but the neckline rebelled (sp?). :lol:

Thanks for the pics! They're awesome!!! :)

ETA: All I could think of with Danny's picture was this caption...

"Serious Danny does not believe your lie."

:lol:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  3. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Love the reaction I did think woah to much on show and i know from personal experience you bend over you just flash all, its not a pleasant experience.

Flash just looks to dreamy whenever he does the single shots on his own and i've noticed they always catch Danny with the same expression or maybe thats just me.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think so. These images are the same i watched in the Tv Guide Fall Preview with the HUGE argument between them.

Just to say:

I'm hoping more of Adam and Stella scenes
    I'm hoping more of Sam (and why she is going to affect Adam and Stella too)
    I'm hoping more "argument" scenes between Mac and Stella. It's going to be incredible. Just like in "Officer Blue" :D

Debbie :D

5. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks, Poppet, I don't think it had been posted before. :)

So Danny is going to ride around Manhattan on his bike to clear his head? :lol: Well, he does look good on a motorbike... I wonder if that will be all we will see for Danny dealing with Lindsay's news. After which he'll be fine with it. I guess it's an easy way to show him dealing with the news. :lol:

And, obviously Rikki isn't back by then. I do wonder when we will see her, and whether it will simply be to bring more 'drama' to the D/L story? Meh, I love Rikki so I'm still looking forward to her return, whenever that might be.

7. Lyra

Lyra Victim

Heehee, to bad what not with all the girls showing cleavage, the guys can't go around the lab with no shirts on..if only! :devil:

Thanks for all the spoiler info! Always get me more excited to watch the show, can't wait for tonight!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

No new episode next week, but the week after that will be the one with the 'dolls' - the part I'm most looking forward to is seeing Sheldon's old school buddy Greg, though. *rubs hands together*

BTW - it was mentioned in "Turbulence" that Adam asked for more time in the field. I hope that doesn't imply him becoming a CSI. It wouldn't be the worst thing ever, but after seeing the character change Greg went through on Vegas when he went from the lab to the field, I'd rather see Adam stay right where he is - and right where we all love him to be. :p

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's more Ask Ausiello and, surprise, surprise, it's a DL question. :rolleyes: I know Fay has submitted questions about other characters. After the last AA I submitted questions about other characters. It's beyond old that Ausiello only seems to give a crap about the Drama Llama. Anyhoo, here's the spoiler:

How can we learn more about Lindsay during Anna Belknap's absence due to maternity leave? That makes not so much sense, Pam Veasey. :wtf: Are you sending Danny to Montana so he can learn about his baby mama and her family? Maybe if you do that a larger portion of the audience will actually pay attention and give a crap. :guffaw:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ooooh, I bet I know how it's gonna go. Lindsay is going to find out Danny slept with Rikki last season. So she's going to resign and haul her pregnant ass back to Montana...and then Danny is once again going to have to chase her and prostrate himself on the floor in front of our Canon Sue to tell her how sorry he is and how he's seen the light and all he wants to do is raise their baby together in NY. If she's really obstinate about it--and come on, it's Lindsay--there will have to be a proposal to assuage her butt-hurted-ness.

The shiny nickel in my pocket says my psychic powers are right on the money!

;)

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Sadly, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

However, I'm still confused about how we're going to learn more about Lindsay when Anna Belknap is on maternity leave. I would assume Anna wouldn't actually appear on the show during her leave, so how the hell can we learn more about Lindsay, let alone her family?

ETA: Does anyone else find it amusing that the person who asked the question wrote "Danny-Lindsay?" It's like even fans of the pairing know it's all about Danny and Lindsay is like an appendage who doesn't count as a seperate person. :p :lol:

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Like PerfectAnomaly said, sadly, that wouldn't surprise me at all either.

What that'll do is make Danny a permanent pathetic lapdog who'll always be the 'bad guy' in some way or another throughout the show because, so far, TPTB doesn't intend to ever paint Lindsay in a bad light, no matter how unrealistic it is. :rolleyes: Boooooooring.

I remember Veasey saying things will 'not be typical'. Well, it can't get more typical/predictable/boring and jump-the-shark than Danny being flogged as the 'bad guy' again and him crawling on his knees to beg for forgiveness from Ms. Perfect Montana when what happened was under extenuating circumstances and Lindsay treated him like crap during his lowest time yet. :rolleyes: So if Veasey actually means what she said and it isn't spoiler BS as usual, we may get something different.

Yeah, I dunno how the audience is going to learn about Lindsay when Belknap is on leave. What, is her family going to make a documentary of Montana and send it back to the team to entertain them while she's gone? I think it oughta be pointed out that Veasey specifically said, "We have a variety of options," and that she only said 'it's possible'. So for all we know, it could end up being something else entirely. Even they aren't sure yet at this point.

(And geez, PerfectAnomaly, way to tempt me with that last sentence. :evil: :lol:)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah...I don't get how we can learn anything about Lindsay without Anna actually, you know, playing Lindsay. I'll have to wait and see on that one (if they go that route). I don't have much faith in the way they share information about Lindsay while Anna is pregnant - been there, done that, wasn't impressed.

Unfortunately, I have to agree that Top's predictions are probably pretty on-the-money. So much for non-typical, eh?

*siiiigh* Will NOBODY answer a question about the other characters? I know people think this is the Best Effing Trainwreck Idea Evar, but I want to know about Flack and Sam, Adam, Hawkes - you know, those other people that don't get to have sex with Danny and bear his chillunz. *facepalm*

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm sure we'll get to meet Lindsay's family when Danny goes to Montana to beg her forgiveness. That's about all we'll get, but really, do we--or the writers--care anyway? It all seems to come back to Danny with her character; even the revelation of her dark secret needed him for the climax. Lindsay doesn't stand on her own. Ever.

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Wonderful. So not only are we going to see Danny grovelling before Lindsay, we're gonna see him do it before her whole family.

:brickwall:

Rest in peace, Danny Messer's balls. You will be missed. Especially by Flack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.