Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Great Picture, those two check each other out wayyy too much.

Anyway, the season premiere seems so close but still too far away. I can't wait for it though. :) I'm expecting quite a few EC moments.

2. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Y'know, I've been going through and watching the show from the beginning again (just got the DVDs), skipping the occasional episode that I have either seen many times or seen recently. And that one just came on not long ago and I SKIPPED IT because I had just seen it. Clearly, I forgot it was a hiphuggerpalooza episode. Now I may have to go back and watch it to catch all the eye smex that was clearly going on....

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Audrey, you have green eyes? My favorite (that's just because I have them, too:thumbsup:).

I know. I did the same thing, I totally forgot that 'Gran Prix' is EC eye smex episode... I'll have to watch it again today.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ask Matt at this little tid bit about our favorite couple today......

Matt: But dontcha think a hook-up for these two will be worth the wait? That said, you and your 'shipper pals can expect to see Calleigh and Eric "flirting and testing the waters" this season, shares a source. As for what it all leads up to, you'll have to — wait for it — wait for it.

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Yes they are. They've always been my favorite feature. ;)

Thanks!!!:)

Well, well, they will be testing the waters and flirting. Nice, I only hope that they decide that flirting is NOT enough and give us something to really be excited about!
    :luvlove:

WOW! I am the 500th post! We're halfway through this new thread, and it's not even September yet. :beer:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

So I'm guessing February sweeps, both because it gives the writers the chance to resolve the Jake issue and because of Valentine's Day. Or maybe May sweeps, but that might be pushing it. Going canon is gonna be weird. I hope we're not overrun by annoying teenagers with spelling issues and cheesy posts in the thread once it happens.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

If I had been told to wait at the beginning of season six I would've thought it was impossible because I was so sure they were going to get together like on the second episode. But now given we've waited another whole season I've seen it's been the best to having a good development to their relationship. So if we keep getting good, deep stuff between them I don't mind the waiting. Plus it's been said a million times on this thread how it's best for the writers to take it slow and that they've been doing a good job about it. So since we know it will lead to something happening between them then I can wait till february sweeps. Maybe even May... maybe :shifty: :lol:

8. Marija_Magdalena

Delkolover, thank you.

I have a question for all of you. Would you really like to know if Cal and Eric are going to get together in 7th season? We keep seeing these spoilers that say that they are going to "test the waters" and "keep flirting", but we already know that. They always do that. If there was someone who can honestly answer the question we keep on asking ("Are they going to get together in the 7th season?), would you like to know? Or, do you want it to be a surprise? I, myself, cannot decide what I want. On one side, I really want to know, but on the other side, I would like to be surprised once it happens (and I'm sure it will).

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

"Will"... I like that word.

Okay, I'm officially waiting.

When do we start the new season? September 22nd/23rd? I forget...

I guess the spots'll start this Monday... keep your eyes open guys hehe.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I agree...and god I truly hope not...nothing makes me more angry or annoyed.

I don't mind the whole "waiting" thing; b/c hell, we have waited this long what is a little longer? As long as I know, someone, somewhere is actually thinking about this ship in terms of taking it up a notch and having them flirt etc then I think I can go the distance, so to speak.

Season starts on Sept 22nd

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I second that! I hope they stay home; It is seriously annoying!:rolleyes:

I think that I could go a while longer waiting. It's not like we haven't gotten pretty good at it, and, from the spoilers and interviews, we know that something is finally going to happen this season. How much and when is anyone's guess. The flirting and possibly the discussions where they "explore the possibilities" will be nice and give us stuff to agonize over. Hopefully we will see resolution for the J/C/E triangle within the first couple episodes. :hugegrin:

I'm still holding out for an eventual CSI wedding!:adore:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hopefully we will get to see the real deal some day soon!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I don't mind waiting until the end of the 7th season because I just love the E/C flirting moments, the eye sex we see. But I'd be frustrated if by the end of the season they haven't gotten together. I'd be wondering just how long they plan to drag it out. I think they'll pull out all the stops and have them get together for May sweeps... and promote the hell out of it on ET and Access Hollywood, etc.

I think we need more E/C eye smex pictures. Anyone have any?

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

[​IMG]
    Could these two be any more obvious that they want each other ?:p

Jennifer, I think your whole sweeps idea is right on the money. Wouldn't it make an outstanding season finale for season 7?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  14. Marija_Magdalena

It would be really funny if Cal and Eric got together at the end of the season 7 because that would mean that Calleigh had a "boyfriend situation" at the end of every odd season.

Season 1: Getting together with Hagen (OK, I know that we saw that in 2.01, but they had those moments in the last episode of the first season)
    Season 3: Hagen killed himself.
    Season 5: Calleigh got together with Jake.
    Season 7 (possibly): Calleigh getting together with Eric.

Looks like writers want to make a space of 2 years every time something happens between Calleigh and a man.

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

That's Paula, not Calleigh...

But I bet Paula wants Eric as well - who wouldn't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.