Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

To be honest, I think that was pretty messed up as well. We go from 'Steel Balls?' and that look to him cheating? :wtf: I think they were definately going for the shock value after the strike. It was like, hello! we are definately going to tune in anyway so why on Earth would you go that far?!

I truly hope that we do get some satisfaction in Season 5. They irritated the living daylights out of us and we all freaked out and hid in the lower cabin of our ship but instead of ending DL they throw us some hope with LWFM and PF. Danny wanting to watch a movie then calling her to tell her he missed her. That is not just friends, that is partners.

It is just so frustrating but I'm still optimistic. Yes Messer was a moron but circumstances were a little crazy. Not excusing it but if Lindsay can get over and hopefully let it go - obviously not forget, then I think it could work out. Especially if he was shirtless and wet. Or just wet with his shirt on, I could accept that!

I'm sorry I just couldnt help myself, I tried to keep it outta the gutter. :devil:

2. LME

LME Police Officer

Thats what I was thinking, it doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.

I hope so to. That latest news does give me hope.

loving AJ news from the Bafta, fingers crossed everone

Don't be sorry, hmmmm wet Danny, shirtless Danny :luvlove::adore: *fans self*

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Just letting you know that the first episode post strike was NOT Right Next Door but DOA For a Day ;). Lindsay being upset about Danny forgetting her birthday and the dumbass steaksides :scream: Oh man, I hated Playing With Matches :(

Peaches +gutter=inevitable ;)

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for the clarfication Meg, I was going on the dates posted in the episode guide, but with the dates being the american way round i probably read them the wrong way round. *smack my wrist*.

I loved the seeing the motorbike in in playing with matches:drool:. I still don't get how it went from how they were in that episode to, to being snippy in the next to him being with Rikki in the one after that.

5. eveninstarz14

Well don't forget the original spoilers of Lindsay going to Danny's place and him shutting the door in her face. For some reason they decided to cut the out so to show the tension between them post strike was a little out of the blue it may seem.

To try to answer your question, PWM was filmed before the strike so that might explain why the lack of clarity ;)

6. LME

LME Police Officer

Agian, thanks for that! I forgot about the door shutting bit! :( They have cut some serious DL bits in the past! The scene for COTP for instance.

When they cut things it doesn't help us DL shippers, the story does always play right with the missing scenes.:shifty:

7. eveninstarz14

Well from what I heard about COTP, it was supposed to be a one night stand between Danny and Lindsay so they could write in Anna's pregnancy for the third season. Thank the lord Anna declined on that one! :p I would of liked to wait at least one season before we got true and honest smut that would last more than one season! Oh wait we STILL haven't gotten that!! :shifty:

8. LME

LME Police Officer

:lol::lol::lol: I would happly wait a season or two to get "the real thing", it is so obivous (to me and the DL Shippers at least) that this couple are in love they just issues to get past first.

I would really like the tptb to do DL justice! It is a crime show so there is no need to make it a big issue in the show, but plenty of people in relationships do work in the same place and they are happy. As we have said before we don't need big scenes.

9. eveninstarz14

amen to that LME! The writers should be able to find a nice and stable balance between crime and relationships on a show. I know plenty of other shows that do it very well and I am sorry at this point CSI:NY is not one of them. I would be intrigued for some realistic relationship drama, not some daytime soap opera of whether Lindsay will find out about Danny and Rikki's sordid affair. :rolleyes:

OMG!!! I think we have a DL shipper amongst the cast! Saying that episode 9 will be an episode full of DL love and intense development of our favorite couple! :adore: I am seriously over the moon about this!

Oh, GNRF, Daughtry as Lindsay's love interest? I never in a million years could of thought of that one :lol: Lindsay and Machievelli...*giggle*

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I thought it was so cute that my AJ (hehe) was a D/L shipper, this interview made me so happy, and I know it made Meg happy too. :D He talks about D/L... Enjoy.
    I'm pretty excited to hear how the who D/L situation is going to play out, especially after hearing AJ talk about it.. It's made me even more excited for the new season. I'm hoping that we are going to get lots of D/L cuteness. :adore:

11. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

OMCC!!!! I love AJ, he's an sexy geek, been in Supernatural and is a DL shipper? Arrrggghhh!!! I think I've being screaming so high that only dogs can hear! Linds is having a baby!! Danny is gonna get over himself or at least wander around half dressed for our viewing pleasure!! Ok, I'll stop now but :scream: :scream: - in a good way for the first time in months!

I could quite happily wait a good few seasons for a happy ever DL after! I mean, Meg's right, it isn't much of a crime show either these days. But it all seems very promising by the sounds of it.

I'm still heading the campaign for sports and the NYPD. Although as a change, how bout the girls heading up the sports and the boys getting a little hot under the collar? Linds in short shorts and Danny getting a little hot under the collar? Cold shower time Messer! :devil:

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hold on! Pause and rewind...

That Lindsay is going to have a baby? Because I haven't read that anywhere and I'm a little bit puzzled...

Has anyone watched the premiere yet? It's going to be delayed here because of the President, but I still kind of want some spoilers...

13. eveninstarz14

Well, I still have two and half hours before the premiere so nope I haven't seen it yet. And peaches do you even need to ask? Of course I am with you on the idea of Lindsay and the gals playing some sport to make Danny and the boys sweat up. Maybe strip to that wife beater we love so much :drool: Can we see Danny taking the cold shower to?

Well we are not 100% sure that she is pregnant but some spoiler releases for the ninth episodes make it highly likely that she is pregnant. Plus some pictures from a recent event, Anna herself looked like she is expecting again. :) Who knows? I am for one haven't been so excited for a season of any show in a long time

14. LME

LME Police Officer

Well I hope that everyone who watched it enjoyed the season premiere. From what I have heard (I haven't seen it yet so don't quote me) there was very little on the DL front. But I think that we pretty much expected that.

I fully support Peaches plan for the CSI NY girls and boys. that sure would be an interesting scene to watch.:lol:

15. eveninstarz14

Well the premiere was enjoyable I guess. I just enjoyed the fact that Danny was acting like his old self again. Which isn't saying much... Oh and Lindsay was just so freaking adorable ;)

There was a scene where they were in the same room (just ignore Hawkes, Stella, Mac, and Adam) and of course I actually eeped. Even though nothing had happened of importance. :p I was just excited that Danny and Lindsay were in the same room without any of the damn tension that annoyed me in the last half of the fourth season.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.