Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Man, not living in the US sucks sometimes. We never get any Marg :( anyway, I can't wait to see her at it. :)

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol I'm a bit late here. Was busy with the pics and the clips the entire day (you know where to get them :D). One of the Marg fans I know even got Marg when she called to donate. How cool is that! The last part of the show was awesome. Mellisa Etheridge <3

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That is awesome :) And thanks for putting all the pics up :D

4. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

same here i forgot about the show! (memory gap) hehe. how could i! stupid me... anyways, do you guys know if there's a replay of the show on star world this week? thanks.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Dude. I didn't even know it was on Star World! I don't have the channel at my place anyway. *fails* I need to get my roommates to agree on changing our cable TV provider so that I get Star World. I can't imagine not being able to watch the SAGs live on Star World in March lol. I just checked their schedule btw, and it seems there's no rerun of the show. :(

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

*headdesk* :eek: :brickwall:

I missed most of it. I totally spaced that Marg was in it. I did see Melina from CSI NY briefly while she was answering the phones, but that's all I saw of the show.

But, Thanks to Erica I got to see some really cool pictures of Marg. Thanks again :D :thumbsup:

7. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

oh too bad! huhu.... i already slapped myself for missing such an important show!! lol. Yeah here in asia Star World is my only hope to catch those big event shows...at least i didn't miss out on SAGs hehehe... thanks anyway Erica..

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

We don't get to see it anywhere as far as I know? But yeh thanks to Erica we saw the Marg pics :D

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Naturally we didn't get the show in Australia, but omg, so hot!! I love the t-shirts that everyone had!!

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You're welcome. There are *coughs*MargVideoClips*coughs* as well. :D As Heather said, Melina was there, too, and she looked just great. <3 It's a pity that we didn't get to see Marg and Dana together, though.

Here's a question for D: Are we allowed to create a new thread title for Marg/Cath #8, or do we need to keep the current one?

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Depends on the name, amongst the conversation if you all would like to submit (within the PG13 rule lol) titles, Then we can narrow it down and from there a new one will be picked.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

PG-13...damn. Guess that rules out Margasmic Marg.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

:lol: I guess so, that would be an awesome name though, haha.

I kinda like the one at the moment.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ So do I, but maybe some of us will think of other nice names, too. Hehe. Marg fans are naughty. You never know what they'll come up with. :D

Any suggestion?

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmmm, I'm going to think about some :D None that class as PG-13 at the moment, :D So i guess I'll keep thinking ;) Marg definately is thud worth though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.