"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

^^ True that myfuturecsi. I mean the writers tried to before he left. The whole stripper thing and Nicky confronting him about his drug use. But still it was weak at best. No where near as good as the storylines he had in the first couple of seasons. I still have mixed feelings about they way they had him leave the show.

with Emily Proctor

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He's having fun moving on with his career, but I was hoping he and Billy and Jorja would make it a decade, so close S/9, and then wrap it up:shifty:

HMMM, TEMPTING from "WSS"

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know was MCB...I'm trying to write a new fanfic, but without Warrick it feels so hollow..

I still think the guy got robbed of a good storyline..

My favourite Warrick scenes are..

When he lifted his shirt up and showed the Judge that no one owned him-if I'm wrong about what he said, please correct me.

In Grave Danger when he uncovered Nick and was telling him to put the gun down "Put that down!" Very emotional.
    I liked him in Redrum when he was trying to tell Nick to just let it go

Oh and I loved him in Nesting Dolls when he was bantering with Catherine about how great it would be to have a woman who couldn't understand English and Catherine said you'd have nothing to talk abut and Warrick said, 'That's the best part!' and she groans and walks out.
    Or when Warrick was hunched over the dummy in season one and Catherine took a Poleroid! Warrick says, "Oh that's nasty!"

And in King Baby when Nick admitted to having a woobie and Warrick said, "Oh is that the blue thing in your locker!"

And when Greg showed up to a crime scene unprepared, Warrick showed him how to be on top of the game and pointers on how to dress.

I liked how Warrick told the social worker investigating Catherine in season one how she was a great mom! So sweet!

And the scene when Sara discovered the bombs in the closet, he stayed so cool and calm.

And when he played the piano-what talent..I would have loved to have seen more Warrick and music..the man was cool.

Yeah Warrick we hardly knew ya

Sorry this was long-winded, but I felt I wanted to share some Warrick scenes..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  4. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Hi guys! I'm here to recommend a great song that I think really suits our beloved Warrick! It just fits him to a T- it's about a man who belongs to the city. I always picture the scenes where Warrick is roaming down the streets of Vegas when I listen this. So, in memory of Warrick:

It's called "You Belong To The City", written by Glenn Frey of The Eagles. This version is great; it's performed by The Eagles live (fans will know they're at their peak when performing live!). Great sax solos. Gary himself would approve!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ml3L-1DmQ

"You belong to the city
    You belong to the night
    Livin' in a river of darkness
    Beneath the neon lights

You were born in the city
    Concrete under your feet
    It's in your blood, it's in your moves
    You're a man of the street"

5. MsCatherineBrown

myfuturecsi so many great Warrick moments. Makes me all kinda sad. All of them taking place in the first couple of seasons. Nothing really in that more recent seasons. I mean they did have the whole him getting married and such in season six. Then going through the divorce in season seven and eight. But not really much after that. I can see how its hard to get inspired to write fanfiction now that hes gone. But you could always just write it like hes not gone and they way we think should have went.

chipper I love that song. So perfect. If I had the skills to make a fan video I would. But alas.

The mention of Warrick teasing Nicky about his woobie makes me think of the friend dynamic that will be missing. They have been best friends since the beginning of the show. Now its just gone like that. Its gonna be so hard to see Nicky react to his death. I have a feeling I'm gonna be in tears the whole premier episode. Sigh.

6. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

uhhh wat exactly happened to gary dourdan that he cant proceed in the show anymore?

7. MsCatherineBrown

So much stuff has happened since April involving Gary. Look back at the past posts in this thread to catch up. Since if I went into it now it would just be a repeat of things we have posted over and over in this thread. Also I have posted some linkage to help you catch up.

read this
    then this

8. MsCatherineBrown

So only a week until For Warrick. I have mixed feelings about watching this episode. I wanna see it so bad but I don't wanna see Warrick die. I will still watch the show and enjoy it but it will never be the same with Warrick. Guess I will just have to find other outlets to get my Gary fix from.

love his hair here

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The only thing I can say is many of us feel this way, and he's not really gone just moved on, so we can follow his career wherever or whatever he does in his future:confused:and I know this has been posted prior, but it's so cute, with him and his kids, so one more time~

GARY AND HIS CHILDREN

10. minime101

minime101 Victim

11. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

In the interview asked about his future plans, why you like it so much that Spain has gone there all summer and by Obama or Mckein.

Yesterday same he went to a fashionable parade of the designer Custo Dalmau.

[​IMG]

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Oh, I saw the interview with Buenafuente, he said that he came to Spain (Ibiza, Barcelona,...) on holiday in July and that he's still here...

The interview is too long to translate but he said that he has tons of new projects, including a movie with Tarantino.

13. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

I'm going to miss Gary on CSI, but he did wonderful when he was on. :)

&& him singing on the guitar? : 'D yayyyyyyyy~

14. MsCatherineBrown

^^ That makes me so happy you have no idea. A movie with Tarantino would be the greatest thing ever. So excited. I'm so happy to hear that he is gonna be doing more projects. CSI will never be the same with out him but at least we will get to see him in other projects and such.

Alex do you know who the blond women is in that picture? Thanks for posting it love new pictures of Gary. minime101 and Daquien for posting the interview links. :)

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Glad to hear the guy is getting back on his feet again. Yeah he screwed up, but don't we all? He's only human.

Speaking of songs-which probably should go to the song section-my song for Warrick would be "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye to Yesterday" by Boyz to Men.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.