Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Gary is looking absolutely incredible!edible in all of the photos I've seen of him recently...hurry up and bring on the new season, already!! :drool: I was so bummed, last night's eppy was pre-empted here for the Democratic convention... :( More important than CSI NY, I know, but geez, can't they find another time to run it so it doesn't interfere with any of my favorite shows? :lol:

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Loving all the pics so far...especially the wet Mac pics for Veritas.

Not to happy with all the spoilers I have read but with Gary looking this good I may be persuaded to let some gawd awful spoilers slip by.

Cant wait for 24 September to see Mac all wet and in need of help...

Thanks for the pics guys, its nice pick me up, its good to come here and to the the Gary thread to feel a little better even if I dont always feel up to posting, I have had a bad few months. But Gary makes it better...:):):):) As do all your comments..

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*coughs* :D:D:D:D Im here :D But now I need to go back to that pool :lol: The seconds are ticking away on my ´internet time´...Oh well i´ll take my piece of Mac back with me :devil:....I´ll read all the posts when I got back-all your pics distracted me!

4. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thankees for the pics, CSISenna and bumblebee! They are :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil:
    CSISenna, are your pics from s5? I can't remember seeing them before.

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ MacsLady, those pics are the promos from season 5, episodes 1 and 2 :D Countdown has begun :devil:

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^ Ah, thanks. I've been in Edinburgh, Scotland for 4 days (no Gary or Mac for 4 days- agggggggggh! Though I went on a 'Mac Tours' bus, and bought some M.A.C. make up and am keeping the little bag they gave me it in, solely because it is black and says M.A.C. on it, so I did my Taylor Girl bit even while away from the Internet!:lol:) so have missed the new pics. Thanks for posting them here as I don't usually go in the general NY Pics thread.

It's September tommorrow, yay!!!!! The countdown has indeed begun.:devil:

The M.A.C. make up is sold in Harvey Nichols stores here. If only they sold our Mac, they'd make a lot of money...:lol: Seriously, though, the make up is quality stuff, just like our man. :devil: They're big on black there too, all the women/girls were wearing heavy black eyeshadow/eyeliner and dressed in black!

8. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

^^ that made me LOL.
    I went Nottingham (England) last weekend and there was a M.A.C shop...I was all "Dude, Did you just see a shop...called Mac? I wonder if they sell Gary Sinise in there!" and they were all "Your so stupid Mo, of course they dont...it's a Make-up shop" and then I was all "You lot have to always spoil my fun!" ahah.

walking off pouting and all.
    :rommie:

23 days to go!! I think we need a picture every day to help us along the way...
    and have you guys seen the new promo for season 5?
    I'ma go post it over in the spoiler thread...
    Nice.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the promo!
    Oh, if only they did sell Mac/Gary in those shops....:drool::devil:There's one in Brighton, too, my mum went in when we were on holiday there. I would have been very happy if the 'Mac Tours' had been of Mac's apartment/house, but nope, it was just Edinburgh.:lol:

10. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Lolll.
    :guffaw: You know something, We've never seen inside Mac's place...We've seen Stella's, Danny's, Flacks, okay we saw Mac's bedroom...but only a bit of it

They need to make Mac break something, and have to work from home...they've never done that before :thumbsup:

I should write for CSI:NY

11. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

That might not have even been Mac's bedroom. It could have been Peyton's, they didn't specifically say it was Mac's.

And when did we see Flack's place???

12. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Ohhh You know...come to think of it you might be right Rai if it was Mac's place it looked more like a hotel...
    So it could have been Peyton's...that would make sense. lol

And we saw flacks place last season when he was getting hot and heavy with that blond chick and there was somebody in the appartment...you know uhhh, episode 3 or 4 I think...

13. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

wasn't that the girls apartment?

14. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

No Bumble bee89, Flack says in that episode that it was his "girlfriend's" place. Because they think the robbers are targeting cops but then they hit his g/f apartment.

So we haven't seen Flack's place. We've only seen Danny's and Stella's

15. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

and Adams place :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.