Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I heard about the news, I was shocked to say the least! It's very plausible for a pregnancy to occur , which from where I stand. I don't know the reason why she's running away but it will be intresting.

2. LME

LME Police Officer

It is certainly going to be interesting! I guess we are just going to have to see how this plays out for a bit. I just really hope that tptb and the writers do this properly and not rush it or skim over it liked thy seemed to to some extent with the whole Lindsay dark past thing.

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

:lol: :guffaw: :lol: :guffaw: :lol: :guffaw:

Yeah, I knew it so wasn't over! Lindsay pregnant? Well, that's just gone and set the whole thing ablaze! Anyone wanna reminder of a comment Carmine made a while back *doo be doo* something along the lines of it'll end or they'll prob have a baby. Not an exact quote but it'll do.

Is this her saving Danny from his guilt - feeling responsible for a child losing his life, now he's responsible for creating a life? If so, and they can do this properly - I really, really look forward to meeting Baby Boom!

Dutch! Darling! Back to the bar, my dear - we got some cheer to celebrate. I like babies - they're so awww

So... Carly as the Hulk, :lol: Bless, suppose it does beat all the pitchfork action - much scarier too!

I'm optimistic for this season, we've had the worst! We truly have, and they didn't leave it as 'we're over' I can work with this. I'm feeling some hellish angst/drama at the start of the season but I reckon they'll get some level footing come mid season and perhaps the good stuff (hand holding, you dirty shippers!) at the end!

Hand holding? :guffaw: Y'all know what I really meant :devil: Pool anyone? No I'd honestly just settle for an unrestrained personal conversation with love handle jibes and lunch together by the end of the season.

Spoilers are fun but pinch of salt for everything!

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Woot! Back to my old computer so things are looking up again! :D

Anyways, I am feeling rather optimistic as well for this upcoming season. Things at this point can only go up and I hope the writers know that too. I am looking forward to the old cutsey and flirty scenes that they did so well in the second season and the start of the fourth season. I really need that to come back... And I would like to see one game of pool please. I realize that is probably too much to ask for at the moment but I WANT TO SEE IT!

5. LME

LME Police Officer

One way or another I think that we may get the answers to some of our questions this coming season. I for one almost can't wait!

In a total gutter mood today :drool:. :luvlove:. Guess I am just going to have to watch my favorite DL epiosodes. hmmmmmm SMM in the locker room changing shirts anyone!:drool:

6. eveninstarz14

Oh man, that episode :adore: Let's get more shirtless Danny at Lindsay's place or something. :devil: Shirtless Danny in the locker room anyone? Shirtless Danny playing basketball? :drool: OK, now I really REALLY need to see Snow Day! But first to fluff myself up for that, lets break out NWILL and Sleight out of Hand. There is just something about a boy who chases his girl all the way back to their hometown just to support someone. *sigh*

7. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I really have to agree, how can anyone expect the whole DL to be over when things like that happen? It's never been just a one night stand no matter what some peeps may claim. As Megan said, he chased her to Montana after hearing she wasn't herself. *swoon* Really, non of the others flew out to hold her hand. I'm not saying that they didn't wanna be there but he is the one that exhaustedly flew out and brought her home. AndI totally hearted how she visibly pulled herself together, drawing strength from him when she was struggling to tell her story. They're just too touchy/feely with one another. Personal space? Doesn't exist!

Yes, I'm on board the shirtless Messer campaign, perhaps whilst playing basketball then heading over to his girl's place (for girl, read Lindsay, those that missed the DL memo of this thread :lol:) for some cool down time. Or was basketball just the warm up? I dunno! Gutter it is :devil:

8. eveninstarz14

Lets make signs! "We Want Shirtless SMM!" And this time lets have a little less angst involved this time please? I am fed up with angst. We had two seasons of angst and I want to get it done with. Alas I guess this isn't going to be the season for that. :(

Lets have phone sex! Danny and Lindsay...not us viewers :lol: OK, my random mind is done rambling.

9. LME

LME Police Officer

:guffaw::guffaw:sounds like a plan to me! Where did I leave my paints hmmmmm. Would be interesting to how they work in a bit of phone into the script :drool:.

I think they have had enough angst for a life time. I say yes to drama but no to yet more angst. If is was all lovey dovey all the time it would be dull and not realist so they got have a bit of drama, but there is drama and drama!

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh now, I very much like the idea of a DL phone sex scene... Hmm... We need a cute scene like that, I agree, it's time to get away from all the angst that we've had, we don't need any more drama, we need some more cute little lovey dovey scenes between the 2. :adore: We need more of the Danny that followed her to Montana to support her. We need a loving caring Danny like we had back then. More fluff please. :D

11. eveninstarz14

Phone sex being cute? :guffaw: More like kinky and gutterastic to me. There had to be a reason why Danny went after Lindsay to Montana right? Oh yeah, because he freaking cared for her deeply and wanted to be there for her in her time of need! :p I agree with LME that there should be drama, I don't want all fluff, but my problem is with how much angst the writers are using.

It is plausible to do good drama without constantly pulling DL apart with cheating and dying children. :scream: Not saying lets make the drama dumb about how Danny forgets to close the toilet seat or something lame like that. I think maybe they could argue about a case that affects one or the other or maybe even the both of them! That I think would be good drama. :)

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh you know what I mean. :p It would be gutterastic. ;) But yeah, we need scenes like that. I supose... I agree with you, yeah we need drama, but not to the entent that we've been having for the last 2 seasons... An arguement over a case or something would be much better than all the drama about his affair etc... Like you said, we need good drama. Ok I'm rambling now... I'll shut up...

13. eveninstarz14

Oh you know I am just playing with you Steph :p

I think I would like to see a case where young teenagers were the victims and Lindsay leading the case. She is stressing about it and struggling with it mightily when she goes home to find Danny knowing all about it and surprising her with a romantic night in. :adore: That would be nice! OK now I am fluffing it up and totally did not think of a good dramatic moment...

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I dont want no drama. TPTB tend to overdo the Danny drama big time and they handle Lindsay drama in her resulting annoying for a lot of people.

problems I can take. there is so many on their plate already they dont need to come up with any new ones. it will take a whole season to sort out the old ones.

and Im all for phone sex. especially it was Lindsay calling Danny - oh, the look on his face.

I love the Im loosing my mind! scene. is one of the two best DL without DL scenes so far. the other one is of course the He calls you that because he has a crush on you. scene. you gotta love Sid. we need more scenes like that

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

That's so true. There's still so much drama left from last season- they have to finally sort that out. Actually I hoped there'd be some kind pf solution at the end of season 4, but there wasn't really any. There are so many unspoken things that have to be clarified.

Again I agree. Those are two totally adorable scenes! I loved Lindsay's expression when Sid smiled and said Danny calls her 'Montana' because he has a crush on her. :lol: So sweet. And I loved how Danny smiled all happily when he thought he was seeing Lindsay and then realised he was just imagining it. He missed her so much. No surprise he flew to Montana to be together with her again! :adore: Yes, we need more moments like that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.