Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Somehow I seriously doubt that!;)
    I think that we all agree on one thing: Jodie is the Undisputed Queen of Angst! *Bows to the Queen*:angel:

It occurs to me that TPTB could decide to drag this thing with EC out for another entire season.

Question: How long does this go on as is before it is too long?

Thoughts?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  2. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Completely undisputed. *bows also*

Well, I can safely say that if they do drag this out for another season, I may turn my protest from e-on to the TPTB. I have the potential to get very cheesed off with it. On the other hand, I think it'd make for a nice season ender - you know, a first kiss of something. It could be quite cool if they drag it out a bit longer, but it could make a lot of us very peeved.

I think they could make us wait for the end of the season for a kiss, but anymore than that and we'll start to get annoyed by the writers total lack of attention to E/C and their fans.

x

P.S X-Files is the best! I think Mulder and Scully had a similar situation going until they final pounced on each other. Ah, what an episode...

Think anything similar will happen with E/C?

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oooooo... panty shopping. Great idea for a one-shot. Like, Eric catches Calleigh shopping in the lingerie section of a store, finds her checking out sexy panties... but little does he know, she's thinking of him as she picks out which panties she wants to buy ;).

4. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

^^ Haha, I think something similar(ish) has been done. My plan involved Eric's birthday and, well...

At this point, I just want something definite to happen between EC. Audrey, do not scare me by suggesting that we'll have to wait another season for implied EC smex.

That would just be... horrific.

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I forgot to answer that question... it would be too long if they dragged this into the next season. Seriously, its time. Time for E/C smex, and lots of it. I can wait until the last episode of season 7, but if it doesn't happen by then, I as well as many others I'm sure, will be pissed.

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

It really would. I don't think they'd make us wait the entire season for something, but I can see them putting off the 'get together' and making us wait until season 8.

*hits*

Me. I think it's strange. Go watch it now.

And I'll make a deal. EC get it on, I'll write a post ep (if the episode is deserving of one, of course. If it's got all we need, you may just get sex out of me). I'd like to get my muse back on track, but he's hiding in a corner and refusing to comply with my ideas right now. I have angst in my head though :lol:.

I also want my computer back :(. That way I can at least try.

This season will give us something. Seven's a lucky number people and we've watched these people mentally undress each other for seven years now. It's time for some physicality, methinks.

7. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Wow, it's like I'm psychic, or something... :p

*Gives you pointed look*

Exactly! There is only so much we hiphuggers can take. As Caro put it a while back, "Even Nuns want to see some action!"

ETA: I just got this image of nuns watching the EC 'get together' and throwing away their nun uniforms, jumping up in celebration, and revoking their vow of celibacy.

Jodie, scrap the fanfic, maybe you could write the script for that episode? :p

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Jodie should absolutely write something... Fic, script, anything... I can't wait for your muse to come back, hon.

Kaz, I read your blog and I really liked it. Call me crazy, but I did. And it wasn't confusing at all. I get confused with stuff like that only on tests :confused:

I think that waiting for the whole season to pass would be to much, IMO. Somewhere in the middle of the 7th season would be a great time for EC combust. I absolutely like the idea where they fight, especially if they are locked in the gun vault or stuck in the elevator.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*light bulb goes on over head* Hmmm, the whole elevator/gun vault thing has given me ideas. Perhaps a one-shot once I update A Fine Mess today... It could be "M" rated though :censored:

I honestly believe that Season 7 will give us good things on the Eric/Calleigh front. I am sending positive mental vibrations to all of the writers. Please join me. ;)

10. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I was writing something along the lines of a gun vault last night... ;)

Also, Audrey, I'm taking a look now. :)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well, Kaz, I'll leave this one to you... Go for it!

You are a lifesaver! :angel:
    It has been interesting writing through the writer's block. :brickwall:
    Chapter 8 was definitely a challenge!:D

EDIT: I've updated it!

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Ooooohhh... a gun vault. I don't think I've ever read one that involved a gun vault. A gun yes... or rather a silencer (thank you Lucy!)... but not a gun vault. Can't wait to read it!

And speaking of writing, I finally finished a story I started while I was at work this past Monday... so while it does involve Eric and Calleigh, it does not involve spontaneous combustion. But um... I can't link it here. :censored: ;) It's over at ff.net.

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Cool... I'm so happy. FF.Net is in dire need of good fic these days. Come on y'all let's get to writing! :)

*Runs over to read it*

*Returns from reading* OK, That was amazing! I think I need to go take a cold shower! :eek:

EDIT: Here it is: A Fine Mess

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

OK, I've read all three new fics. Well, 'A Fine Mess' is not a new fic, but the chapter is, so... I left reviews. They are short, but sincere. Kaz, I can't wait for that fic (it's gonna be M, right?). Audrey2419, I think you too should write a fic involving elevator/gun vault. The more the merrier, right?

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

What I do? :wtf:

Well.

I love the new fanfic guys. More? I think so. I actually got three lines down myself last night :lol:. Three lines! Score!

And, I was watching some old school episodes instead of working :)shifty:) and I've picked up on so many little hints that E and A have given us. I don't think I've realized it before, at least, not consciously, but they are *so* obvious...

If I could screen cap, I would. But the little looks that I've not noticed; not the blatantly obvious ones but small things that hint at a connection, right from season one.

*sigh* It's so obvious now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.