Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, so you're in the same grade as me, delko2calleigh.

One of these: [ followed by SPOILER="inserttopic"] spoiler goes here, then close it with another [ and /SPOILER] No spaces between [S and [/

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I am a Senior this year, yay, applications!
    anyways, OMG, where did you hear about that spoiler xD!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  3. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I so can't wait for this scene not sure when it will happen but it is for sure happening this season. YAY!!!

Haha nice nice same grade go us :p.

And Carolinam91, lucky you aha I wish I was already a senior.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

^OK, guys, let's get back on topic before mods start warning us.^

delko2calleigh, where did you hear that spoiler? I would really like that to happen, but I think that, if there was a plan for that to occur, writers would keep that as a secret. IMO, all the spoilers we find on all kind of spoiler sits are there to keep our attention and are, in a way, released by producers. Maybe not officially, but sometimes it's enough to say something to the "right person" and it will be all over the internet.

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

What's your source, delko2calleigh? And keep in mind all the misleading spoilers we've gotten in the past, such as the "fact" that the mole would have to leave the show, or the tidbit from Burned where Eric was supposed to be the one who got cut with glass, and it turned out to be Calleigh. ;)

To be honest, as few spoilers as we've gotten for this show so far (and I want my promo!!), a leak about something that big all of a sudden throws up some suspicion as to its validity. Not that I'm ruling it out (although I'm more inclined to only because I've heard a little bit of everything as far as Jake is concerned and I still have no idea where we stand with him, lol), but it's my impression that they're being quite hush-hush for a reason this season. ;) As close to canon as we may or may not be, it's important to be a little more cautious with what's out there, so we don't end up more disappointed than necessary. ;)

Of course it wouldn't! ;) It only starts hurting when those "just one more"s all end with /Calleigh. :lol: Then you go insane. I would know. :p

And OMG, Lucy! :D Stick-figure-Eric/Calleigh-sex! Or...wrestling, I believe was what we said to stay PG-13, wasn't it? :lol: And I'll definitely sign on that line for compromising positions and tongue. Six years, maybe seven...at this point, that becomes a demand. :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, but that's easier because you'll be happy with any outcome.

EDIT: All of you in US will be able to watch "Ambush" tomorrow! Let's not forget that that's the episode where you can see all Eric's smexiness when he attacks Cooper. I guess they'll air "All in" next week, and then maybe some of the other EC episodes. Maybe they are preparing us for something?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  7. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey Ya'll it was on the interview with Adam And Emily for ET Tonight. Umm I will try and find it again in Youtube. and then post it here.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If they're preparing us for something, that would imply that the Season 7 finale theory is wrong. After all, there'd be no need to prepare the shippers for something if ya need to wait an entire year. :rolleyes:

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ohhh, but this is Miami. They like to do silly things like that.

I personally *want* to wait some. I don't want their relationship to *poof* out of nowhere. I want some angst, I wan tension and I was flirting. *Then* I was a relationship inclusive of hot sex. *nods*

Lucy... that picture needs to be included in every thread we ever have from now on, okay? I like to see EC wrestling... :shifty: So... don't lose it. In fact, *saves it*.

In other news... I have new ficage. Party on at the breaking through of writers block. It's angsty-romancy, but what do you actually expect?

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I saw the promo for the 1st episode tonight. It was fast paced, but what I did see was Eric helping a blonde woman out of a wrecked car (I think it was wrecked, he was helping get her out of the driver's side window) ... no, it wasn't Calleigh as this woman was wearing white, and Eric was dressed in the same jeans & red and white shirt, so Calleigh would be dressed in black. They did show Calleigh saying something to Eric, I think about finding out who shot Horatio. They did show Jake about to kiss Calleigh... his head was descending, like he was going to kiss her, but you don't see their lips meet. You know CBS... teasing people, wanting us to think Jake's about to kiss Calleigh all romantic like, or that Eric is rescuing Calleigh out of that car.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm glad they finally released a promo. I honestly hope that they separate Jake and Calleigh, instead of making them kiss again. I mean, it was interesting for about six episodes, and now I just don't care anymore. I do agree that CBS likes teasing people. Like how I honestly believed that the Y-Killer was going to go after Calleigh. I think I'm gullible.

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Smirks* I agree, I want them to give us some angst, a huge fight, and finally some hot make-up sex!:p

Yay to new ficage! *Jumps up and down with excitement!* I read it, and it's wonderful! *Toasts Jodie with Champagne*

I saw the promo tonight too. It was really fast paced, and the episode looks pretty good. I really do hope that's a good-bye kiss they are showing between Calleigh and Jake though.
    :rolleyes:

I'm really really getting excited for the new season. Three more weeks to go!:lol:

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

so... not really looking foward to the kiss between Jake and Calleigh, although if it is a good bye kiss *crossing fingers* I guess I would be okay with it. Oh, remember in that interview where Emily was saying that Johnny was suppose to kiss her on the cheek and instead he did it in the mouth, by the looks of that promo, it looks like they kept the mouth kiss. I really don't know at this point, promos are misleading.
    What I am really looking foward to is some good old E/Cness!!

14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I'm definitely not sure how I feel about the promo. I like Jake. I like Calleigh. They're cute.. if they kiss, they kiss. I just like Eric and Calleigh better..We'll see what happens this season. I'm having doubts.

Only a few more weeks!!

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I just watched it, and I think that while it was a little too fast-paced for my liking (Only because I missed, like, half of the scenes because I couldn't comprehend them the first time) it was good. I wouldn't have known it was Jake, honestly, if you guys hadn't already mentioned it. It very well could be a goodbye kiss. That would be fun.

I just realized that my main reason not to join in on this ship is that I don't usually go for maincharacter/maincharacter ships. And then I remembered that Wendy's (supposedly) going to be a regular this season.

So I would be in support of a maincharacter/maincharacter ship.

So there goes my defense.

*pause*

Okay, I'm on board with the E/C ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.