Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

GNRFan, I'm thinking that scene is from the premiere ... it makes me think of the little snippet we've seen between Grissom and Brass ... where they're talking about the first one on the scene being the first suspect. I could be wrong about that - I haven't gone back and looked at the promo but it struck me as perhaps being from the same conversation.

Yeah, this business about us being surprised - you don't suppose that's an old interview with Marg, pre-"For Gedda", do you? Her comments almost seemed more in line with that epi to me. With all this talk about how surprised we're going to be, I'm half expecting to see the last shot in "For Warrick" be of Warrick lying in a hospital bed somewhere. Or we're going to find out that Warrick did kill Gedda. At this point, the only other shocking ending I can think of is that someone else - someone who hasn't been considered yet - had a hand in Warrick's slaying. Maybe that's it.

3 more days ...
    Ali

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question about which episode will Greg be CSI: Level 2? Which episode will Greg be Level 2? Someone said on other board that Eric said in the interview, Greg will be CSI: Level 3, Eric must be forgot that Greg is still level 1, not 2. I have watch the show and I have never seen Greg move up to level 2 last season or two, because he hasn't solved 100 cases...yet.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Greg is supposed to be promoted to Level 2 this season. I don't think we know what episode that will be. Maybe when LF joins the cast.

However, to become a Level 3 he has to solve 100 cases. So maybe level 2 is solving 50 cases.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you speedy. I know Level 3 is to solved 100 cases, but I don't know about level 2.

We probably won't see LF after Christmas, I don't know yet. I think I read at tvguide or something.

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

From the new edition of Entertainment Weekly 10.10.08 (the one with Paul Newman on the cover:

Must Watch of the Week: CSI - We'd have to stretch all the way back to Jimmy Smits biting it on NYPD Blue to remember the last time a crime drama made us weepy. But with Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) shot in the season 8 finale, CSI returns with a wrenching yet satisfying opener that puts the investigators on their most important case: finding out who killed their colleague. The scenario forces everyone - characters and actors alike - to turn in their best work, particularly William Petersen, who taps into an emotional reservoir we didn't know Grissom had. The result is an episode that's so solid, the return of Jorja Fox feels less like a stunt, and more like a family reunion. -Alynda Wheat

A picture is shown of Grissom cradling Warrick's head (just like in the preview), and it says by the picture: GOT ANY STAIN REMOVER?: Petersen turns in a bloody good performance.

6. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Lauren Lee Smith as Ridley Adams, ET Online

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for posting that, however, what it says underneath does NOT MAKE ME HAPPPY.

I'm sure, I'm hoping it's just a mistake, because George himself said he renewed his contract.

America's top drama, "CSI," is coming back with a vengeance. The hit show might be losing longtime cast mates George Eads and main man William Peterson, but it is picking up a very sultry new addition. The lovely Lauren Lee Smith will be joining the CSI family in its 9th season, premiering this week!

I'm sure they meant Gary Dourdan. They better have meant Gary Dourdan.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, that looks like a simple mistake to me, especially considering the rest of the text talking about the other people leaving/arriving. ;) I wouldn't worry about it, I've not seen any other suggestions that George Eads is leaving. :)

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

They probably meant Gary Dourdan and got the two mixed up. I wouldn't be worried, because it's already been confirmed at an earlier stage that George renewed his contract.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I can't watch that until I get on the other computer (ET Online kicks me offline on this one) but they probably just didn't proofread first. From what someone said on YTDAW they even spelled BP's name wrong so I wouldn't put it past them to have just put George Eads down instead of Gary Dourdan. Afterall GE said himself back in June that he signed for 2 more years and in one of the LF articles TPTB said that they have taken care of the other principals for several more years (or something like that).

Susan

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

they can't mean George. didn't he say in an interview..i think on the S/7 DVD that he felt an obligation to the show and would stick it out until the end?

12. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I think the so-called reporter made a terrible typo and no one caught it.
    I hope so anyway, cause it's bad enough we are loosing Warrick,Grissom,and have 'lost' Sara.......it's the "end" of CSI as we know it!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I just checked it everyone and they changed it to 'main man William Petersen'.

Whew! I think I would have walked away, they've done away with Sara, Grissom and Warrick-one more cast change would have ended my love affair with CSI. George was the only other person I wanted to watch after Billy left and that was after a lot of thinking.

And a TV show shouldn't be something you think about watching. You either watch it or you don't. I've never had a love affair with a TV show as much I did with this one and probably never will. But right now I feel like I'm a dysfunctional relationship with CSI because of all the changes and the issues around screentime and such.

And I'm indifferent to Riley at this point. It's like there you are and nothing else. I wonder how the team will figure out this past of hers.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If you click the link again you'll find that they've taken George Eads' name out of it now. It just says "main man William Petersen". It obviously got put out without being proofread.

Susan

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Alex for posting this, I saw it, but was mesmorized & thrilled by his revelations about him and Sara, ''She offers him the freedom and love he needs" right on:p and so it continues. And, I was wondering if maybe Warrick is in a coma, and the team fakes his services, waiting for him to come around and tell them who shot him:wtf: Just another theory~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.