Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Screeeeeeeencaaaaaaaaaaaaps! :cool: Ooh, just the second episode and we already have another nice Danny/Flack scene. Stella, Flack and Danny go to this Lawrence Wagner's office to 'rummage through his desk', as Flack put it. The whole time they're walking to the office and Flack's giving them details, Danny constantly looks at him. It's sweet.

Stella takes out a radiation detector and scans it while Danny looks on with this concerned frown on his face.

Stella: Ah, here we go again.

She says this because she, along with Mac and Danny, had to put on hazmat suits in an earlier scene while scanning through a room for radiation.

Danny: Maaaaaah, I don't wanna put on that suit.

(I cracked up when he said this. He sounded so funny!)

Stella: Nah, levels are low enough for lead-lined gloves.

This means there's still radiation though, enough that lead-lined gloves are still required. Keep this in mind for the ensuing dialogue between Danny and Flack.

Danny goes to the desk and opens up his kit bag. Stella's doing the same in another part of the room. Danny's taking out his gloves when Flack speaks.

[​IMG]

Flack: Don't mind if I keep my distance?

It's interesting how Flack almost looks like he's hesitant to say this. Poor Flack, he can't bear to be far away from his kinka-poodle but perhaps he's genuinely perturbed by the possibility of radiation coming off the table.

Either that, or it's almost like he knows Danny expects him to stick close to him at all times and that Danny won't be pleased with him wanting to stand farther away than necessary. :lol: Either reason is cute.

Ya gotta love Danny's response:

[​IMG]

Danny: I'd actually prefer it if you did.

Personally, I didn't think it was bitchy at all. He sounded non-chalant and, "Oh, okay, I'm cool with that," especially in comparison to his earlier comment to Stella about hazmat suits. :lol: I think he was implying, "Hey, I gotta do what I gotta do 'cause it's my job. Don't have to put yourself in danger if ya don't need to. And I don't want you to."

Awww, Danny's concerned about Flack and doesn't want the guy to get any possible radiation poisoning, period. :) I love that we now have at least two to three scenes where Danny's the one showing concern/looking out for Flack for a change, ya know? :)

Stella constantly scans the shelves near the desk for radiation, which means they're still concerned about the possibility of there being something potentially dangerous in the room.

[​IMG]

Flack looks worried as Danny rummages through the desk. He fidgets and watches Danny's every move. Don't worry, Flack, Stella scanned the desk properly and anyways, he's wearing lead-lined gloves.

Now if anyone was wondering whether Danny was being distant from Flack or snippy, nope, definitely don't think so because just moments afterwards, Danny's talking just fine with Flack and Flack snarks as usual.

Danny mentions he's found parts of smoke detectors in the guy's desk and that the perp had taken them off the walls and Flack asks why. Danny then goes on to explain some more ... which I think Danny likes to do very much because it means he gets to show Flack his smartness. :lol: Remember the last time Flack tried to inform him of something? Danny gave him the sourpuss face but Flack just smiled like a loon and stared at Danny as if Danny was the cutest thing on the planet. :lol: Of course, Flack just loved that as much as everything else about Danny. :devil: :D

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yay for screencaps! I love the way Danny always looks at Flack! He gets so wide-eyed and trusting. He knows his man knows what's up. :lol: :D

Danny is such a whiner, seriously. :lol: I think it's funny how he and Flack are different in how they complain. Flack bitches, Danny whines. But they both complain. So cute! :D

I think the radiation made Flack a little nervous, but I also think seeing Danny go near it made him uneasy, too. Flack probably would have preferred if they were both far, far away from there. :lol:

Exactly. I think Danny was looking out for Flack. He has the protective gloves, Flack doesn't. And you know Flack--he's concerned about his swimmers. :lol: He doesn't want to worry about any consequences from getting near that radiation. :lol:

Agreed. Danny's more subtle than Flack--who would probably slay a dragon for Danny if he could--but he's sweet in his own way.

Awwww, you know Flack is all worried about his baby. He probably got Danny naked as soon as they got home so that he could check for any radiation-related rashes. I'm sure he claimed that was his only motive for getting Danny naked immediately. :angel: ;) Of course, what no doubt followed probably disproved that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they each have their roles. Flack is the strong, tough one and Danny is the smart one. Danny does get pouty when Flack tries to horn in on his clever moments. :lol: I think Flack likes to show off a bit--he wants to impress his baby. He's not just homicide detective with a high school diploma. It's so cute. :D

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yeah, him visibly fidgeting and staring at Danny the whole time the guy was rummaging through the radioactive desk ... he looked like he was barely holding himself in from dragging Danny away from that desk. Look at his face in the above screencap! It's literally saying, "If there's anythin' remotely radioactive-dangerous in there, I'm gonna yank Danny away so fast his bubblebutt will have skidmarks." :lol:

Yeah, that didn't occur to me until I read your comment. If Flack had touched anything dangerously radioactive without any protection, yikes. I don't think Danny or Stella would have forgiven themselves for allowing that to happen, considering they're the ones with protection, ya know? At the very least, if Flack really had wanted to help, they would have given him gloves too.

:lol: Well, Danny being his babe and all, his first priority is probably, *ahem* hardness and endurance, if ya get my drift. :devil: :devil: :devil: Of course, if Danny's a drinker, then I can understand why Flack would be concerned about his swimmers after being exposed to radiation. :eek: :lol: ;)

:lol: Damn, talk about the perfect reason to strip someone. :devil: I bet Danny would have complied with Flack's hasty lust without any protest for once. :lol:

Flack: I'm gonna hafta check you for radiation rashes.
    Danny: But, Stella said -
    Flack: I dunno, Danny, she didn't scan every part of the desk -
    Danny: [​IMG] Search me, quick!
    Flack: :devil: Yes, sir!

Later ...

Danny: Oh my God ... Don, haven't ya seached enough yet?
    Flack: No.
    Danny: This is the fourth time, Don.
    Flack: There can never be too many times to be safe 'bout the ... in and out a' things.
    Danny: You. Are so bad.

:lol: He does, but I think he doesn't take offense to it. From what we've been shown so far, sometimes it seems Flack deliberately does it just to see Danny being a sourpuss. :lol: Who can blame him for thinking Danny's sourpuss face is hilarious?

And speaking of elucidating!Danny and curious!Flack ...

[​IMG]

:lol: Danny always appears determined and confident whenever he's on a roll. He's showing his smarts to his favorite man, after all. ;)

Do you guys notice how dilated Danny's eyes are as he gazes at Flack?

[​IMG]

:guffaw: Yeah, I know, it looks like Flack just got told his favorite hotdogs will never be produced for his consumption ever again. But seriously, he's just asking Danny, "Why?" in response to Danny mentioning his discovery of smoke detector parts in the perp's desk.

4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, I can read to understand some;), perhaps the Danny will continue to Flack complaint:Why, does his dog dog regardless eat how many food?Always grow full muscle. But he ……:devil:, I want say, I can always discover small catamount, conglobate abdomen.:p
    My meaning, he needs more sport, and his dog dog is on the bed.:devil:

Yes, the Danny perhaps says so, but, I think his more is to worry.Two Poor man, they always in this way attend each other.;)

OK, concerning if Flack's younger sister, discover him and the relation of kitty, I have a different opinion.
    I don't think Flack's younger sister, would tell the Flack's the father, because that is a good news to her.
    I think that she will extort our kitties :devil:,take to keep secret fee. And, at she needs money's time or perhaps other, perhaps his Don elder brother would not give she, but, she still has the Danny the elder brother .Hahaha......That be a fine affair.;)
    (Uh......I childhood, I'm thus treat my brother-in-law ^_^:lol:.)

5. Top41

:lol: Yeah, look at Flack's face in that screencap! He's definitely uneasy. You could tell he really didn't like the idea of his baby so close to such dangerous material.

Oh, I'm sure they would have. But I think the radiation definitely made Flack uneasy, hence his request to stay away from it. It's funny, I rewatched the scene, and the way Flack asked it, he really was worried Danny might mind. He sounded kind of hesitant and unsure of asking the question. And Danny's response--that he preferred his man stay far away from the radiation--clearly reassured him. Though, if Flack had his way, he would have kept Danny away from it, too.

No doubt Flack was concerned about the Jackhammer being able to function all around. We know Flack doesn't like to be deprived of his Kinkapoodle--can you imagine his horror if that radiation had affected his ability to enjoy Danny to the fullest extent? :devil: :eek: :lol:

Flack would so use the opportunity--really any opportunity :lol: --to help himself to lots and lots of Kinkapoodle. :devil:

Danny's sourpuss face is hilarious. I love how Flack just reacts to it like it's the cutest thing he's ever seen...which in his mind, it probably is. :lol:

He always looks so trusting around Flack. He gets all wide-eyed, no doubt because he knows the effect that has on Flack. Flack sees pretty Kinkapoodle with wide eyes looking at him and Flack gets a) protective and b) horny. (OK, maybe not in that order. ;) )

I liked how Flack made the quip about people collecting baseball cards. Maybe a hobby of Danny's? I also thought it was sweet how Danny's eyes followed him even after he took the call. Stella was in the scene, but the boys were mostly just talking to each other. Ah, true love. :D

:lol: Flack definitely never puts on any weight, but Danny...no doubt that pizza goes straight to his ass. Flack would never object to that--I think he likes how big and round Danny's ass is. After all... :devil: :devil:

Awwwww, if she blackmailed Danny he'd totally give her what she wanted to protect Flack. You know Danny wouldn't want Flack's father to find out about them and potentially get upset--costing him his relationship with Flack. Not that anything could get Flack to give up his Danny, but we know how insecure Danny is. And I bet Sam could pick up on that really quickly. But I don't think she'd blackmail them in a mean way--maybe just to get her tough older brother to cut her some slack now and then. :lol:

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Oh, that is true! Flack must be eating so much all the time to replenish his energy that he used up for his horizontal mambos with Danny. :devil: Dayum, just how often do they do it that Flack has to stuff his face with food so much and still maintain such a great figure?! :lol: :devil:

:guffaw: I love that idea! Wow, Sam is an evil, evil woman. :devil: A genius one, at that! :lol: Yeah, I don't see Flack giving money that easy to Sam to keep her quiet, but Danny ... oooh, I agree, I think he'll cave in the moment he realizes Sam has the upper hand in the situation. Danny just loves Flack that much, ya know?

The question is, how long will Flack allow it to continue if he ever finds out Sam's extorting Danny for money or favors to keep quiet? :p

I noticed that too! When I was first told about the scene, it was that Flack merely stated it in that he didn't expect any response from Danny or Stella. But then I watched that scene for myself, and Flack was clearly and specifically speaking to Danny and asking Danny that. I was thinking, "Huh, why would Flack be worried about Danny not liking that he'd rather keep his distance?" :lol: Only conclusion I could come to was that Flack knows Danny doesn't like him being far away, regardless of situation, and that he wanted to make sure Danny understood he was standing at a distance due to the radiation. :D Awww.

Yeah, thinking back to it, it seemed like Flack was relieved more that Danny wasn't mad at him in any way than him being allowed to stand at a distance from the radioactive desk. :lol: Looks like the number one worry on Flack's list of worries is displeasing Danny in any way. :lol:

Hey, you're onto something there. :devil: What a coincidence Flack would bring up baseball cards as a 'friendly hobby' to Danny, hm? It'd be cute if Danny really does/did collect baseball cards. In a D/F story I'm working on, Danny used to collect them as a child. I can so see Danny still keeping an album of his special collection of cards and showing them off to Flack.

Let us hope his bubblebutt doesn't end up looking like pizza too. :eek: :lol: :p

Yes. Like make Danny use his baking skills and cook her free meals. :lol: Ooh, Flaaaaaack, better watch out about your sister homing in on your food supply!

7. Top41

To answer that...I offer Danny's waddle as evidence. I'm thinking a lot...and then some. :devil: No doubt poor Danny is sore more often than not. :devil: No wonder he complains so much! But you know he just loves Flack's insane lust for him. :devil:

Oh, wow--I wouldn't want to be Sam when Flack finds out! :eek: Flack has one rule: You don't mess with his Kinkapoodle. Period. End of story. I imagine Danny would try to diffuse the situation but Flack would be hopping mad and would definitely have words with Sam.

I think Flack knows how nervous Danny gets, and that he sticks close for both of their sakes. Flack feels better when he's near Danny and can easily protect him--he tends to stick close to Danny, like in "A Thing About Heroes" and "DOA for a Day" and, well, numerous other instances. But I think Danny needs it too--I notice he looks back a lot to see if Flack is nearby. It makes Danny feel more secure to know Flack is right there with him, looking out for him and ready to protect him and keep him safe. I think ever since he got taken hostage in "Snow Day," Danny has been a little more nervous about going into dangerous situations. And Flack has been a bit more nervous about letting him go into those situations--hence the way he always sticks like glue to Danny's side.

So Flack did seem to genuinely be asking in that scene if Danny would mind if he kept his distance. Radiation aside, it didn't seem like there were any baddies waiting around the corner to grab his baby, so Flack probably thought it was okay, but yeah, he really did seem a little hesitant, like he thought his request would upset Danny.

Well, of course. :lol: Displeased Danny = no sex for Flack. And that is what Don Flack would refer to as a tragedy. :lol:

Can't you just see them sitting side by side on the couch, Flack with his arm around Danny as Danny flips through his old baseball card collection and shows it to Flack? I can see Flack concentrating on it the same way he does when Danny babbles on about evidence. (A side note--isn't it cute how Flack never gets frustrated with Danny's long-winded explanations? Everyone else's sure, but Danny could be reading from a phone book and Flack would be enraptured. :lol: ) That comment of Flack's just seemed personal--an intimate detail he knows about Danny.

:lol: Let's hope not! I think it's pretty round and firm--just generously proportioned. Which as we know, Flack appreciates. :devil:

Yet another thing that would piss Don Flack off. Poor Sam! :lol:

8. ZhuShuaijie

Hey, Kim, thanks your photograph, I am to love it thus.:thumbsup:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes,only them together, absolutely thus funny and lovely . I also love a scene here:
    [​IMG]
    My Don's kitty is thus care his dog dog .
    And, I love to discuss the scene of baseball card concerning the Flack, perhaps he is to complain a certain catamount , appear lose the card that he send.:p:confused:

Hahaha.....evil Flack did. and I think same , our kitty will pretend dizzy, request his dog dog to help him to prepare one is romantic with sumptuous candlelight supper:drool:, perhaps, request to get into a bathroom, help him to clean the whole body^_^:devil:

Thus funny, and true .I bet ,My Don just because his kitty will is bad.;)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hahaha.......Concerning the CSI NY5-2 I discover some detail.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Look Danny's hand and My Don's facial expression .
    Uh......I bet, ahead one second, the My Don assured, did to his kitty what?
    Two lovely man:
    Danny:Oh!!!Who? Don you.......
    Flack:Hey,Baby, I what also do no , I interval you very far.:lol::devil:

9. Top41

Oh, I can so see that happening! :lol: And Don would love every minute of it. You know Flack probably carried Danny up the stairs that night, worried that Danny might be feeling sick or woozy after the radiation exposure (no matter how minimal!). And knowing Danny, he'd so milk it for all it's worth. He'd definitely want a romantic dinner. And then yep, I could see Danny wanting a bath...and Flack wanting to have sex with Danny in the bath.... :devil: ;)

Awwww, Danny's holding his ass! And right around Flack. :devil: So what do you think, folks? Did Flack get frustrated and spank his Kinkapoodle, or did Flack and Danny have a wild romp in the bathroom that left poor Danny very sore? :devil: :devil: :devil:

10. ZhuShuaijie

Yeah!Probably, the My Don is like usually similar, carry on a sneak attack, perhaps, he just wants to check whether his kitty is radiate or not:devil::devil::devil:

Yes I bet, at the bathroom My Don will to his catamount go along "strip search":lol::guffaw::devil:

11. Top41

:lol: Awww, Don got Danny naked and had to makes sure things were okay and no radiation was poisoning his baby...which in Don's mind, involved wild sex with Danny to make sure he was okay. I'm sure it made sense in Flack's head. :lol: Apparently it left Danny so sore he was holding his ass in the lab hallway, in front of Adam, even! I wonder if Adam knew Flack had helped himself to his Kinkapoodle before that bit of info sharing in the hallway. Hey, wasn't Adam the one with all the info--no doubt they sent him off to do all the research, so that Flack could have Danny all to himself. :lol: Poor Adam! I can see him asking if he gets a turn to mount the Danny express. Flack would just laugh as he pulls down Danny's pants and say, "In your dreams, Ross. Now go tell us where this radiation is from. And don't be too quick about it." :devil: ;)

Oh, I think Flack is quite fond of strip searching Danny. After all, those radiation rashes could be anywhere! A man can never be too careful when his Kinkapoodle's health is in jeopardy. Flack had better make sure he does a thorough investigation of Danny's body. :devil:

12. ZhuShuaijie

Yes,Yes!Pitiful kitty, radiation, I bet that may become his nightmare.:devil:
    Anyway, the My Don care his kitty thus, true of, he will not give up a whichever place, Uh.....Sweet man, the maltreatment kitty is illegal:lol::lol::lol:

13. ZhuShuaijie

Concerning the Adam, Uh.....I think that he will choose silent, or turn a blind eye to .
    And, concerning CSI NY5-1 plot, I think the Adam has more schemes, to My Don. Perhaps our the kitty will appear new rival in love:devil::)

14. Top41

Awwww, I could totally see Danny having nightmares about the radiation. :( Danny is a vain little kitty ;) after all. He'd worry about his hair falling out or getting a rash on his butt. I can see him waking up in the middle of the night upset from a bad dream, and waking Flack up because he's upset or scared. Flack would totally hold him and tell him he's safe.

And yep, in Flack's eyes, treating Danny badly is a crime. Even if Flack is sometimes overly ardent and makes his poor Danny sore, he's always loving.

Awwww, poor Adam, I could see him having a crush on Flack. Danny would so scratch his eyes out if he tried to flirt with Flack, though, and Flack...well, he is oblivious because he only has eyes for Danny. :lol:

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

First off, no double posting please! It's the rule to prevent spamming. If you want to say anything extra, just click on the Edit button to your latest post and add whatever else ya want to. Thanks.

:lol: Seriously. The last time somebody did that, he brought his own army of armed cops to bust some mobster ass!

Yeah, Danny's constant gazing at Flack has become more noticeable since the season three finale, as if Flack has become Danny's secret source of reassurance and security, something only between them, something that's no one else's business. Then again, Flack did ride in to save his day like a knight in shining armor. ;) :D It's apt Flack would be the one Danny looks to every time for help in his lowest/hardest moments. Episode 4x13 was good proof of that. It's also apt Flack would be one Danny looks to every time for a good chill out or just to be himself, as episode 4x19 showed us.

:lol: Ya know, it's interesting that in canon, Danny's now known to be a guy who uses sex as a means to an end and not as something out of love ... which, in a way, actually helps simplify any analysis we'll have of the Danny/Flack relationship. Take sex out of the equation, and it's still very clear that there's so much to the relationship between Danny and Flack. That's an awesome thing, because it's proof Danny and Flack don't require physical intimacy to be intimate in the best ways. :) And if ya want my blunt opinion, any relationship that requires sex just to be a relationship isn't a real one, just one that'll collapse sooner or later with a shallow foundation like that.

And well, Danny seeing sex only as a means to an end, you can f**k him as many times as you want, but it won't make him fall in love with you, especially if he was never into you to begin with. In the case of Danny/Flack, I think the sex is secondary (or even tertiary) to what they have between them; love, the real deal. They don't need sex to reassure themselves they have something good, something genuine that isn't threatened by anything. They just do, always have, and that's what matters. :D

Awwwww. That is so sweet. :D I can really see that. I betcha Flack got into basketball just to spend time with Danny. :lol: He wouldn't think twice about getting interested in baseball just to spend more time with Danny, ya know? Imagine, Flack in front of his laptop Googling everything about baseball just so he can chitchat with Danny about it and impress his kinka-poodle with his trivia. :lol:

And yeah, I clearly remember him being snippy with Lindsay for one of her long-winded explanations, but with Danny? Heh, I think Danny can read the telephone directory and he'll still patiently sit/stand there and just smile that goofy smile of his and listen for as long as he can. He'll probably listen even in his sleep. :lol:

I love Flack being called 'dog dog'. It's so cute! Every time I read that, I immediately imagine Flack being this adorable brown Labrador while Danny is a furry, fluffy kitty that curls up on him and sleeps soundly, knowing his dog dog will protect and care for him always.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: That is hilarious! Good find, dude!

What came to my mind the instant I saw those screencaps was that Flack had pinched Danny on the butt real quick and then pretended to not know a thing. Then, just as Danny was about to say something about it, Adam showed up out of nowhere and Danny had to can whatever naughty thing he had to say to Flack. :lol:

The first screencap, it's like Danny's thinking, "Oh s**t! Did Adam see what Flack did?!" Then in the second screencap, it's like he's thinking, "Oh. Phew. He didn't. I'm gonna getcha, Flack, just you wait."

And there's Flack acting all, "I dunno what's goin' on and no, I did not pinch Danny on the right side of his butt at all and enjoy it. Nope." :lol:

That ... is the coolest sentence I've read all day.

Danny, glowing neon blue, and Flack, pouncing on him ninja-style. Hiiiiiiiiiiyah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see Adam having a crush on both Danny and Flack. :lol: Adam seems to act kinda subdued even around Danny sometimes. Is that just me or what? Like in the season three finale, Danny tells Adam what to do and Adam rolls with it without any fuss (well, almost no fuss, the terror of being killed by Irish mobsters has its way of freaking people out :lol:). Subdued around Flack, I get that though. Flack can be one intimidating S.O.B. :devil:

So, I dunno, I can see him having a crush on both guys, but flirting with either one? Think he'll be intimidated just by the impenetrable closeness between Danny and Flack. And anyways, isn't Adam with Hawkes? ;)